剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
《嗜血法医:杀魔复生》前情提要
Previously on Dexter...
正式记录如下
For the official record,
我是安吉尔·巴蒂斯塔警长
this Captain Angel Batista.
此刻我正在搜集证据
I am collecting evidence
证明我的前同事德克斯特·摩根
to prove that my that my former colleague Dexter Morgan
就是海湾屠夫
is, in fact, the Bay Harbor Butcher.
离我和我儿子远点
Stay away from me and my son.
你觉得我会就这么放弃吗
You think I'm just gonna back off?
不仅仅是一切都失控了
It's not just that everything went sideways
小罗加入进来后
when Red joined.
我有一种不详的感觉
I-I don't have a good feeling.
你到底想表达什么 查莉
What is this big theory, Charley?
你是想说他混入我们的组织…
That he infiltrated our group...
罗纳德·施密特
Ronald Schmidt.
他更喜欢叫他“小罗”
He prefers "Red."
杀害洛厄尔
...murdered Lowell...
陷害米娅被捕
...got Mia arrested...
精心策划了
...and orchestrated the fight
和加雷斯的争吵 差点害自己一命呜呼
with Gareth that nearly got him killed?
我知道你的秘密 你有个双胞胎兄弟
I know your secret. You're a twin.
这就是你的灼见吗
Is that your big theory?
你要相信我 让我做好我的工作
You need to trust me and let me do my job.
那就做好你的工作 - 你们好 未来的学生们
Then do your job. - Hello, future students.
今天下午将由我担任你们的向导
I will be your tour guide this afternoon.
我叫吉吉 - 要不要找个时间出去玩
I'm Gigi. - You want to hang out sometime?
今晚怎么样
How about tonight?
我们在他卧室的衣柜里发现了黑霉菌
We found black mold in his bedroom closet.
房♥东一直不接我电♥话♥
The landlord's ignoring my calls.
到时候再说
I'll get to it when I get to it.
我是想帮艾尔莎
I was trying to help Elsa,
和她那位混账房♥东讲讲理
talk some sense into her asshole landlord.
或许我可以找他谈谈
Maybe I could talk to him.
有时候我很有说服力
I can be persuasive.
什么鬼 别杀我
What the fuck? Don't kill me!
德克斯特在同一地点停留了一个多小时
Dexter's been in the same location for over an hour.
给我让开 妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
Out of my way, you cocksucker!
这就是杀戮室 刚布置好的
This is his kill room. It's fresh.
我在他下手前及时赶到了
I got here before he could take it down.
听着 我没骗你们
Look, I'm not lying.
德克斯特很狡猾
Dexter, he's smart.
总是能摆脱嫌疑
Finds himself out of everything.
迈阿密警局凶案组 我是奎恩警督
Miami Metro Homicide. Lieutenant Quinn speaking.
你们的警长在我这 安吉尔·巴蒂斯塔
I met your captain. Angel Batista.
他曾经是我们的警长 但他已经退休了
He was our captain, but he retired.
突然之间一声不吭地辞职了 很离谱
He up and quit out of nowhere. It was crazy.
说真的 爸 真的非常感谢你
Seriously, Dad, thank you so much.
小罗
Red.
我不知道你还有个儿子
I didn't know you have a son.
不管我怎样费尽心思
No matter how hard I try to keep
试图将我的家庭和我的黑暗欲望隔绝开来
my family life separate from my darker needs,
这两者却不断交织在一起
the two just keep on colliding.
利昂·普拉特
Leon Prater.
对 我认识你
Um, yeah, I know.
你们俩是怎么认识的
Uh, how do you two know each other?
网约车 对吗 小罗
UrCar. Isn't that right, Red?
对 我载了他一程 我们俩就这样一拍即合
Yeah, I gave him a ride. We just kind of hit it off.
简直不可思议
That-that's crazy.
你的每一场TED演讲我都没落下
I-I've watched every single one of your TED Talks.
我特别喜欢那次
I especially love the one about
你说要把生命投入到热爱的事物中
investing your life in the things you love...
不要仅为生存所需奔波劳碌
...not the things you need.
