剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
我想让你开车
I want you to drive.
我今天参观了你家
I visited your home today.
见到了你妈妈
Saw your mother.
看到了你们俩的照片
Saw the pictures of the two of you.
你们俩都曾为国效力
You both served your country.
你在三角洲部队时还被授予了银星勋章
You were even awarded a Silver Star while in Delta Force.
特种部队
Special ops.
你是怎么从英雄沦落到替普拉特犯罪
How'd you go from being a hero to committing crimes for Prater?
回答我
Answer.
我在世界各地服役…
I served all over the world...
…干过一些私人安保的活
...and I worked a few private security details,
让我结识了普拉特
which led me to Prater.
我妈妈患上了病 他知道了这件事
My mother got ill. He found out about her.
帮我找医生和专家
Helped with doctors and specialists.
到现在给她多争取了八年的时间
Bought her eight more years, so far.
但这是有代价的
But there was a cost.
追捕像你这样的连环杀手
Hunting down serial killers like you
让你们加入他那变♥态♥的俱乐部
to join his sick-fuck club.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
你杀了我妈妈吗
D-Did you kill my mom?
你此刻的感受
That feeling you have?
你内心深处的那种恐惧
The fear in the pit of your belly?
这正是当我儿子
That's exactly how I felt
告诉我你去找他
when my son told me about your visit,
桌子上还摆着一杆枪时的感受
the gun on the table.
你…
Did...
杀了…
you kill...
我妈妈吗
my mom?
你是想问我有没有把这条吉格利线锯
You're asking if I looped this very Gigli saw
绕在她脖子上…
around her neck and...
割下来她的头
...cut off her head?
我没有
No.
我不是那种人
That's not who I am.
从你获得的奖章来看 我知道你不是
And from that medal, I know you're not
那种会恐吓无辜孩子的人
the type of person who frightens innocent kids,
然而 你却选择
and yet, you chose
吓唬我儿子
to scare my son,
威胁他
to threaten him.
你觉得没有普拉特的命令
Do you think I do anything
我会那么做吗
that's not a direct order from Prater?
我可以拒绝那个维系我妈妈生命的人
That I can say no to the man who's keeping my mom alive?
他很明确地指示了我怎么做
He told me what to do, specifically.
订好酒店 把哈里森单独引出来
Book the hotel, get Harrison alone.
连桌子上摆着的枪都考虑到了
Everything down to the gun on the table.
普拉特先生
Mr. Prater
会利用每个人的弱点
exploits everyone's weaknesses.
我的是我妈妈
Mine is my mother.
你的显然是你儿子
Yours is clearly your son.
普拉特违背了承诺
Prater broke the promise.
他才是那个需要除掉的人
He's the one who needs to be taken out.
停车
Pull over.
离我儿子远点…
Leave my son alone...
…否则我会再去拜访你妈妈
...or I'll pay your mother another visit.
这和哈里森爸爸所描述的
It is a great fit for Harrison's dad's description
开膛手的杀人工具高度吻合
of the Ripper's kill tool.
谁能拿到这样的工具
Who has access to a tool like this?
我查了一下
I have looked into that.
使用这种钩子的市政人员
The hook is used by public workers
有楼宇局
in the Department of Buildings,
设计与建设局
the Department of Design and Construction,
公园与娱乐管理局
the Department of Parks and Recreation--
指2009年的美剧《公园与游憩》
我很喜欢那部剧
I love that show.
卫…
Th...
卫生局
The Department of Sanitation,
纽约市住房♥管理局
the New York City Housing Authority
还有纽约公共服务委员会的选定人员
and select members of the New York State Public Service Commission.
这他妈也太多人了
That's a fuck-ton of people.
我们还得调查一下纽约开膛手的受害者
We might also look into whether any of the victims
是否有人曾在上述部门工作过
of the New York Ripper worked at any of these places.
所以我们要找的凶器
So, the weapon we're searching for
其实是一根针
is actually a needle.
就好比“大海捞针”
As in a "haystack"?
这个比喻不错
That is a good one.
我看到你笑了
I saw that smile.
华♥莱♥士♥警探
Detective Wallace?
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
其实我正好也想找你
Well, this is actually good timing.
我需要车管所帮我查一下车牌主人…
I need a DMV plate search to find someone--
我和你的同事谈过了 奎恩警督
I spoke with your coworker, Lieutenant Quinn.
我可以解释 - 我也可以
I can explain. - As can I.
你违反了纽约州刑法第190.26条
You have been breaking New York State Penal Law 190.26,
一级刑事冒充警♥察♥罪
criminal impersonation of a police officer in the first degree.
重罪
A felony.
听着 我很抱歉之前
Look, I apologize for not telling you
向你隐瞒了部分真♥相♥
the whole truth earlier.
你已经不是凶案组的警长了
You are no longer a captain of Homicide.
是的 我退休了
Yes. I retired.
但我是自愿退休 没有被辞退
But it was my decision, I wasn't fired.
我这么做是为了将德克斯特·摩根绳之以法
And I did it to bring Dexter Morgan to justice.
我和摩根先生谈过了
I spoke with Mr. Morgan.
他让你相信他是个好人
He convince you he's one of the good guys?
不 他跟我说了你的过去
No. He told me about your history.
痛失你的搭档多克斯警探的悲剧
The tragic loss of your partner, Detective Doakes,
人称海湾屠夫
also known as the Bay Harbor Butcher.
以及你前妻玛利亚·拉古埃塔被残忍♥杀害
And the murder of your ex-wife María LaGuerta.
节哀顺变
You have our condolences.
德克斯特·摩根他妈的说谎不打草稿
Dexter Morgan is a fucking liar.
这么说你的前搭档或前妻
So you did not lose your former partner ex-wife
并非因公殉职
in the line of duty?
不 我是说 是的
No. I mean, yes.
我失去了多克斯和玛利亚 但情况是…
I lost Doakes and María, but you see...
他妈的
Fuck!
这就是德克斯特的诡计
This is what Dexter does.
歪曲事实断章取义
He twists things out of context.
他极擅长操纵人心
He's a-a master manipulator.
他说谎不打草稿 凭着那副该死的
He lies and lies, winning people over
故作天真的笑容 把人们骗得团团转
with his goddamn gee-whiz smile of his.
他潜入你的生活
He burrows into your life
直到你根本不会怀疑他…
until he's the last person you suspect of...
…能犯下任何过错
...of just about anything.
但我敢断定
But I'm telling you,
德克斯特·摩根就是海湾屠夫
Dexter Morgan is the Bay Harbor Butcher.
你必须立即停止 警长 回家去吧
You must cease and desist, Captain. Go home.
但是… - 没有但是
But-- - But nothing.
如果你明天还不离开 我将会逮捕你
If you are still here tomorrow, I will have you arrested.
丑话说在前头
Please consider yourself sufficiently forewarned.
回酒店 收拾好你的东西
Go to your hotel, pack your things.
迈阿密警局让我们收回你的警徽
Miami Metro asked us to have you surrender your shield.
别跟我说查莉找到了我的住处
Don't tell me Charley figured out where I live.
希望我不是拿车钥匙去碰枪口
Hope I'm not bringing a car key to a gunfight.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
哈里森
Harrison.
还有…
And, uh...
吉娜
Gina?
抱歉 我以为有人闯进了我公♥寓♥
Sorry, I thought someone broke into my apartment.
吉吉
Gigi.
吉娜那贱♥人♥是谁
Who's this Gina skank?
不 我把你名字记错了
No, I got your name wrong.
我知道 摩根先生
I know, Mr. Morgan.
叫我德克斯特就行
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表