剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
《嗜血法医:杀魔复生》前情提要…
Previously on Dexter...
最近出了个连环杀手
We have a serial killer
专挑网约车司机下手
who's taking out rideshare drivers.
你是他吗 - 谁
Are you him? - Who?
那个闯进我公♥寓♥
The guy who broke into my apartment
把邀请函和我的战利品放一起的人
and left the invitation with all my trophies.
不
No.
“诚邀志同道合之友”
"You're cordially invited to a dinner party
“共赴晚宴”
for like-minded individuals."
这是为连环杀手设的晚宴
It's a dinner party for serial killers.
罗纳德·斯密特 - 叫我小罗
Ronald Schmidt? - Call me Red.
是时候见见庄园主人了
Time to meet the man of the manor.
利昂·普拉特 这样的聚会我办了很多年了
Leon Prater. I've been hosting this gathering for years.
这么说还有其他人
So there are others?
纹身收藏家
The Tattoo Collector.
欢迎来到怪胎秀 - 你一定会喜欢米娅
Welcome to the freak show. - You'll love Mia.
因专门惩治性侵犯者臭名远扬
She's notorious for taking out sexual predators.
性侵犯者 她也有一套准则吗
Predators? Does she have a Code?
你参加过多少次普拉特举办的聚会
How many of Prater's gatherings have you been to?
这次是第四次了
This is my fourth year.
你肯定很喜欢 - 我喜欢的是钱
You must enjoy it. - I enjoy the money.
我冲个澡
I'm gonna take a quick shower.
和连环杀手共浴
Showering with a serial killer?
我突然有点事
Uh, something just came up.
谢谢你陪我跑步 - 什么
Thanks for the run. - What?
操…
Fu...!
你见过瑞安·福斯特吗 - 瑞安
You ever meet Ryan Foster? - Ryan.
这破表坏了
This fucker quit on me.
你不会知道哪里能修好吧
Don't suppose you know a spot that can fix this?
入住时全须全尾 离开时大卸九块
Came in one piece, left in nine.
真心希望他们能抓住凶手
Really hope they catch that guy.
你走的是一条黑暗的道路
This is a dark path you're going down.
我真心希望你不要变成你♥爸♥爸那样
I truly hope you don't become like your dad.
哈里森 不要
Harrison, don't.
爸爸
Dad?
你明明死了 我开枪打死你的
You're-you're dead. I shot you.
我知道你一时反应不过来
I know this is a lot to process.
咱们俩去走走 伙…
Let's just take a walk, bud--
你怎么会在这里 你是怎么找到我的
How the fuck are you here? How did you find me?
我保证会解答你所有的问题 但别在这
I promise I'll answer all of your questions, just not here.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you stalking me?
没有 我关心你
No. I care about you.
我搬到这来…
I moved here to...
…是为了照料你
...to watch over you.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么会还活着
How the fuck are you alive?
问得好
Good question.
冰天雪地减缓了我的心率
The ice-cold weather slowed my heart rate
让我不至于流血身亡
and I didn't bleed out,
但我昏迷了十个星期
but I was in a coma for ten weeks.
医生说…
The doctor said--
你就像恐怖电影里该死的反派
You're like a goddamn horror movie villain,
迈克尔·迈尔斯
like Michael Myers
或者那个带着该死的冰球面具的家伙
or the fucking guy with the hockey mask.
你以为他们死翘翘了 但后来…
You think they're dead, and then...
相似之处当然是有一些的
There certainly are some similarities.
坐吧
Here, have a seat.
要喝点什么吗
How about something to drink?
你为什么没进监狱
Why aren't you in jail?
毕肖普局长洗清了我所有的罪名
Chief Bishop cleared me of all charges.
罗根向我开枪
Logan shot at me.
我没有武器
I was unarmed.
即使她认定为自我防卫
Even she determined it was self-defense.
你一点都不知道那天树林里发生的事对我造成了什么影响
You have no idea what that day in the woods did to me.
哈里森
Harrison.
是我的错
It was me.
