剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
不晕 - 你晕过去了吗
No. - Did you black out?
没有 我… - 别跟我说
No, I-- - Don't tell me
你又不吃药了
you skipped taking your medication again.
我没事
I am fine.
我被你一直说要修的人行道裂缝绊倒了
I tripped over that sidewalk crack you keep promising to fix.
我们得送你去医院
We need to take you to the hospital.
你可以去把我的车开过来吗
Would you mind bringing my car around?
好 - 布莱辛 我哪都不去
Sure. - Blessing, I am not going anywhere.
你太大惊小怪了
You're making too big a fuss.
自从她停止放射治疗后
She's been having these episodes
就一直有这些症状发作
ever since she stopped radiation therapy.
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry, I had no idea.
如果当初她乖乖配合医生的工作…
If she'd just let the doctors do their job--
放射治疗除了会让我犯恶心什么用都没有
Radiation did nothing but make me nauseous.
我向你保证 摔断脖子
I guarantee you, falling and breaking your neck
比犯恶心难受得多
will feel a lot worse than nausea!
我不想说这个了
I don't want to talk about this.
你想帮忙的话
If you want to help,
可以把杂货收起来 给我泡杯茶
you can put the groceries away and make me some tea.
不 我们要去西奈山看罗斯纳医生
No! We are going to see Dr. Rosner at Mount Sinai!
布莱辛 泡茶 马上
Blessing, tea! Now!
拜托 跟她讲讲道理
Please, talk some sense into her.
儿子啊
Eh. Sons.
不管怎么样…
Well, for what it's worth...
…如果你是我妈妈 我也会同样担心
...if you were my mom, I'd feel the same way.
你们很幸运有彼此相伴
You're lucky to have each other.
这倒没错
This is true.
但上帝的安排不以人的意志为转移
But it does not change God's plan.
布莱辛需要接受这一点
Blessing needs to make his peace with that.
我想我看得更开吧
I suppose it is easier for me.
我已经84岁了
I am 84 years old.
历尽了人间沧桑
I have seen the world.
直面过善恶的真♥相♥
I have looked in the face of good and evil.
而此刻 你正凝视着善恶交融的双眼
And right now you're looking into the eyes of both.
我这一生活得波澜壮阔
I have lived a remarkable life.
我不想看它终结在一间小小的病房♥里
I don't want to see it end in a tiny room,
周围全是医生和机器
surrounded by doctors and-and machines.
我很少见到
It's not often I see someone
如此坦然面对死亡的人
so comfortable facing their own death.
我想留在家里 那个我抚养家人
I want to be in the house where I raised my family,
招待朋友来品尝我的美食 听我讲故事的家
where I welcomed friends to eat my food and hear my stories.
你不想孤独终老
You don't want to die alone.
是的
Exactly.
亲爱的
Mm. Honey.
妈妈
Mom.
你怎么样
How are you?
你知道的
Eh, you know.
我还好
Been better.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
还记得我跟你说过的那个学生吗
You know that student I told you about?
塔妮莎
Tanisha?
她终于在全班同学面前朗读课文了
She finally read a book in front of the whole class.
我还以为她永远做不到呢
I never thought I'd see her do it.
对那个害羞的小三年级学生来说 这是很大的进步
Big step for that shy little third grader.
现在它们一尘不染 无菌 未使用过
Right now they're clean, sterile, unused,
但却暗藏潜力
but they suggest promise.
未来美好的可能
Possibilities of good things to come.
抱歉了 洛厄尔 有些东西就是不合适
Sorry, Lowell. Some things just don't fit.
我需要一个更大的盒子
I'm gonna need a bigger box.
但我的当务之急给新朋友找个窝
But what I really need is a home for my new friends.
完全放不下了
Not an inch of free space.
乔伊藏大♥麻♥的地方
Joy's hiding spot for her weed.
不算十分隐蔽 但也够用了
It's no secret vault, but it'll do.