普拉特的人生故事
The story of Prater's life.
那个小小的领悟改变了我
That simple epiphany changed who I am.
但小罗没说他在城里有个儿子
But Red didn't say he had a son in town.
你是做什么的 还在上学吗
What do you do? Are you in school?
没有…
Uh, no. Uh, um...
我在帝国酒店上班
I've-I've got day job at the Empire Hotel.
当行李员
Just-just a bellhop.
但我正打算…
But, uh, I'm actually planning on--
没错 这孩子胸怀大志
Yeah, he's got big dreams, this kid.
嘿 利昂
Hey, Leon.
可以上外头说话吗
Mind if we have a word? Outside?
当然可以 小罗
Of course, Red.
但我一定不能怠慢了你和…
But let's make sure you and, uh, I...
我还不知道你叫什么
I-I... I didn't get your name.
哈里森 - 哈里森
Harrison. - Harrison.
距离发现我的真实身份
Another step closer to the truth
又近了一步
about who I really am.
等晚宴结束后
You guys should come over to my place
你们俩应该去我那坐坐
after this gala is behind me,
我们可以了解一下彼此
and, uh, we can get to know each other.
我求之不得 - 好极了
I-I would love that. - Great.
要是我的死对头没有跟班该多好
I prefer it when my nemesis doesn't have a henchman.
或者说“女跟班”
Or is it "henchperson"?
你派人跟踪我
So, you're having me followed now?
小罗 要知道我不喜欢惊喜
Now, Red, I do not like surprises.
当我邀请某人进入我的内部圈子时
By the time someone has been invited into my inner circle,
我通常已经对他们了如指掌
I usually know all about them,
但你却不断带给我惊喜
but you are full of surprises.
你不知道的多了去了
Oh, you have no idea.
你辞掉了IT工作 搬出了你的公♥寓♥
You quit your IT job, you moved from your apartment
一直把我蒙在鼓里
without informing me.
现在我又发现你有个儿子
Now I find out you have a son.
你♥他♥妈♥别动我儿子
You fucking stay away from my son.
怎么会呢
Whoa. Of course.
我永远不会拆散一对父子
Wow. I would never get between a father and son.
但我必须得问问…
But I have to ask you...
…哈里森知道你的真实身份吗
...does Harrison know who you really are?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我现在对你的一切都持怀疑态度 小罗
I'm-I'm not sure about anything with you, Red.
但我向你保证
But you have my word,
我不会向哈里森揭穿你
I will not blow your cover with Harrison.
说实话 是查莉有点不放心
Honestly, it's Charley who is a bit concerned.
她执拗地认为
She has this bug up her ass
是你导致了最近一系列事情的失控
that you were the reason why things have gone wrong lately.
你以为我会那么蠢吗
You think I'm that stupid?
如果我想破坏你们那小小的聚会
If I'd wanted to fuck with your little gathering,
你绝对察觉不了
you never would've seen me coming.
我明白
I understand.
但你得学会相信我 小罗
But you have to learn to trust me, Red.
我向你分享的个人经历
I've shared more of my personal history with you
比任何人都多
than I have with anyone,
不管对方是不是连环杀手
serial killer or not.
我说不好 你身上有种…
I don't know, you just have this...
与众不同的气质…
way about you that's unlike the others...
…却又笼罩着一层神秘的面纱
...yet you live in a shroud of secrecy.
我希望我们俩能找个时间聚一聚
I would like to schedule a time for us to get together.
我想听你讲述你的个人经历
I want you to tell me about your personal history.
我想了解你的童年 你的父母
I want to know about your childhood, your parents.
你是怎么走上这条路的
Why you do what you do.
就当我好奇吧
Call me curious.
如果你能向我敞开心扉
And if you open up to me,
或许我也不用派人跟踪你了 对吧
maybe I won't feel the need to have you followed, will I?
好啊
Okay.
但我要重申 别动我儿子
But again, my son is off-limits.
信任…
Trust...
…是双向的
...goes both ways.
你真是太让我高兴了 小罗
You don't know how happy you've made me, Red.
你开始融入我的世界了
You're part of my world now.
融入他的世界
Part of his world?
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表