剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
不管这个杀手营在搞什么名堂
Got to make sure whatever we're doing
我得抓紧时间完事
at this killer camp is done in time
才能及时回去陪哈里森
for me to be there for Harrison.
你有事瞒着我
You're hiding something from me.
但话又说回来 这次离开的时间
Then again, maybe this retreat is going
也许比我预计得要短
to be shorter than I thought.
你的战利品和工具
Your trophies and tools.
查莉应该让你带了吧
Charley, I believe, asked you to bring them?
希望你不介意今天与大家分享
I hope you'll feel comfortable sharing with the group today.
原来是这么回事 要我做展示
So that's what this is about-- show-and-tell.
没问题
Uh, sure.
它们就在这里
They're right here.
很抱歉没有早点通知你
I apologize, it's late notice.
本来我打算今天只让艾尔做分享
I'd only planned on Al sharing today.
但…
But, uh,
鉴于目前的情况 我认为
given the circumstances, I think
你的分享或是不错的悼词
it would be a nice tribute to hear from you, as well.
要展示了 我靠
Show-and-tell. Shit.
这是我孩子送的圣诞礼物
It's a Christmas present from the kids.
好了 弄好了
That's it. There we go.
好的
Okay.
这样筛选我的受害者就简单多了
This is a much easier way to vet my victims.
让我们听听长发王子的故事
Time to hear the tale of Rapunzel.
嗨 我希望你喜欢这支短片 普拉特先生
Hi. I, uh, hope you like my little movie, Mr. Prater.
很吓人的
Scary.
我把相机装在了自行车头盔上
I attached the camera to my bike helmet.
安全第一嘛
You know, safety first.
马尾辫 艾尔的怪癖
Ponytails. Al's fetish.
他的需求
His need.
他要在镜头下杀了这个女人
He's going to kill this woman on camera,
他们为之如痴如醉的时候
and I have to sit here with these monsters
我却不得不坐在一旁看着
while they enjoy every fucking minute of it.
嘿 注意左边
Hey, uh, on your left!
好 - 嘿
Yeah. - Hey.
谢谢你 - 不客气
Oh, thank you. - Yeah, no problem.
好的
Okay.
来人啊 救救我
S-Somebody help!
来人啊 - 天哪
Somebody. - Oh, my God.
救救我 - 你没事吧
Please. - Are you okay?
我的前轮撞到了什么东西
Uh, my front tire h-h-hit something.
我的腿 - 我看着好像没受伤
It's my leg. - Uh, I don't see anything.
我觉得流血了
I-I think it's bleeding.
你伤到哪里了
Where does it hurt?
就在… - 哪里
It's r-right... - Where?
…这里
...right here!
爷爷说该理发了
Pop-Pop says it's time for a haircut.
他们全都得死
They all have to die.
我要尽快切断和这个组织的联♥系♥
I need to sever all ties to this group as soon as possible.
但现在…
But right now...
…我得说服他们我经常砍下无辜百姓的头
...I have to convince them that I sever innocent people's heads.
你怎么才能让一屋子的变♥态♥相信
How do you convince a roomful of psychopaths
你符合他们的标准
that you fit their code?
你有没有见过一个人被自己的血呛住
You ever see a man beg for his life
还一边苦苦求饶
while he's choking on his own blood?
对我知无不答
They tell me anything I want to know.
包括那些见不得光的隐秘
Shit they've never told anybody.
精彩之处就在于随机性
The randomness is the best part.
喜欢吗 普拉特 你喜欢吗
You like that, huh? You like that, Prater?
你个变♥态♥
You sick fuck!
我就知道这是个馊主意
I knew this was a bad idea,
加入这个恶魔俱乐部
joining this bogeyman social club.
我没有加入他们
I didn't join their club.
那你为什么还要给他们提供更多的素材
Then why are you giving those monsters more killer porn
助长他们的兴致
to get off on?
