剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
你的老同事 安吉尔·巴蒂斯塔
Your old colleague, Angel Batista,
来找过我
paid me a visit.
这样啊
Right.
巴蒂斯塔
Batista.
他是个好人
He was a good guy.
得知他的搭档竟是海湾屠夫
Kind of spiraled when he found out his partner
几乎让他崩溃
was the Bay Harbor Butcher.
也许你听说过他
Maybe you've heard of him?
詹姆斯·多克斯
James Doakes?
自那以后他完全变了个人
He was never really the same after that.
这肯定不好受吧
I'm sure that was upsetting.
对所有人来说
For everyone.
是啊 大家很努力才能走出来
Yeah, everybody had to work hard to move on.
但有些人…
But some...
就是走不出来
just couldn't.
雪上加霜的是
And then it got worse
他的前妻在执行任务时殉职
when he lost his ex in the line of duty.
他仍然爱着他 可怜的家伙
He still loved her, poor guy.
从此便一蹶不振
Never really came back from that.
他疏远了所有人
He kind of pushed us all away.
但我们都爱他
But we all loved him.
多谢你的展示
Thanks for the show-and-tell.
真是大开眼界
It was very eye-opening. Oh.
还有一件事 你关于撬棍的推测很有意思
Just one more thing. Your crowbar theory is interesting,
但我不禁注意到
but I couldn't help but notice
喷溅的血迹更符合较长物体的特征
the blood spatter is more consistent with a longer object,
有把手的东西 可以挥舞
something with a handle that could be swung.
也许末端有个尖刺 比如说钩子
Maybe with a point at the end, like a hook?
真没想到啊
I didn't see that coming.
是啊 我也吃了一惊
Yeah, she surprised me, too.
不 我说的是你想当警♥察♥
No, I'm talking about your whole wanting to be a cop thing.
我想当警♥察♥是不是疯了
Am I crazy for wanting to do this?
不会的 合情合理
No, it makes sense.
咱们家特有的强烈的道德准则
A strong moral compass runs in the family.
你姑姑黛比和爷爷哈利一定很骄傲
Your Aunt Deb and Grandpa Harry would be proud.
其实是你
It was you.
是你鼓舞了我
You're the one who inspired me.
申请表二维码在背面 - 看吧
Application QR code's on the back. - Ooh, see? Yeah.
这肯定很有意思
This is, this is gonna be the fun, for sure.
比我的整形外科医生还有意思吗
More fun than my orthopedist?
爸 你去车上等我吧
Hey, Dad, you want to meet me at the car?
好
Right.
我要去礼品店看看
Uh, I'm gonna go check out the gift shop.
谢谢你帮我招呼他过来
Thanks for flagging him down.
不客气
No worries.
所以你觉得这里怎么样
So, what do you think of the place?
那些关于连环杀手的话没有把你吓跑吧
All that serial killer talk didn't scare you off, did it?
我想我还受得住
I, uh, I think I can handle it.
这是成为警♥察♥的必修课
I'm gonna have to if I want to be a cop.
你呢 你喜欢这里吗
What about you? Do you like it here?
很喜欢
Love it.
我出事后请了几周假
I had to take a few weeks off after the accident,
但我的生活终于回到正轨了
but I'm finally just getting back into things.
我真的很想脱掉这个护具
I'm just dying to get out of this brace.
那肯定痛得要死
Mm, that's got to be a pain.
我没想到右手居然要做那么多事
I didn't realize how much shit I do with my right hand.
现在连梳洗打扮…和洗澡
I've had to get creative with grooming and...
都得想尽办法
...self-care.
你还想当警探呢
For a guy who wants to be a detective,
就这么没眼力见
you're missing a lot of clues here.
再给一个提示
One more hint?
好了 不如先给我你的号♥码
Okay. How about your number?
你很适合当爸爸
It looks good on you, being a dad.
我很高兴你为他挺身而出
I'm glad you came through for him.
良师出高徒
I had a very good teacher.
我们眼前的男孩正成长为男子汉
He's becoming a man right before our eyes.
真希望能参加他的毕业典礼
Wish I could be at his graduation.
你会在的 对吧
I mean, you will be, right?
她人好像不错
She seems nice.
是啊
Uh, yeah.
爸 这种事咱就不要聊了
Dad, we're-we're not gonna talk about that.
我就要聊
No, siree.
巴蒂斯塔和华♥莱♥士♥警探搭上伙
Are you freaked out at all that Batista's
你就一点都不慌吗
talking to Detective Wallace?
我不担心
I'm not worried.
你不该担心吗
Sh-Shouldn't you be? I mean,
他似乎是冲着你来的
seems like he's really got it in for you,
可能把我也连带上了
and-and-and probably me, too.
瑞安的谋杀案已经告破
Ryan's murder's already been solved.
这是警方的功劳
It's a win for the cops.
不管巴蒂斯塔如何施压
They're not gonna make their lives more difficult,
他们也不会自找麻烦
no matter how hard Batista pushes.
他再撞几次南墙
He'll butt his head against the wall a few more times,
就会意识到没有老披肩
and then realize he can't live another day
他一天都活不下去
without a plate of ropa vieja
然后麻溜地回迈阿密
and head back to Miami.
我送你回酒店吗
Am I taking you back to the hotel?
嗯
Yep.
我很高兴你上这所学校
I'm glad you're going to this school.
你要解决的第一个案子
First crime you got to solve
是礼品店的定价
is the prices at that gift shop.
这顶帽子花了我40美元
This hat set me back 40 bucks.
克劳德特说得没错
Claudette is right about me.
第一:蓄意反复伤害他人的人
one: I purposefully and repeatedly cause harm
我必蓄意反复施害
to people who purposefully and repeatedly cause harm.
第二:
And two:
这就是我的正义
This makes everything right.
仿佛又回到了迈阿密
It's like I'm back in Miami.
老天 胯扭起来啊兄弟
Coño, mueve las caderas, hombre.
巴蒂斯塔
Batista.
看吧 就这样 身体端正
See? There you go. Keep it straight.
就这样 - 我好像会了
That's it. - I think I got it!
看来你会不少东西
Looks like you got a lot of things.
就是这样 - 德克斯特
- There you go, see? - Dexter!
看我们遇见了谁
Look who we met. Hey!
没想到吧 兄弟
Surprise, hermano.
安吉尔
Angel.
你怎么在这 - 路过而已
What are you doing here? - Just passing through.
想碰碰运气看能不能遇到你
I thought I'd try to catch you.
来得正好
Good timing.
你差点就错过他了
You almost missed him.
30年前是我教这家伙跳莎莎舞
I taught this guy how to salsa 30 years ago.
时过境迁了啊
Ah, that was a different life.
舞仍是那支舞
Same dance.
你在这混得真不错
Got yourself a good situation here.
大家人都很好
Real nice folks.
是我走运 - 是啊
I got lucky. - Yeah.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
坐了一次网约车
One UrCar ride,
就给自己找了份工作 朋友
and you've got a job, friends,
有了容身之所
a place to stay.
不过话说回来 你向来擅长笼络人心
Then again, you always had a knack for winning people over.
还有保守秘密
And keeping secrets.
你为什么不告诉我们你以前在警局工作
Why didn't you tell us you worked for the police?
那之后发生了太多事
So much has happened since then.
嘿 朋友 天已经晚了
Hey, buddy, it's late.
不如我送你回你的住处
Why don't you let me give you a ride back to wherever you're staying,
我们可以在车上叙叙旧
and we can catch up in the car?
怎么样 兄弟
How's that sound, hermano?
我只说一次
I'm only gonna say this once.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表