剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
目前他已经杀了七个人了
He's killed seven people so far.
人们称他为“黑暗乘客”
They call him the Dark Passenger.
什么 - “黑暗乘客”
The what? - The Dark Passenger.
从未设想的道路 要给我的另一个自我注册商标
It never occurred to me to trademark my alter ego.
可怕的名字 可怕的人
A scary name for a scary man.
你说他杀了七个人
He's killed seven people, you said?
他会把受害者的头锯下来
He saws off their heads. Yeah.
警方似乎毫无头绪
Seems like the police don't have a clue.
即便如此 我永远也不会离开纽约
Even so, I'd never leave New York. Mm-mm.
毕竟
After all,
大多数人不会被谋杀 对吧
many of us don't get murdered, you know?
我想是的
Yeah, I guess not.
《The Money》- Key Man
就是这样
There you go.
我靠 - 好兄弟
Yo! Shit. - My man!
痛快 老兄 这他妈才有点派对的样子
Fuck yeah, bro. Now it's a fucking party.
很多司机都暂停接客了
A lot of drivers are taking a break.
太危险
It's too dangerous out here.
是啊
Sure.
我有个朋友从“黑暗乘客”手中死里逃生
I have a friend who was nearly killed by the Dark Passenger.
上帝对他仁慈 让他逃掉了
God was kind to him, though, and he got away.
不过丢掉了一边耳朵
Lost part of his ear, though.
他看到了“黑暗乘客”
He saw the Dark Passenger?
那家伙上了他的车 想杀了他
Dude got into his car and tried to kill him.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
直视连环杀手的双眼
Looking into the eyes of a serial killer?
毛骨悚然
Spooky.
就是啊
Exactly.
我要怎样成为网约车司机
How would I go about becoming a UrCar driver?
我需要工作 现在不能太挑剔
I mean, I need a job, and I can't be too choosy right now.
我会发给你一条链接
I'll send you a link.
上面什么都有 - 谢谢
Has all the information. - Thanks.
我还给你发了我家的地址
I'm also sending you my home address.
我明天要办个派对 你应该来
I'm having a party tomorrow. You should come.
交些朋友
Make some friends.
你真是太好了 但我不知道能不能去
Oh, that's nice of you, but I don't know if I can make it.
家事
Family stuff.
那是你的车 - 是的
That's you? - Yeah.
你不能开那玩意 我的朋友
You can't drive in that, my friend.
太恐怖了
It's disturbing.
你得搞一辆正常点的车
You've got to get yourself a normal car.
是啊 没错 我正有此意
Yeah. Uh, great. I've been meaning to do that.
正常 - 很好
Normal. - Good.
你明天要是有空 过来坐坐也行
Well, if you find yourself free tomorrow, you know, stop by.
我叫布莱辛·卡马拉 你呢
My name's Blessing Kamara. And you are?
德克斯特·摩根 谢谢你
Dexter Morgan. And thank you.
我会去的
I will.
嘿 欢迎来到纽约
Hey. Welcome to New York, huh?
嘿
Hey.
怎么个事 你心血来潮想当网约车司机了
So now, you suddenly want to be a UrCar driver?
我总得过活吧
Got to make a living somehow.
你想抓住那名连环杀手
You want to go after that serial killer.
他盗用了我的名号♥
He stole my name.
你来纽约是为了确保你儿子没事
You're in New York City to make sure your son is okay.
这叫多任务处理
It's called multitasking.
怎么会…
What the...?
运气不好是吗
No luck, huh?
查莉
Charley.
天啊 真是…
My-my goodness, what a...
真叫人惊喜啊
what a nice surprise.
出去走两步
Walk with me.
我很乐意 但我还得…
Uh, I'd love to, but I've got--
这不是个请求
It's not a request.
所以…什么风把你吹到密歇根了
So, uh... what brings you out to Michigan?
钱 - 哇 不错啊
Money. - Wow, that's great.
我不知道那ATM机是怎么回事
Uh, no idea what's going on with the ATM back there,
但我很高兴大人同意了我的小要求
but I am so happy to hear the big man agreed to my little ask.
