And watch where you put your feet.
风声呼啸 浪涛汹涌
♪ Loud the wind howls Loud the waves roar ♪
雷鸣震撼空气
♪ Thunderclaps rend the air ♪
你为什么在唱歌♥?
Why are you singing?
这是《斯凯岛船歌♥》
It's "The Skye Boat Song".
喜欢吗?
Like it?
我不是问你在唱什么
I didn't ask what you were singing.
我是问为什么要唱歌♥
I asked why.
我在试着进入禅境
I'm getting my zen on.
我的地雷禅境
My landmine zen.
我需要你跟我说我站在什么上面
I need you to describe to me what I'm standing on.
我挺确定我知道是什么
Fairly sure I know,
但细节很重要 而我无法冒险低头看
but details are important, and I can't risk looking down.
侦测器的敏感度非常高
The sensors are on hair trigger.
为什么你踩到时没有直接引爆?
Why hasn't it set off already when you stepped on it?
冲击会触发侦测器
Impact activates the sensors.
现在它在确认上面是否为活体目标
Now it's confirming if there's a live target on it.
只要有任何差错就会爆♥炸♥
One wrong move, and boom...
我就粉身碎骨了
...I go all food mixer.
我们在哪里?
Mmm. Where are we?
在一场战事之中
In the middle of a war.
我本来希望会是海滩
Oh, I was kind of hoping for a beach.
是啊 那你觉得这里是哪里?
Yeah, what do you think this is?
不是海滩
It's not a beach.
给它点时间
Ah, give it time.
最终所有地方都是海滩
Everywhere is a beach eventually.
好 我下来了
Okay. I'm down.
我在你正后方约十尺的地方
I'm about ten feet directly behind you.
看看我的右脚
Look at my right foot.
跟我说我站在什么上
Describe what I'm standing on.
那是某种碟片
It's a sort of disc.
白色的碟片 非常薄
A white disc. It's really thin.
它的边缘有灯 环绕整个边缘 绿色的灯
It's got lights around the edge, round the rim. Green lights.
好
Okay.
好 非常缓慢、非常小心地在我身边绕转
Okay, very slowly, very carefully, move around me,
告诉我灯光是否有缺口
and tell me if there's a gap in the light.
它还没有引爆
It's not gone off yet.
所以我想它有缺口
So I think there's a gap.
希望是很大一个
Hoping for quite a big one.
为什么地雷有灯光?
Why does a landmine have lights on it?
资本主义
Capitalism.
什么意思?
Excuse me?
炫光在展厅中很吸睛
Flashy lights play well in a showroom.
现代战役 商人从中获利
Modern warfare. Death by salesman.
我找到缺口了
I found the gap.
就在你脚下方 在你的前面
It's right under your foot, in front of ya.
它有多大?
How big is it?
四根手指宽
Four fingers.
好
Okay.
那比两根手指宽好
Well, that's, um-- that's better than two fingers, for instance.
上面有“V”的字样吗?
Is there a V on it?
有
Yeah.
是胜利的意思?
V for victory?
维伦加
Villengard.
是维伦加 史上最大的武器制♥造♥商
V for Villengard. Biggest weapons manufacturer in recorded history.
在过去的两个世纪中 为该区域 各方的所有冲突供应武器
Supplied all sides in all conflicts for the past two centuries in the sector.
我曾经在女同性恋马术日上 解除一个这样的地雷
Had to deactivate one of these once. At a lesbian gymkhana.
还是在水里 因为是在打赌
Underwater, for a bet.
只是那次不是活地雷 我也没站在上面
Except it wasn't live, and I wasn't standing on it.
那次打赌我也输了
And I lost that bet.
抱歉 现在不是说这故事的时机
Sorry. Wrong moment for this story.
首先
First things first.
有人在尖叫 是从那上方传来的
Someone was screaming. It came from directly up there.
你能去看看是否有人需要帮助吗?
Can you check and see if anyone needs help?
你需要帮助 - 我还没有尖叫
You need help. - I'm not even screaming yet.
有优先顺序的
Priorities.
你需要绕远路过去 还有要留心脚步
You'll need to go the long way round. And watch your step.
你在上面时也看看是否能找到重物
While you're up there, see if you can see anything heavy.
