剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
怎么了
What's up?
我也不想这样 但我需要你的帮助
I hate to do this, but I need your help.
你为什么用巴蒂斯塔的手♥机♥给我打电♥话♥
Why are you calling from Batista's phone?
普拉特知道了我的真实身份 - 爸 等一下
Prater knows who I am. - Dad, stop.
你为什么用巴蒂斯塔的手♥机♥给我打电♥话♥
Why are you calling from Batista's phone?
上次你用警♥察♥的手♥机♥给我打电♥话♥…
The last time you called me from a cop's phone...
对 罗根 我知道 哈里森 听我说
Yeah, Logan. I know. Harrison, listen to me.
普拉特杀了巴蒂斯塔
Prater killed Batista.
我就是下一个
And I'm next.
该死
Fuck.
我能做什么
What can I do?
该死
Shit.
哟 哈里森 最近好吗
Yo, Harrison. What's good?
我就是想问一下
Yo. I was just wondering if that offer
那份晚宴的工作还要人吗
was still good to work the gala?
嘿 我兄弟终于想赚钱了
Hey, my man wants some loot after all.
好 我正好在采购一些物资
Yeah, I was just picking up some supplies.
等会把地址发给你
I'll text you the address.
好的
Great.
这是什么
What's this?
普拉特手上所有连环杀手的档案
Prater's files on all his serial slayers.
也许这间保险库的密♥码♥就在其中
Maybe the code to the vault is in here somewhere.
你觉得普拉特会留下一张便利贴
You think Prater left a Post-it note
上面写着“保险库密♥码♥”吗
labeled "secret vault code"?
我能破解的 就是个八位数密♥码♥
I can figure it out. It's an eight-digit number.
你只有一次机会
You only get one chance.
如果有人输错了密♥码♥
And if anyone were to put in the wrong code
哪怕就一次…
just once...
等等 夏洛特
Wait, Charlotte?
查莉·布朗
Charley Brown.
难怪她总是拉着一张臭脸
No wonder she's always so pissed off.
普拉特喜欢监视他的员工
Prater likes to keep tabs on his employees.
普拉特喜欢监视每个人
Prater likes to keep tabs on everyone.
你能想象有多讽刺吗
Can you imagine the irony of you
黑暗乘客也有任人宰割的一天
going down as the Dark Passenger?
能
Yes.
得把这些给销毁了
Gonna have to destroy these.
如果你能活着出去的话
If you ever make it out of here.
他肯定在某个地方写下了什么
He had to have written something down somewhere.
库珀·莫里斯
Cooper Morris.
这就是普拉特和你说的 杀了他的父母的人
That's the guy Prater told you about. Killed his parents.
还有其他人
And others.
普拉特没把密♥码♥写下来
What if Prater didn't write the combination down
或许是因为密♥码♥他毕生难忘
because it's a number he'd never forget.
今天的日期
Today's date.
普拉特在他父母的忌日举办晚宴
Prater hosts his gala on the anniversary of his parents' death.
库珀·莫里斯害死普拉特父母的那天晚上
The night Cooper Morris killed Prater's parents
那是他人生的重大转折点
was the defining moment for him.
那天的日期是一个意义重大的八位数
It's a pretty significant eight-digit number,
你不觉得吗 - 要是触发了警报
don't you think? - That alarm goes off,
会有上百个警♥察♥冲上楼来 最好有十足的把握
a hundred cops rush upstairs. Better be sure.
十足的把握 我这是在拿命来赌
Sure? I'm betting my life on it.
那哈里森的命呢
What about Harrison's life?
服务生请注意
Attention, servers.
在这些幕帘背后是纽约最有权势的人物
Behind those curtains are the most powerful people in New York City.
任何时候都别让我看到有空酒杯
I want to see wine glasses full at all times.
餐盘要尽快收拾
I want to see dishes cleared ASAP.
所有人随时待命 听明白了吗
I need you all available. You understand me?
我要你们眼观八方耳听六路 不懂就问
And use your eyes, ears and mouths.
我进来了 - 好
I'm in. - Great.
可以调整到一个更好的视角吗
Can you get me a better view?