我不需要周围的朋友都对我知根知底
I don't need to live my life surrounded by people who know me,
但有一个知己也不错
but one would be nice.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我只是…
Um, was just...
…打个电♥话♥寒暄一下 看你最近怎么样
...calling to check in, see how you're doing.
我现在还不想和你说话
I'm not ready to talk yet.
抱歉 我不知道该怎样做
I'm sorry, I don't know what all the rules are here.
我想给你空间 但…
I want to give you space, but--
那就少来烦我 这叫边界感
Then do it. It's called boundaries.
我们能见个面吗
Can we meet up just for a bit?
不能 我他妈事多得要死
No, no. I've-I've got too much shit going on,
比如瑞安·福斯特的调查
like the fucking Ryan Foster investigation.
还在查吗
Oh. Still?
我能帮到什么忙
Well, what can I do to help?
不用你管
Nothing.
堂堂一个父亲
There's got to be something
总该有办法帮到他的儿子吧
a father can do to help his son.
这叫酒泪[腿]
Those are called legs.
酒精度数越高 酒泪越持久
And the higher the alcohol content, the longer the legs.
我向来有点腿控
I have always been a bit of a leg man.
我好像喝到了一点蓝莓
I think I'm getting blueberry?
接近了 黑莓
Close. Blackberry.
还有什么
What else?
我肯定是个蹩脚的侍酒师
I'd make a terrible sommelier.
品酒不必拘泥于表面
The tasting notes don't have to be literal.
闭上眼睛 感受它带给你的遐想
Just close your eyes and think about what it makes you feel.
好吧
Okay.
这让我想起了迈阿密
It reminds me of Miami.
雨后的气息
After it rains.
你的品酒技术比你想的要好
You're a better somm than you think.
我们的潜意识会影响我们
It's common for our subconscious
对味觉和嗅觉的感知 这很常见
to affect what we taste and smell.
你在迈阿密待过很久吗
Have you spent a lot of time in Miami?
实际上…
Actually...
我是在那长大的
I grew up there.
是吗
Really?
我还以为你肯定是那种固执的纽约人
I thought for sure you were one of those stubborn New Yorkers
在自己熟悉的几个街区老死不相往来
who spent their whole lives within five city blocks.
你还藏着什么秘密
What else have you been hiding?
我一直在考虑…
Well, I've been thinking about--
你有没有考虑过…
Have you considered--
我一直在考虑你之前的提议
I've been thinking about what you asked me earlier.
我也是
I have, too.
我明白你为什么邀我入伙
And I understand why you asked me to join you.
关于黑暗乘客的行事方式…
There's probably a lot about...
恐怕有很多地方让你犹豫不决
how the Dark Passenger does things that makes you hesitant,
尤其是考虑到你有特定偏好
especially since you clearly have a type.
我也有
And I do, too.
但…
But, um...
…事情并不是你想的那样
...it's not what you think.
嘿
Hey.
不管是什么 没关系的
Whatever it is, it's okay.
老实说 我本来打算说
Honestly, I was gonna say
按你的方式来说不定会很有趣
it would be fun to try it your way.
在网约车里找性侵犯者
Seems like kind of a small target
这简直无异于♥大♥海♥捞针
to find a rideshare driver who's also a sexual predator.
任意司机都行
Any driver will do.
但你只杀性侵犯者
But you only kill sexual predators.
你跟我说的你妈妈的男友的事又是怎么回事
What about the story you told me about your mom's boyfriend?
当然…
Sure...
一开始是这样
it started out that way.
他是我的杀人启蒙
He was my origin story.
后来几次 我专挑他那种男人下手
And then, the next few times, I targeted men like him
是因为我想重现第一次杀人的快♥感♥
because I wanted to create the rush of my first kill.
但偷偷告诉你
But between us,
我就是喜欢杀人
I just enjoy killing.
当我觉得痒了…
And when I have an itch...
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表