一块大小适中的石块之类的
A good-sized rock or something.
我没办法继续单脚站立
I cannot keep standing on one leg.
但如果我把另一只脚放下 我的重量就会转移
But if I put my other foot down on the ground, it will shift my weight.
我需要平衡
I need to counterbalance.
我需要在减少地雷上重量的同时增加重量
I need to increase the weight on the mine at the exact moment I decrease it.
那会有点棘手
Well, it's gonna be tricky.
会是很紧张的状况 对
It's gonna be a moment, yeah.
有人在吗?
Anyone there?
没有
Uh... [stammers] ...no.
什么都没有 只有个闪着光的东西
Nothing. Just a flashy light thing.
等等
Hang on.
找到什么了吗?
Found something?
一个奇怪的东西
A weird thing.
(约翰法兰西斯费特) (死因:失明)
如果是奇怪的重物就带过来
If it's a heavy weird thing, bring it.
没事 没事 你没事 别担心
It's okay! It's okay! You're fine. Don't worry.
只是真空无人机而已
Just vacuum drones, that's all.
把烟雾吸收
Hoovering up the smoke
所以人们在被安全射死之前 不会因烟雾过多而窒息
so that nobody can choke to death before they are safely shot.
好 我想那是...
Oh. Okay, I suppose that's--
怎么了?
What's wrong?
露比 你看到什么了吗?
Ruby, have you seen something?
露比 抱歉 我忘了
Oh, Ruby, I'm sorry. I forgot.
这是你第一次到全新的星球
Your first time on a new planet.
很惊艳吧?
It flips your stomach, doesn't it?
全新的天空
A brand-new sky.
根据旁边的行星环判断 我们在卡斯塔里昂三星上
We're on Kastarion 3, going by the rings next door.
还算不错的星球 满分十分有七分
Decent enough. Seven out of ten.
好树、好山 有彩虹水晶
Good trees. Great mountains. Rainbow crystal.
你可以期待黎明的景色
Ah, wait until you see the dawn.
不过这地方基本上空无一物
Mind you, this place is basically empty.
谁会在这里打仗呢?
Who'd pick a fight round here?
好 找到重物了 这好像是骨灰坛之类的
Okay, I've got a heavy thing. I think this is an urn or something.
但有点恶心
But it's kind of gross.
这是什么? - 别在意
What is it? - Never mind.
你说“别在意”是什么意思?
What do you mean, "never mind"?
告诉我你瞒着我什么事
Tell me what you're not telling me.
好
Okay.
好 那不是骨灰坛
Okay, that isn't an urn.
里面没有人体
There isn't a body inside of that.
它本身就是人体
That is a body.
那是一具尸体
That is a dead body.
以某种方式被压缩 我不知道 就好像它被熔化了一样
Compressed somehow. Like it's been, I don't know, smelted.
真的吗?
Seriously?
我听到尖叫声 我想就是因为这个
I heard a scream. I guess it was that.
他被熔化了?
He was being smelted?
“熔化”这个词很棒吧?
It's a good word, smelted, isn't it?
现在并不棒
Not at the moment.
我过去从没机会使用“熔化”这个词
I never used the word "smelted" before. It's never come up.
新的星球 新的用词 地雷
New planet, new word, landmine.
我的一天还真有趣
Ooh, I am having a day.
你在害怕了吗?因为你一直在碎念
Are you getting scared? 'Cause you're just babbling now.
你在手里丢丢看
Toss it in your hand.
那个东西 请你丢起来然后接住
That thing, toss it in your hand and catch it, please.
好 重量大约正确 - 大约?
Okay, that's about the right weight. - About?
好 它的准确重量是6.732217公斤
Okay, it's exactly 6.732217 kilograms.
我本来不想炫耀
I was trying not to show off.
丢过来给我
Throw it to me.
不 - 丢到我右手这边
No. - Throw it to my right hand.
我需要用它来平衡
I need to use it to counterbalance.
我要在把左脚放下的同时接住它
I'm gonna catch it at the exact moment I put my left foot down on the ground.
我懂 但这太不稳了
I understand, but it's too unstable.
我拿给你吧 - 不
Let me give it to you. - No.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表