好了伙计们 干活去了 还在等什么
Okay, guys, let's go. What are we waiting on?
快去 快去 - 是 长官
Move it. Move it. - Yes, ma'am.
我得去工作了
Got to get to work.
好
Okay.
好了 我该往哪走
All right, where am I going?
顶层公♥寓♥就在大楼的东翼上面
The penthouse is above the east wing of the mansion.
知道了
Got it.
我扶你 哇 你真是…
Allow me. Wow. You...
这个颜色非常适合你
That's a really good color on you.
你的袖子还是长短不一
Your sleeves are still uneven.
现在该往哪走
Now where am I headed?
画面都被香槟挡住了
Uh, all I see is champagne.
该死
Fuck.
好的 我该走那边的楼梯吗
Okay, should I take those stairs?
别走那边 走那边到不了顶层公♥寓♥
No. Those don't lead to the penthouse.
那边那扇门通向哪里
There. What's that door?
后勤厨房♥
Uh, the service kitchen?
就去那 留意普拉特和查莉
Head there. Keep an eye out for Prater and Charley.
他们看到你肯定会察觉事情不对劲
They'll know something's up if they see you.
我经常和有钱人打交道
I work with rich people all the time.
他们从不会注意服务生
They never notice the help.
不好意思
Excuse me.
利昂 我看到你把你的游艇放到无声拍卖♥♥上去了
Leon, I saw the silent auction has a charter on your yacht.
刚把她从圣巴特岛开回来 市长先生
Just brought her up from St. Bart's. Mr. Mayor.
停在切尔西码头 对吗
At, uh, Chelsea Piers, right?
您觉得那怎么样 - 老天
How are you liking that? - Oh, boy.
这我可就有得说了
I can tell you some stuff about that.
我们正在考虑换地方
Uh, we're thinking of switching.
好险
Fuck.
躲过一劫了
Well, we got that over with.
不要大意
Let's not get cocky.
走过左边那个冰柜 那是楼梯吗
Past that freezer on the left. Is that a staircase?
该死
Fuck.
哈里森 快走
Harrison, get out of there.
你要去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
其实我正想找你
Uh, a-actually, I was looking for you.
我们有一个服务员磕嗨了
Uh, one of our waiters is really stoned.
我怕他会在客人面前添乱
Uh, I'm afraid he might be a liability out there on the floor.
指给我看是谁
Point him out to me.
他就在…那里
He's right... there.
多谢你的提醒
Thanks for the heads-up.
够机智 儿子
Well played, son.
唉 记得提醒我补偿兰斯
Yeah, remind me to make it up to Lance.
真是人山人海啊
What a turnout.
欢迎各位 来到一年中我最爱的夜晚
Welcome, everyone, to my favorite night of the year.
纽约警界第十届年度庆典
The Tenth Annual Gala for New York's Finest.
太棒了
Yeah!
顶层公♥寓♥在五楼
The penthouse is five floors up.
这些台阶有这么高吗
Do those stairs go up that high?
是啊
Uh... yeah.
我到五楼了
This is five.
再往上就是楼顶了
Uh, that goes to the roof.
我想我到了
Uh, I think I'm here.
锁起来了
It's-it's locked.
你有工具能撬开吗
Do you have anything to pick it with?
你会撬锁吗 就像我在铁湖镇教你的那样
Can you pick the lock like I showed you at Iron Lake?
不行 卡不到位
It's not, it's not quite catching.
哈里森·摩根
Harrison Morgan.
为了一个几乎不认识的人
You're going through a lot of trouble
你可真是不辞辛劳啊
for a man you barely know.
坐吧
Have a seat.
爸 我该怎么办
Dad, what do I do?
把手♥机♥给查莉
Give the phone to Charley.
我爸想和你谈谈
My dad wants to talk to you.
查莉·布朗
Ah, Charley Brown.
见到你真是太好了
So good to see you.
你得替我们打开保险库
We need you to open the vault.
听起来很有趣
As fun as that sounds,
但我想海湾屠夫还是好好关着比较好
I think I'll leave the Bay Harbor Butcher safely locked away.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表