最近活不多
Work's been slow these days,
所以多挣这十万美元可帮上大忙了
so extra hundred grand's really gonna help me out.
做梦去吧
You're not getting it.
什么
Say what?
规则说得很清楚
The rules were explained very clearly.
你不能提要求 否则就出局 基思
No requests, no demands, or you're out, Keith.
或者应该叫你坎顿杀手
Or do you prefer to be called the Canton Clubber?
不管怎样 你出局了
Either way, you are out.
我们关闭了你的账户 不要再联♥系♥我们
We closed your account. Never contact us again.
拜托 我需要这份活
Please. I need this-this situation.
我真的很需要这笔额外的钱
The extra money, it's-it's, um, something I really count on.
没问 - 告诉他
Nope. - T-Tell him,
我可以带给他很棒的纪念品
tell him I got some really great souvenirs I can bring him.
绝对物有所值
It'll be worth it to him.
你是说像这个吗
You mean like this?
怎么会…你是怎么…
But how... How did you...?
你在哪… - 你知道哪
Where did you-- - You know where.
你家阁楼上 圣诞装饰后面
Up in your attic, behind the Christmas decorations.
你闯进了我家 那…
You went into my house? That's--
接下来你要做的是
This is what you're going to do.
从我们的生活中消失
You're gonna disappear from our lives.
永远断绝关系 这样的话
Never contact us again. That way, you can keep
你还能留着我们慷慨赠与你的东西
what has already been so generously given to you.
那如果…那如果我去报♥警♥呢 找FBI
What happens... what happens if I go to the police? The FBI?
揭穿你老板的老本行
Tell 'em what your boss does.
还暴露自己是个连环杀手
And that you're a serial killer?
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
该死
Fuck.
让我和他谈谈
Uh, let me, let me talk to him.
让我和他谈五分钟
Give me five minutes of his time.
他爸爸在哪
Where's his father?
哈里森的杀人案没有进展
Nothing new on Harrison's killing.
没有嫌疑人 这很好
No suspects. That's good.
至于这位连环杀手
And what about our local serial killer?
这座城市很大
This is a very big city,
但一山不容二虎
but there's still only room for one Dark Passenger.
德克斯特
Dexter!
今天早上好吗
How are you this morning?
我很好
I'm good.
我想问一下 你的朋友
Uh, I was wondering, is your friend
就是那个遇到了黑暗乘客的朋友 他会参加派对吗
who met the Dark Passenger going to be at your party?
当然会 他需要我们的爱与支持
Yes, of course. He needs our love and support.
你觉得我可以问他一些问题吗
Do you think it'd be okay if I asked him a few questions?
为了我的安全起见
Just for my personal safety,
当然也为了我的乘客的安全
and that of my riders, of course.
没问题 这是不是意味着你要来了
Yes, certainly. Huh? Does that mean you're coming?
对 我会去的
Yeah, I'll be there.
别忘了带上你的胃口
Don't forget your appetite.
出门必备
Never leave home without it.
该死
Fuck.
天下父亲所愿
I want what every father wants,
无非子女幸福
for his child to be happy.
他妈的吉姆·林赛
Fucking Jim Lindsay.
哟 兰斯 想买♥♥辆车吗
Yo, Lance. You want to buy a truck?
这是全部了吗
Is this everything?
是的 拍到瑞安·福斯特的监控录像都在这了
Yes. This is all the footage security found on Ryan Foster.
我们对那层楼所有的卫生间做了鲁米诺检测
We luminoled every bathroom on that floor.
即使保洁都打扫过了
Even though they'd all been cleaned by housekeeping staff,
依然像棵圣诞树一样闪闪发光
they still lit up like Christmas trees.
你找到了哪些体液
What fluids were found?
少部分是血液
Uh, some had small amounts of blood.
还有呢 - 基本上和你想的差不多
And? - Pretty much what you'd expect.
说啊
Tell me.
检测出了尿液
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表