剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
明晚就能到家
home by tomorrow night.
我真的很期待能最后聚一次呢
I was really looking forward to getting together one last time.
我去找你怎么样
How about I meet you out that way?
你懂的
Aw, you know,
我得回家陪老婆
I got to get home to the little lady.
孩子不会自己生出来
You know, babies don't make themselves.
对吧
Am I right?
但是呢 这样 我们…
But hey, you know what? I'll...
我们明年再见
I'll see you next year,
如果普拉特继续这个传统
if Prater keeps this tradition going,
死了这么多人都没影响到的话
if this year's murders didn't mess it all up.
好吧 也许我会去威斯康星找你
Okay. Well, maybe I'll look you up in Wisconsin
要是我路过那一带的话
if I'm ever in that neck of the woods.
你住在哪里
What area are you in, anyway?
哦 朋友
Oh, pal,
我尽量不把普拉特这些事
I try to keep the Prater world separate
和我的家庭生活混淆在一起
from my family life.
你懂的
You understand.
我懂
I do.
好了 小罗 我要跟你道别了
Well, listen, Red, I'm gonna bid you adieu.
你多保重 好吗 朋友
Take care of yourself, okay, pal?
艾尔逃掉让我难受死了
It kills me to let Al go free.
但只是暂时的
For now.
我的黑暗面本来期待将艾尔送上杀戮台
My Dark Passenger anticipated having Al on my table.
现在怎么办
Now what?
你找到地方放普鲁登斯的猫雕像了吗
Did you find a place for Prudence's cat figurine?
当然 我每次看到他都会想起她
You bet. I think about her every time I see him.
或者是她 它
Or her. It.
真好
That's nice.
我想问一下
I was wondering,
如果租客在你的房♥子里发现了霉菌
what would happen if a tenant found mold
你会怎么处理
in one of your units?
什么 哪里 楼下吗
What? Where, downstairs?
不 不是我的房♥间 我替一个朋友问的
No, it's not in my apartment. I'm asking for a friend.
真的 - 谢天谢地
Really. - Oh, thank God.
我是说 很遗憾你朋友遇到了这种事
I mean, that's terrible to hear about your friend,
但霉菌不是闹着玩的
but mold is serious business.
这是有相关法律的
There's laws with this.
我去给你拿租客与房♥东手册
Let me get you the tenant-landlord handbook.
上面有纽约州的法律条例
It lays out New York state law.
嗨 布莱辛 - 找到了
Hi, Blessing. - Found it.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
给你
Here you go.
德克斯特
Dexter.
可以跟你说几句话吗
Can I talk to you for one minute?
当然
Sure.
你要不要坐下
Do you want to sit?
你为什么要这样对我
Why would you do this to me?!
乔伊打电♥话♥给我了
Joy called me.
我在外面开车 她几乎说不出话
I was out driving. She could barely speak,
泣不成声
she was crying.
我没来得及说什么她就挂了
She hung up before I could even...
你怎么能把我的过去告诉她
How could you tell her about my past?!
我在她眼里再也回不到从前了
She's never going to look at me the same.
她认为我是个禽兽
She thinks I'm a monster.
我相信她不是真心的
I really don't believe she thinks that.
当然是
Of course she does.
怎么会不是呢
How could she not?
年轻人的承受能力其实远超你的想象
You'd be surprised what your kids can handle.
是吗 德克斯特
Oh, really, Dexter?
想象一下
Just imagine if Harrison
如果哈里森知道你杀了一个人
knew you had killed a person.
才一个
Just one?
我不明白你为什么要这样对我
I don't understand why you did this to me.
我说得很清楚
I was very clear.
那段经历
That part of my life
我始终深埋在心底
was always to remain separate.
从未想过将其带进家门
I never wanted to bring that into my home.
你说得对
You're right.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
看看你多难过
Look how upset you are.
我是想帮他
I was trying to help him.
帮他修补和女儿的关系
His relationship with his daughter.
帮人修补关系
Helping heal relationships.
新路子啊 德克斯
New lane for you, Dex.
你通常都是终结一段关系
Usually, you're in the business of ending them.
这就是为什么我不爱交朋友 - 老实说
This is why I don't do friends. - Honestly,
艾尔逃掉之后你就一直很暴躁
you've been irritable ever since Al got away.
你这饿怒症发作了吗
Is this your version of hangry?
走开 爸
Go away, Dad.
文尼还要多久才见我
How long until Vinny can see me?
我已经等了快两个小时了
I've been waiting almost two hours.
不好意思
I'm sorry,
但他正在谈一笔大生意
but he's finalizing a big deal
关于哈姆莱区的一栋新公♥寓♥楼
on a new apartment building in Harlem.
好极了 又有更多的人要被祸害了
Great, more lives ruined.
我可以问问他是不是快结束了
I can check if he's almost done.
谢了
Thanks.
瓦伦特先生
Mr. Valente?
那混♥蛋♥还在那等着吗
That asshole's still out there?
让他明天再来
Tell him to come back tomorrow.
我要去吃午饭
I'm going to lunch.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
但他打了很久的电♥话♥ 午餐快赶不上了
but his call ran long and he's late for a lunch.
要不下周哪天合适了你再来
Is there a day next week that works for you to come back?
不好意思 你不能进去
Excuse me, you can't go in there.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
搞什么 - 我要和你谈谈
The hell is this? - I need to speak to you
你其中一栋楼的问题
about an issue in one of your buildings.
不好意思 你是市政♥府♥的人吗
I'm sorry. Are you with the city?
不是 - 你是律师吗
No. - Are you a lawyer?
不是
Nope.
那就他妈的滚出我办公室
Then get the fuck out of my office!
妈的 莉安 搞什么 - 我…
Fuck, Lyanne! What the fuck? - I-I...
我他妈不是开马戏团的
I'm not running a fucking circus here!
对不起 先生 我说了他不能进去
I'm sorry, sir, I told him he couldn't go in there.
他妈的干好你的工作
Do your fucking job!
哈里森的自♥制♥力真强啊
Harrison showed incredible restraint
这样都没杀了这家伙
not killing this guy.
希望有其子必有其父吧
Hope I can be like my son.
如果大家没有别的问题了
So unless you have any other questions,
那么本次导览到此结束
we've come to the end of our tour.
这里是招生大楼
This is the admissions building here,
如果你想了解更多
if you want any more specifics
关于申请流程的具体信息 或者…
about the application process, or...
希望明年秋天能和你们在校园里再会
Uh, I hope I see some of you on campus next fall.
谢谢 吉吉 - 那就承你吉言了
Thank you, Gigi. - Cool, thanks.
某人来吃回头草了呀
Look who comes crawling back.
我去了一趟助学金办公室
I just stopped by the financial aid office
正式提交申请了
and I'm officially applying.
什么
What?
那太好了 - 我很兴奋
That's amazing. - I'm really excited.
你跟他们说了是我带你参观的吗
So, you told them I gave you the tour?
什么 - 这样你申请的时候我能拿到提成
What? - I get a commission when you apply.
等等 真的吗
Wait, really?
假的 我逗你玩呢
No, I'm totally fucking with you.
你好坏
You suck.
有你在肯定很好玩
Aw, it's gonna be so much fun having you around.
你愿不愿意…
Would you maybe, um...
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表