剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
好的 哎哟
Okay. Uh-oh.
看来那边有人
Sounds like somebody needs to open
还需要多开几瓶酒
a few more bottles over there.
但大家要记住 这个晚宴不是为了
But, let's remember, this gala is not about,
香槟和鱼子酱 而是为了筹款
you know, champagne and caviar. It is about raising money.
来照料英勇的警官
...to care for the brave officers
在执行任务时受伤的警官
who have been wounded in the line of duty.
这就是为什么今晚9点前
That is why, tonight, I'm going to match
我将匹配所有捐款
any and all contributions made by 9:00 p.m.
我的第一笔捐款 从100万美元开始
Starting with my first contribution of $1 million dollars.
这样就是200万美元
I guess that makes it $2 million dollars.
好耶
Yes.
所以我…我不想整晚上都抢了风头
So, I... I don't want to hog the spotlight all night long,
所以让我们热烈欢迎
so let's give a warm welcome
今晚这场闹剧我的同伙
to my coconspirator in this evening's shenanigans,
纽约警♥察♥局局长富兰克林·麦克纳马拉
NYPD Commissioner Franklin McNamara.
上台来吧 富兰克林
Come on, Franklin.
那么…
So... Uh...
我…
I, um...
我对我的警局感到无比的骄傲…
I-I-I couldn't be prouder of the department...
普拉特先生
Mr. Prater.
把北宴会厅出口的所有摄像头调出来
Show me all the cameras on the north ballroom exit,
一个不落
inside and out.
关掉所有摄像头
Shut down all the cameras.
先生 您真的想让我… - 关掉
Sir, are you sure you want-- - Do it.
把你的枪给我
Give me your gun. Give me your gun.
你好啊 哈里森·摩根
Hello, Harrison Morgan.
有请 马上给我下楼
Mm. Please, head back down the stairs, now.
谢谢
Thank you.
普拉特有很多昂贵的玩物
Prater has a lot of expensive toys,
但我绝不会是其中之一
but I'll never be one of them.
我快出来了 你在哪
I'm almost out. Where are you?
不如你上楼来怎么样
Why don't you come back upstairs?
相信我
Trust me,
你不会想错过这个会后派对
you don't want to miss this after-party.
我儿子在哪
Where's my son?
还活着
Alive.
我…儿子…在哪
Where... is... my son?
告诉你♥爸♥爸你在哪
Tell your father where you are.
我们在他的藏酒室
W-We're in his wine room.
哈里森
Harrison?
拜拜 老爸
Bye, Dad.
如果我当初事不关己高高挂起 事情会简单得多
Things would be a lot easier if I didn't care.
这就是爱一个人的代价吗
Is this the cost of loving someone?
干掉那混♥蛋♥
Get that fucker.
真高兴你能加入我们
So glad you could join us.
我们都有彼此的把柄
We both have compromising info on each other.
放了我儿子 我不会再打扰你
Release my son, you'll never see me again.
你没必要这样做
You don't have to do this.
我还真有
Actually, mm, I do.
我一直很钦佩你这种人
I've always admired people like you,
但今天 我终于得偿所愿
but today, I finally got a taste
体验一下你们那种生活 那感觉真是酣畅淋漓
of what it's like to be you, and it felt exhilarating.
所以谢谢你赐予我这个…
So thank you for giving me the, uh,
怎么说来着 这个…
what did you call that? The...
瘙痒 需求 疯狂的渴望
the itch? The need? The... the great yearning?
冲动 对 就是冲动
The urge. Yes, the urge. That's it.
没错 我终于体会到了
That's it. I finally have that.
光是说起来我就心跳加速
My heart is racing just talking about it.
也许这就是我的命中注定
Maybe this was my destiny all along.
但如果不是你的推动 我永远也不会知道
But I never would've known if you hadn't pushed me.
