剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
“这是一条孤独的路”
Yours is a lonely path.
“让我们相伴同行”
Let's walk it together."
“会面地点如下”
"Meet at the following location.
“届时将会派车接您”
A car will be provided."
纽约限定
Only in New York.
多谢你的提醒 小罗
Thanks for the tip, Red.
但真的有为连环杀手…
But is there really a dinner party...
准备的晚宴吗
for serial killers?
我们确实有相似之处
We do share a certain resemblance.
只不过我仍然生龙活虎
Except I'm still breathing.
我在网上搜到了一个地方
An Internet search showed me
网约车司机拒绝接客的区域
where rideshare drivers refuse pickups and drop-offs.
甚至连纽约警♥察♥局都拒绝踏足的地方
Where the NYPD even refuse to go.
新租客寻找安静小区的空置单位
New tenant seeks available unit in quiet neighborhood.
“这是一条孤独的道路”
"Yours is a lonely path."
可不是吗 我多年前就学会了
No shit. I learned that years ago.
准则里不允许搭档的存在 连我儿子也不行
There's no room in the Code for partners, not even my son.
但这是赠予我的第二次机会
But this is the second chance that I've been given
做我自己
to be what I am.
这是我的负担
It's my burden to carry.
嘿
Hey.
那些警♥察♥盘问我了
I got grilled by those cops.
你说了什么 - 我告诉了他们真♥相♥
What did you say? - I told them the truth.
如果他们告诉斯蒂芬我让你住在这
And now if they tell Stefan that I let you stay here,
我可能会被炒鱿鱼
I could be fired.
艾尔莎 我非常抱歉
Elsa, I'm-I'm so sorry.
我不应该供出你…
I-I shouldn't have mentioned you--
没关系 我就…
It's okay, I just...
我拼尽全力才打拼出这番事业
I have worked so hard to build something here.
但尽管如此 我必须要让那些警♥察♥知道
But still, I had to make sure those cops knew
你是最不可能伤害他人的人
that you're the last person who'd ever hurt someone.
你没必要这样做 - 我知道
You didn't have to do that. - I know.
我的道路注定只能独行
My path can only be walked alone.
但谁说途中不能遇见几个好友
But who says I can't meet a few folks along the way?
“志趣相投”的人
People with "similar passions."
“志同道合”的人
"Like-minded individuals."
“凭指纹入场”
"Thumbprint required for entry."
该死
Shit.
用餐愉快
Bon appétit.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表