剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
我什么都不会说
Oh, I won't say a word.
这是我们的秘密
It's our little secret.
你和你兄弟的事迹…
What you and your brother have done...
堪称天才
is genius.
我们共同创造了他
We created him together.
双子杀手
Gemini.
史上最令人闻风丧胆的杀手
Greatest killer to ever terrorize the world.
我崇拜你很久了
I've been a fan for a long time.
很多人都一样
So have many other people.
是啊
Yeah.
不过你是第一个
Although you are the first one
识破我们秘密的人
to figure out my... our secret.
我羡慕你
I envy you.
有一个一模一样的人
Having someone just like you.
相同的过去 相同的本能
Same past, same instincts.
相同的世界观
Same view of the world.
一个支持你的人
Someone who has your back.
我们之间的羁绊很特别
What we have is very special.
我有过一个哥哥
I had a brother.
他…
He was...
和我们一样
like us.
他知道你做的事吗
Did he know about what you do?
有一段时间里
For a little while there,
我以为…
I thought...
也许我们也能拥有你们之间的羁绊
maybe we'd have what you two have.
真诚的关系
An honest relationship.
有时我会想
I think about that sometimes,
结局会不会不同…
how things might have been...
…如果这一生我们不曾形同陌路
...if we hadn't been strangers most of our lives.
如果当初我们能并肩同行
If we'd been able to work together.
出了什么问题
What went wrong?
我们30多岁才重逢
We found each other in our 30s.
培养兄弟情谊为时已晚
Little late for brotherly bonding.
天啊 你们是怎么做到的
God, how do you do it?
这么多年来你们是怎么保守住秘密的
How have you kept your secret all these years?
细节不方便透露
I can't get into specifics.
对 这是自然
No, of course not.
不过…
But, uh...
第一条规则 永远不要同时出现
Okay, rule number one, never be seen together.
我们搞了一套专门用于沟通的方法
We've developed a highly specific system for communication.
比如说在书店留下纸条
You mean, like leaving notes at bookstores?
我被迷得神魂颠倒
I was so starstruck
能和自己的偶像共处一室
being in the same room with my idol,
我忍♥不住跟踪了你
I couldn't resist, and I followed you.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
他们说双胞胎能感应彼此的痛苦
They say twins can feel each other's pain.
是真的吗
Is that true?
你昨晚胸口有没有感到一阵刺痛
Did you feel a sting in your chest last night?
八点二十左右
Around 8:20?
为什么
Why?
因为那时候
Because that's when
我捅了你兄弟胸口一刀
I stabbed your brother in the chest.
我把他的尸体扔进熔炉时
Did you feel a hot flash
你有没有感受到一股热浪
when I threw his body in the furnace?
我很高兴
I'm glad
你和你双胞胎兄弟找到了共同的事业
that you and your twin found your thing together.
我呢 我有自己的事业
Me? I have my own thing.
猎杀杀手
Killing killers.
我一直不喜欢在大庭广众之下杀人
I'll never get used to killing in front of an audience.
他杀了我兄弟
He k-killed my brother.
救命
Help!
我会替你保守秘密的
Your secret is safe with me.
救命啊
Help!
退后
Step back!
我止不住血
I couldn't stop the bleeding.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
他为什么突然对你出手
Why did he go after you like that?
他的举止很反常
He was acting weird,
净说一些疯话
saying all kinds of crazy shit.
他说这是他的终极分享
He-he was calling this his ultimate share.
我就说这家伙是个疯子
I knew this guy was insane.
他口口声声说要除掉洛厄尔、我和艾尔
He was going on about how he's gonna prove
以此来证明自己的高♥瞻♥远瞩
he was a visionary by taking out Lowell and me and Al.
把枪收起来 查莉
Put the gun away, Charley.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
助长了他那自命不凡的气焰
I encouraged his delusions of grandeur.
总是对他的作品赞不绝口
Always told him his work was extraordinary.
显然 我这些年来的恩惠
Obviously, my patronage over the years
反而让他更加心安理得
only made him feel more entitled.
也更变♥态♥了
And more psycho!
天啊 这血也太多了
God, that's-that's too much goddamn blood.
正因如此我才勒死他们
I... That's why I strangle 'em.
双子杀手杀人通常成双成对
Gemini kills in pairs.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他总是吹嘘自己一次杀俩人
He's always bragging about his double-kills.
现在却一个一个地干掉我们
Now he's picking people off one by one?
用的还是酒杯
With a wine glass?
这说不过去
It doesn't make sense.
他攻击我 我还能怎么办
He went after me. What was I supposed to do?
我现在只想着一件事
I'll tell you what I want to do.
那就是赶紧离开这里
I want to get the heck out of here.
我等不及回威斯康星了
I can't wait to get back to Wisconsin.
艾尔 别让这事坏了你在这里的兴致
Al, do not let this disrupt your stay with us, please.
多亏了小罗 我们解决了一个大♥麻♥烦
We've taken care of a big problem, thanks to Red.
最糟糕的已经过去了
The worst is behind us.
我要走了
I'm out, I'm out.
你得清理一下
You need to get cleaned up.
让查莉帮你处理伤口
Charley will be happy to take care of that cut for you.
加雷斯在这里或许备受宠爱
Gareth may have been the favorite son around here,
但普拉特今天看到的是我想让他看到的加雷斯
but today Prater saw the Gareth I wanted him to see:
一个狂妄自大的疯子
a lunatic who got too big for his britches.
而锦上添花的是
And the cherry on top?
除了杀掉双胞胎
Aside from killing twins,
洛厄尔的问题也顺势解决了
the Lowell problem is officially solved.
一石三鸟
Three birds, one stone.
往左偏一英寸
An inch to the left,
他就会割断你的桡动脉
he would've cut your radial artery.
两分钟内你就会失血过多而死
You would have bled out and been dead in two minutes.
我上次失血过多时可不是这样的
That wasn't my experience the last time I bled out.
好可怕
Scary.
我见过这种情况
I've seen it happen.
也制♥造♥过这种情况
I've made it happen.
我真幸运
Lucky me.
非常幸运
Very lucky.
在躲人吗
Hiding from somebody?
没有
Uh, no.
我是…一个人来的
I'm... here alone.
所以你真的读了宣传册 怎么样
So you're actually reading that brochure? How is it?
故事还凑合 角色很烂
Uh, story's all right. Characters suck.
你知道谁的宣传册最棒吗
You know who actually has amazing brochures?
我的整形外科医生 可性感了
My orthopedist. Talk about sexy.
你的胳膊怎么了
What happened to your arm?
跨年夜的事故
New Year's Eve happened.
一个醉鬼撞翻了我的摩托
Some drunk idiot rammed my motorcycle,
整个人飞了出去 划伤了胳膊
sent me flying, ripped my arm open.
最糟心的是伤到了神经 手只能这样僵着
Worst part is, the nerve damage left my hand stuck like this.
我逗你玩呢
I'm fucking with you.
不过我确实出了事故
I was in an accident, though.
你父母不在吗
So, no parents?
你是个孤儿还是咋的
You an orphan, or what?
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表