因此我倍感荣幸
That is why I'm so honored
你能在这里见证
that you are here to witness
我第一次真正的
my first proper,
非冲动的杀人
non-impulsive kill.
爱确实有代价
Love does have a cost.
这就是终极代价
And this is the ultimate price.
如果这就是你盛大的展示…
If this is your big show-and-tell...
…你可以不止如此
...you can do better.
杀了我
Kill me instead.
你将会成为顶级的猎杀者
You will be the apex predator,
精英中的精英
the best of the best,
干掉海湾屠夫的人
the man who took out the Bay Harbor Butcher.
杀了我
Kill me
让哈里森的余生在煎熬中度过
and leave Harrison to live with the consequences,
就像那人对你那样 杀了你的父母
just like the man who killed your parents did to you.
是 但不像库珀·莫里斯 我不能留下目击者
Yeah, but unlike Cooper Morris, I can't leave a witness. Mm.
我很抱歉没有在你需要的时候保护好你
I'm sorry I couldn't give you the protection that you needed.
如果你在那过夜 或许能用得上一些…
If you're spending the night there, you might want some...
保护措施
protection.
那最好是最后一次你让别人
That better be the last time you tell someone
朝你胸口开枪
to shoot you in the chest.
我们要怎么处理他
What are we gonna do with him?
不是“我们”你马上就走
There's no "we." You're leaving, now.
克劳黛特还在宴会厅
Claudette's still in the ballroom.
要是她看到我们俩中的一个 找到巴蒂斯塔
If she sees either one of us, finds Batista,
那就大事不妙了
not a good look.
拿着
Here.
用这个
Use this.
坐电梯下去 穿过车♥库♥
Take the elevator down and go through the garage.
你要怎么出去
How are you gonna get out?
我会搭个顺风车
I'll thumb a ride.
好
Yeah.
救命啊
Help!
怎么了 我以为你喜欢这里
What's wrong? I thought you loved it in here.
求你 别杀我
Please, don't hurt me. Please, please.
哦 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
不用怕
Don't be scared.
就像你对我说的“死亡是生命中如此自然”
It's like you told me, "Death is a natural,
“和必要的一部分”
necessary part of life."
你想要什么我都可以给你
I'll give you anything you want.
奢侈的生活
A life of luxury.
我就算了
I'm good.
那你儿子呢
What about your son? Mm.
你不想让哈里森上一所好大学吗
Don't you want Harrison to go to a good college?
我可以给你大把大把的钱
I'll give you enough money
足够供他的孙子上大学
to send his grandchildren to college.
永远不要再提我儿子的名字
Never utter my son's name again!
好的 好的 天啊
Okay. Okay. Oh, God.
要是你当初把那个条子干掉
None of this would've happened
这一切都不会发生了
if you'd just killed that cop when you were supposed to.
是啊 抱歉让你失望了 我尽量不杀好人
Yeah, sorry to disappoint. I try not to kill good people.
有良心的连环杀手
A serial killer with a conscience?
是有准则
A Code.
我爸爸传给我的
Given to me by my father.
他明白我的童年造就了今天的我
He understood my childhood fated me to be like this.
就像你的童年
Just like your childhood fated you
造就了现在的你
to be like you are.
但我爸爸极具正义感
But my father had a thing for justice.
他教我只杀坏人
He taught me to kill only bad people.
所以 当初看到小罗的邀请函时我就来了兴趣
So, I was intrigued when I found Red's invitation.
你办的晚宴
Your dinner
提供了一堆杀手来满足我的欲望
offered a buffet of killers to feed my urges.
但我到了这里之后
But then I got here.
和志同道合之人在一起
Being around like-minded people.
让我陶醉其中
Oh, it was intoxicating.
这就是我一直以来的追求
That's-that's-that's what I always wanted.
我知道
I know.
一个像你这样的人可以找到归属的地方
A place for people like you, where they can belong.
我们都想找到归属
We all want to belong.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表