剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
我爱的人
People that I loved.
我前妻玛丽亚·拉古埃塔 你姑姑黛比
My ex-wife María LaGuerta, your Aunt Deb,
你妈妈
your mother.
听起来你陷入了阴谋论的无底洞
Sounds like you've gone down a real conspiratorial rabbit hole.
祝你早日爬出来
Good luck getting out of it.
我们没什么好说的了
We're done here.
这是一条黑暗的道路
This is a dark path you're going down.
我真心希望你不要变成你♥爸♥爸那样
I truly hope you don't become like your dad.
你♥爸♥爸是不是给你制♥造♥了一种假象
Did your dad make it seem like that's all he was doing?
仿佛他是某种黑暗复仇者
Like he was some sort of Dark Avenger?
许多无辜的人因你♥爸♥而死
A lot of innocent people died because of your dad.
我前妻玛丽亚·拉古埃塔 你姑姑黛比
My ex-wife María LaGuerta, your Aunt Deb,
你妈妈
your mother.
这是一条黑暗的道路
This is a dark path you're going down.
这里是凶杀组的华♥莱♥士♥警探
You have reached Detective Wallace, Homicide Division.
我真心希望你不要变成你♥爸♥爸那样
I truly hope you don't become like your dad.
准则第一条
First rule of the Code.
不要被抓到
Don't get caught.
你必须去自首 别无他法
You have to turn yourself in. There's no other way.
如果我这么做 我会被判死刑
If I do, I get the death penalty.
也许这是你应得的
Maybe you deserve it.
不
No, no, no, no!
哈里森 不要
Harrison, don't.
爸
Dad?
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表