我只是顺其自然 老爸
I'm just doing what comes naturally, Dad.
别忘了 我也是个怪物
I'm a monster, too. Remember?
你和其他人不一样
You're not like the rest of them.
我们煞费苦心
We worked so hard together
才把你的冲动引向正道
to turn your urges into something right.
结果你却背弃了我
And then you turned your back on me.
我们是闹过别扭 但我从未…
We had rough patches, but I never--
正是因此你才自杀
It's why you killed yourself.
你无法接受真实的我
You couldn't live with what I really was.
尤其是在你亲眼目睹之后
Not after you saw it with your own eyes.
我当时害怕
I was scared.
我怪自己造成了你的痛苦
I blamed myself for your suffering.
但我了解你的内心
But I know your heart.
你有更高的目标 孩子
You have a higher purpose, son.
小罗是丧尽天良的禽兽
Red was an amoral animal.
但那不是你 你也不该假装如此
But that's not you, and you shouldn't pretend that it is.
有问题吗
Problem?
没 一切正常
Nope. No problem here.
普拉特先生说该你分享了
Mr. Prater says it's time for your share.
哈利说得对 我不需要假装
Harry's right. I'm not going to pretend.
我从不谈论自己
I never talk about myself.
不像这样
Not like this.
你们都知道我是黑暗乘客
You all know me as the Dark Passenger.
可是…
Well...
老实说吧
I'm gonna level with you.
你们面前这个人不是黑暗乘客
What you're seeing here is not the Dark Passenger.
现在不是
Not now.
你们面前的这个“罗纳德·施密特”
This "Red Schmidt" you're looking at
是我戴上的面具
is the mask I put on.
只有特定的人群才能见到黑暗乘客
Only a select group of people get to see the Dark Passenger.
而当见到之后 他们…
And once they see him, they...
也活到头了
die.
哦天 这么堂而皇之地说出来真是疯狂
Oh, man, it feels so crazy to say that out loud.
通常情况下
I usually only get
只有在受害者彻底无力抵抗后我才会卸下伪装
to drop the mask when I have a victim completely powerless.
只有在那时候
That's when this smiling,
这个笑脸逢迎的老好人伪装才会卸下
get-along-with-everyone mask comes off.
时刻保持伪装真是累死个人 对吧
And that mask is exhausting, right?
就仿佛这个罗纳德·施密特
It's like this guy Red Schmidt
时刻控制着黑暗乘客
is constantly managing the Dark Passenger,
压抑着他
holding him back.
但…怎么说呢
But... I don't know.
这周和你们相处
This week with you,
敞开心扉 畅谈我们的欲望
our open and frank talks about our appetites.
我们的…
Our, um...
你怎么说来着 加雷斯
What'd you call it, Gareth?
疯狂的渴望
The Great Yearning.
我们相识时间不长 但我深知
I haven't known you all very long, but I know
你们背负的重担
the burden you carry,
你们戴的面具 有多沉重
the mask you wear, how heavy it is,
多孤独 因为你们…
how lonely you are because...
…隐没在茫茫人海中
...no one knows you.
无人知晓
No one sees you.
艾尔是我见过的最乐观的人
Al has the biggest smile I've ever seen.
你们把他当做人生赢家
You'd think he has it all.
拥有完美的家庭
A perfect family,
近郊的房♥子 他的杀戮
house in the suburbs, his kills.
但你的家人永远无法见到完整的你
But your family will never know the whole you.
面具一旦滑落
If you ever let your mask slip,
那个好好丈夫和完美父亲
the good husband and perfect father would,
就会消失得无影无踪
poof, disappear.
他们眼中只有黑暗
All they'd see is darkness.
畏惧你
They'd fear you.
甚至可能会出♥卖♥♥♥你
Maybe even turn you in.
是啊 这…
Yeah, that's, uh...
…你说得没错 伙计…
...that's true, buddy, I mean...
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表