剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
《嗜血法医:杀魔复生》前情提要…
Previously on Dexter...
感觉如何 - 好点了
How's it feel? - Better.
一切还好吗 - 我妈妈…
Everything okay? - My mother--
她过世了
she's passed.
在我小的时候
When I was a child,
我是个士兵 但这并非我本意
I was a soldier. I didn't want to be.
我们在他卧室衣柜里发现了黑霉菌
We found black mold in his bedroom closet.
房♥东一直不接我电♥话♥
The landlord's ignoring my calls.
她没按时交房♥租
She's late on her rent.
她只需要你做好自己的本分而已
All she needs is for you to do your job.
到时候再说吧
I'll get to it when I get to it.
你有这种冲动
You had an impulse,
但你克制住了 秉持着这份摩根家的正义感
you denied it. Take that Morgan sense of justice,
追寻你自己的道路
find your own path.
你们好 未来的同学们
Hello, future students,
我将担任你们今天下午的向导
I will be your tour guide this afternoon.
我是吉吉 - 我是哈里森
I'm Gigi. - I'm Harrison.
罗纳德·施密特
Ronald Schmidt.
他更喜欢叫他“小罗”
He prefers "Red."
我这些年一直在举办这样的聚会
I've been hosting this gathering for years.
所以说还有其他人
So, there are others?
洛厄尔 - 欢迎来到怪胎秀
Lowell. - Welcome to the freak show.
米娅 - 我只是享受杀戮
Mia. - I just enjoy killing.
米娅在监狱里自杀了
Mia took her own life in jail.
加雷斯 - 我知道你的秘密
Gareth. - I know your secret.
你有个双胞胎兄弟
You're a twin.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
他突然对我动手 - 这说不过去
He went after me. - Doesn't make sense.
艾尔 - 希望你喜欢我的短片
Al. - Hope you like my little movie,
普拉特先生
Mr. Prater.
慈善家 真是个大忙人
The "charity gala guy." Busy man.
我认为哈里森·摩根杀了瑞安·福斯特…
I believe Harrison Morgan killed Ryan Foster...
不
No, no, no!
…作案手段师从他的父亲 德克斯特·摩根
...using methods taught to him by his father, Dexter Morgan.
离我和我儿子远点
Stay away from me and my son.
你以为我会就这么放弃吗
You think I'm just gonna back off?
正式记录如下
For the official record,
我是安吉尔·巴蒂斯塔警长
this is Captain Angel Batista.
此刻我正在纽约 搜集证据
I am currently in New York, collecting evidence
证明我的前同事德克斯特·摩根
to prove that my former colleague, Dexter Morgan,
就是海湾屠夫
is in fact the Bay Harbor Butcher.
我已在摩根先生的车上安装了定♥位♥器♥
I've placed a tracer in Mr. Morgan's vehicle,
我将记录德克斯特
and I will be logging locations where Dexter spends
停留较长时间的位置
significant periods of time.
德克斯特目前住在皇后区森林大道
Dexter lives in a basement apartment, 7701
7701号♥的地下室里
Forest Avenue in Queens.
德克斯特的儿子哈里森·摩根 在帝国酒店工作
Dexter's son, Harrison Morgan, works at the Empire Hotel.
家庭住址 未知
Home, unknown.
大多数时间里
Most days and evenings,
德克斯特是一家网约车平台的司机
Dexter drives for a ridesharing service.
他经常会在肯尼迪机场、拉瓜迪亚机场和中♥央♥车站
He often stops for up to 30 minutes to pick up fares around
附近停留长达30分钟来接送乘客
JFK, LaGuardia and Grand Central Station.
德克斯特平日里按部就班
Dexter is a man of routine.
常去两家不同的餐馆和一家古巴餐馆
He frequents two different diners and a Cuban joint.
那儿的古巴三明治还不错 但…总而言之
The Cubano's decent, but... Well, anyway.
摩根先生大部分时间都待在家里
Mr. Morgan doesn't spend too much time away from home,
除了开网约车的时候
except to do his rideshares.
通过摸清他的日常生活规律
By establishing his routine in the city,
我将留意
I intend to note
他日常行为中的任何异常举动
any anomalies from his daily pattern
以便在他再次行凶时及时赶到
so I can be there when he strikes again.