是我逼你开枪打我
I made you shoot me.
我叫你把保险摘掉
I told you to take the safety off.
我甚至指着自己的心脏
I even pointed at my heart.
但我不应该…
But I shouldn't have...
那样做
done that.
我不应该那样对你
I shouldn't have done that to you.
这破事总在我脑子里阴魂不散
That shit's been stuck in my head.
我的生活…乱成了一锅粥 我…
I've-I've been so... so fucked-up, I...
我知道了瑞安·福斯特的事
I know about Ryan Foster.
我就是靠这个案子找到了你
It's how I tracked you down.
尸体被砍成九块
The body chopped up into nine parts.
装进垃圾袋
The bags.
我就是这么教你的
Just how I taught you.
我理解你的感受
I understand what you're going through.
我大学的时候遇到过一个兄弟会里的家伙
When I was in college, there was this frat guy,
和瑞安很像…性侵犯者 强♥奸♥犯
a lot like Ryan-- predator, rapist.
他想骚扰你姑姑黛比
He tried to assault your Aunt Deb.
他妈的滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
如果她没有拦住我
And if she hadn't stopped me,
我可能也会像你那样做
I would've done the same thing you did.
所以相信我 我明白
So trust me, I get it.
我像你这么大时也这样
I was just like you when I was your age.
心里笼罩着同样的黑暗
I felt that same darkness.
成天想着杀人
I thought about killing all the time, too.
直到我第一次杀人才…
It wasn't until my first kill--
那时我20岁…
I was 20 years old--
那时候我终于…
that I felt, finally...
…如释重负
...that release.
如释重负
Release?
我身陷地狱
I'm-I'm in hell.
我会做噩梦梦到杀瑞安的场景
I have nightmares about killing Ryan.
我走到哪都能看到他的脸
I see his face everywhere.
这是他的
This-this-this was his.
这破表一直在我耳边嘀嗒响个不停
And-and all I hear is this fucking ticking all the time,
我受不了了
and I-I-I can't, I can't live with it.
我承受不了这份罪恶感
I can't carry this guilt,
所以我才去自首
a-and that's why I went to turn myself in.
也许我们并没有那么相像
Maybe we're not as alike as I thought.
哈里森 想想如果你没有插手
Harrison, think about how many more women
会有多少女性惨遭瑞安毒手
Ryan would've hurt if you hadn't intervened.
“插手”应该是叫保安
"Intervening" would've been calling security,
而不是用马桶水箱盖猛砸别人的脑袋
not bashing someone's head in with a toilet tank cover.
你想在我心里种下某种…不存在的东西
You tried to nurture something in me that-that wasn't--
如果不是你的本性
If you weren't you,
我根本不会杀死瑞安
I never would've killed Ryan.
一个人的价值 不该由他最不堪的时刻来论断
There's more to who you are than your worst moment.
妈妈被杀害的时候你也是这么说服自己的吗
Is that what you told yourself when Mom was murdered?
行吧 那黛比姑姑呢
Okay, how about Aunt Deb?
拉古埃塔队长
Captain LaGuerta?
拉古埃塔 你怎么…
LaGuerta? How do you...
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
巴蒂斯塔
Batista.
我早上和他聊了会
I talked to him this morning.
你不是唯一一个找到我的人
You're not the only one who tracked me down.
看来巴蒂斯塔已经盯上我了
Looks like I'm officially Batista's white whale.
他想让我坦白
He was trying to get me to confess
说你就是如假包换的海湾屠夫
that you're really the Bay Harbor Butcher.
他甚至暗示是你训练了我
He even implied that you-you trained me.
你怎么说的
And what did you say?
我什么都没告诉他
I told him nothing.
不用担心 巴蒂斯塔没有实质的证据
Don't worry. Batista doesn't have anything.
一个星期前我们在铁湖镇聊了几句
I talked to him like a week ago in Iron Lake.
那也就是说他…
But that means he...
他误导我以为你死了
he let me think you were dead.
我都…我都不知道该相信什么了
I-I don't, I don't even know what to believe anymore.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表