剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
现在该找证据了
Now to find proof.
如果我是罗纳德 我会把战利品藏在哪里
If I were Ronald, where would I hide my trophies?
不会的 太巧了
Nah. Too coincidental.
我在报纸上读到
I read in the paper
受害者的驾照不见了
the victims were missing their driver's licenses.
你觉得呢
You think?
大小合适
Same size.
感觉又回到了15岁
This feels like when I was 15.
你会像这样设置训练场景
You'd set up training scenarios like this.
把线索藏在其中
You'd hide some clue.
你每次都能找到
You'd find it every time.
多有趣 就你和我
Fun days. Just you and me.
罪魁祸首就是这玩意
Here's the culprit.
杀人凶器
Murder weapon.
我讨厌战利品
I hate trophies.
每一个都可以给我足够的理由干掉他
Each one is a good reason to take him out.
这个房♥间用来做杀戮空间非常合适
This would actually make a good kill room.
厚厚的墙 隔音好
Thick walls, quiet.
就像我以前的住处
I used to live like this.
家徒四壁
Sparse.
无牵无挂
No attachments.
和现在也差不多
Kind of like now.
只是你现在有了一个儿子…
Except now you have a son...
儿子
son.
这里是桥接数据网络 我是艾米莉
Bridge Data Network. Emily speaking.
你好 我的一个朋友向我推荐了你们公♥司♥
Yeah, hi. A friend of mine recommended your company.
说你们的一名员工
Said one of your employees
在帮他设置IT系统时帮了大忙
was a huge help in setting up their IT.
罗纳德·施密特
Ronald Schmidt?
是的 小罗
Yes, Red.
他做事很细致
He's very thorough.
小罗明天能来见我们吗
Can Red come by and see us tomorrow?
我查一下他的日程
Let me check his schedule.
他到时应该在洛克菲勒中心
He'll be at Rockefeller Center,
来去都很方便
which is accessible from anywhere.
我问一下老板的意见 看能不能安排
Let me talk to my boss and see if that works.
谢谢
Thank you.
明天晚上
Tomorrow night.
我知道去哪接他
I know where to pick him up.
这就是他让摄像头失效的办法
This is how he blinds cameras.
你的死期快到了 小罗
Kill you soon, Red.
嘿 泰迪 怎么了
Hey, Teddy. What's going on?
你知道的
Oh, you know,
平常的一天 保护和服务人♥民♥
just another day, protecting and serving.
对了 听着 我们找到了吉姆的皮卡
Oh, listen, we got a hit on Jim's truck.
德克斯特
Dexter.
我是说 德克斯特·摩根的卡车
I mean, Dexter Morgan's truck.
哪里 - 纽约市
Where? - New York City.
挂着他车牌的卡车收到了超速罚单
Truck matching his license plate got a speeding ticket.
我这里有报告 可以传真给你
I got the report right here. I can fax it to you.
不 给我司机的名字和地址就行
No, just give me the name and address of the driver.
你必须永远先乘客之所想两步
You must always stay two steps ahead of the passengers.
预见所有需求
Anticipate every need.
乘客渴了 给他们水喝
If they are thirsty, water.
乘客饿了 拿出零食给他们
If they are hungry, snacks.
乘客受不了车里的味道…
If they have a-bad a-breath--
薄荷 - 没错
Mints? - Exactly!
我开的是车还是便利店
Am I driving a car or a bodega?
正是
Yes.
你绝对想不到会有多少人需要
You'd be surprised how many people ask.
“预见所有需求”
"Anticipate every need."
这个是用来干嘛的
What need is this for?
小费
The tips.
顾家的男人讨人喜欢
People like a family man.
有安全感
Makes them feel safe.
把那张照片拿出来 换上一张你儿子的照片
Just swap out that picture, put one of your son inside.
我家人的照片被一场大火烧了
I lost my family photos in a fire.
不会吧
No!
拥抱 看来我们的关系已经这么好了
Hugs. I guess we're there.
这太可怕了
This is a terrible tragedy.
你还好吗 - 嗯 我没事
Are you okay? - Yeah, yeah. I'm good.
旧伤罢了
It's just old wounds.
你应该让乔伊给你针灸一下
Well, you should let Joy do her acupuncture on you, heh?
得让她练练手
She needs the practice hours.
也行 死马当活马医了
Yeah, I'll try anything at this point.
这样的话 你应该把这张照片放仪表盘上
Well, then, you should try putting that up on your dash.
让乘客以为这是你儿子
Let passengers think it's your son.
这是在隐瞒事实 而不是编造谎言
It's more a lie of omission than commission.
上帝不会介意的
The Good Lord won't mind.
算是我最小的罪过了
The least of my sins.
但你一定要告诉我
But you must tell me how the passengers
乘客对这些改善有什么评价
think about the new improvements.
来 我们还得干活
Come. I have work to do.
城里的老鼠
City rats.
它们总是想钻进烘干机的排气管
Always trying to move in around the dryer exhaust.
这个能拦住他们
This will stop them.
又回来了
So, once again,
我们又来到了这个干干净净的洗手间
here we are in the perfectly clean bathroom.
知道了
Got it.
莎娜的强♥奸♥检测呈阴性
Shauna's rape kit came back negative,
但他们的确在她体内发现了微量的洛喜普诺
but they did find trace amounts of Rohypnol in her system.
什么意思
What does that mean?
说明要么是这个连环强♥奸♥犯药倒一个女人
It means either a serial rapist drugged a woman
突然良心发现
then suddenly had a change of heart,
或者是一位英雄阻止了强♥奸♥
or we have a hero on our hands who stopped it from happening
就在这里 这间房♥间
here, in this room.
这里 不 那不可能
Here? No, that's not possible.
只有如此
It is the only way the assault
才能及时阻止强♥奸♥的发生
could have been stopped in enough time.
不过肢解不是在这里进行的
What likely did not occur here is the dismemberment.
把尸体切成块
Chopping up the body.
是的 我知道那是什么意思
Yes, I... I know what that means.
把尸体切成九块不容易
Cutting up a body into nine pieces is difficult,
体力活 又是砍又是锯 但这浴缸却崭新如初
grueling work, chopping, sawing, yet this bathtub is pristine.
又来了 你又在控诉这个卫生间太过干净
Now so, once again, you're saying that this bathroom is too clean?
凶手肯定是把尸体带到了别处
The killer must have taken the body elsewhere
进行肢解
to do his dirty work.
但他不需要走很远
But he need not have taken it very far.
我要去转转 - 转转
I'm going for a walk. - A walk?
她要去哪里
Where is she going?
站住
Stop!
不需要钥匙 也没有摄像头
No key required and no cameras.
厨房♥什么时候关闭
What time does the kitchen close?
凌晨1点 - 你说什么
1:00 a.m. - What?
嘿
Hey!
相同的袋子
Same bag.
但这绳结
But the knots,
这绳结…
the knots, the knots are--
绳结打得不一样
The knots are tied differently.
我可以走了吗
Can I go now?
这扇门多久开一次
How often is that door left open?
我是重案组警探 不是卫生检查员
I am a homicide detective, not a health inspector.
全天开放
All day.
这样大家都好过点
Just makes life easier.
所以酒店的安全并没有保障
So, the premises are not entirely secure.
外人可以溜进去 杀害客人
Outsider could've snuck in, did the murder.
你应该在那个摄像头上安装防鸟刺
You should invest in anti-roosting spikes over that camera.
鸽子就靠近不了了
Keeps away the pigeons.
该死
Shit.
我怎么都习惯不了这个角度
I'll never get used to this angle.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表