你现在在哪 德克斯特·摩根
Where are you now, Dexter Morgan?
今晚时候已到
Tonight's the night
我可以载着乘客满城跑
I could earn a couple of hundred bucks
赚上几百美元
driving people all over the city.
但我需要满足一个更迫切的需求
But I've got a deeper need to fill.
洛厄尔 米娅
Lowell, Mia,
加雷斯…
Gareth...
接下来就是艾尔
and then there was Al.
你的朋友全没了
You're losing all your friends.
他们不是我朋友
They're not my friends.
好吧 你说得对
Okay, you were right.
我稍微没有掌控好分寸
The lines got a little blurry.
你的杀手生活和个人生活绝不能混为一谈
You can't mix your killing life with your personal life.
从来没有好下场… - 我能搞定 老爸
Never ends well-- - I've got it, Dad.
很快就能撇开关系了
Almost done un-mixing.
把你放哪呢 这样就好了
Where'd you go? There.
嘿 小罗
Oh. Hey, Red.
嘿 艾尔 - 你好吗
Hey, Al. - How you doing?
我一直想问问你怎么样
You know, I've been meaning to check up on you.
那天的事真是吓人
That was really something the other day.
是啊 是挺可怕的
Yeah, it was a lot.
要是能有个朋友谈谈心就好了
It would be good to talk it over with a... friend.
你今晚想出来喝一杯吗
You want to grab a drink tonight?
我倒是想 但时机实在是不赶巧
Aw, pal, I would, but you know what?
今晚我要去看《汉密尔顿》
I'm seeing Hamilton tonight.
演出结束后 我就直接回家了
And then after the show, I'm just gonna head home.
回家 - 对啊
Home? - Yeah,
回威斯康星
back to Wisconsin for me.
奶酪的国度
The land o' the cheeseheads.
我要开一整晚的车
I'm gonna drive through the night.
但… - 我知道
But-- - Yeah, I know,
这比我原本的计划提前了一点
it's a little earlier than I had planned,
但老实说
but, to be honest,
这些聚会也没什么意思了
these little gatherings have lost their luster,
死了那么多人
what with all the deaths.
而且啊 家里的贤妻正在排卵期
Plus, the little lady's ovulating,
所以我们打算再要一个孩子
so we're gonna try for another.
我不能放过他
I can't let him get away,
尤其是看完他的自♥制♥影片后
not after seeing his home movie.
《汉密尔顿》是吧 - 天啊
Hamilton, huh? - Yeah, wow.
票是贵了点 但架不住我对音乐剧的狂热
Expensive ticket, but I do love me a good musical.
演出结束后我们碰个面怎么样
How about we meet up after?
长途开车前喝杯咖啡
A coffee before the long drive?
机不可失失不再来
I'm not gonna ruin my shot.
嗯 我看看…
Well, let's see...
等演出结束我肚子也饿了…
I'll be hungry at the end of it--
这样吧 那就说定了
You know what? Yeah, let's do that.
所有的剧院附近都有一家餐厅
There's a spot near all the theaters
那儿的卡真风味意面好吃得不得了
that has a Cajun pasta to die for.
我会短♥信♥发给你 - 很好
I'll text it to you. - Sounds great.
好
All right.
卡真风味意面
Cajun pasta.
看啊
Look at this.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我以为去年的排场就已经够令人昨舌了
I thought what you did last year couldn't be topped.
但今年更胜一筹
But you've done it.
这看上去…不可思议
This looks... amazing.
给你们自己鼓个掌
Give yourself a round of applause.
轮椅
Wheelchairs.
您说什么 先生
Excuse me, sir?
记住
Got to remember,
这场派对不是为名人或金融家而办的
this party is not about celebrities or finance guys.
而是为了谁
Who are we doing this for?
因公负伤的纽约警♥察♥们
NYPD officers who've been injured in the line of duty.
天哪
Oh, gosh.
真是太抱歉了…
I am so sorry. I'm so--
上舞台的斜坡 当然了 我怎么会…
A ramp to the stage. Of course. How could I--
这是我莫大的疏忽 我…
I can't believe my oversight... I--
薇薇安 微微 你已经做得很棒了
Vivian. Viv. You've done great.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表