剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
《嗜血法医:杀魔复生》前情提要…
Previously on Dexter...
穿得这么隆重干什么 - 这周末的晚宴
Why? - The gala this weekend.
你左边袖子比右边稍微短了一点
Your left jacket sleeve is slightly shorter than your right.
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
Son of a bitch.
我的一个哥们在招服务员
Buddy of mine's hiring cater-waiters.
工作地点在哪里
What part of the city's it in?
利昂·普拉特的豪♥宅♥
That Leon Prater guy's mansion.
你♥他♥妈♥别动我儿子
You fucking stay away from my son.
怎么会呢
Whoa. Of course.
客房♥服务
Room service.
查莉今天来帝国酒店了
Charley came by work today.
她他妈的敢动你儿子
She's fucking with your son.
我也该给查莉一个惊喜 去拜访她家了
It's probably time I pay Charley an unexpected visit of her own.
她在照顾她妈妈
She's taking care of her mother.
你杀了我妈妈吗
D-Did you kill my mom?
我不是那种人 别动我儿子
That's not who I am. Leave my son alone.
对 我有话要对利昂·普拉特先生说
Yeah, I need to speak with, uh, Mr. Leon Prater.
我很好奇你是怎么认识这个人的
I'm curious how you know this guy.
你是说施密特先生 - 不
You mean Mr. Schmidt? - No.
他叫德克斯特·摩根
He's Dexter Morgan.
我和他在迈阿密警局凶案组共事了20多年
I worked with him for over 20 years in Miami Metro Homicide.
考虑到今天这里人来人往的
I thought, with everything going on here today,
我觉得在保险库见面比较好
we should meet in my vault.
德克斯特·摩根
Dexter Morgan.
别动 不要轻举妄动
Stay cool. Stay very cool.
我知道你是谁
I know exactly who you are.
我很开心
I love it!
我手上有大量资料 囊括了全球的连环杀手
I have extensive files on serial slayers across the globe.
你打算拿安吉尔怎么样
And what's the plan for Angel?
这就是你的入场费
That is the price of your admission.
说好的合作呢
So much for cooperation.
德克斯特·摩根 去你的
Dexter Morgan... fuck you.
刚才真是惊心动魄
That was unbelievable.
我想你说的是“愚蠢至极”
I think you mean "stupid."
他妈的蠢到家了
Pretty fucking stupid.
我杀了他
I killed him.
你杀了一个警♥察♥
You killed a cop.
我忍♥受这些变♥态♥这么多年
I've put up with these psychopaths for years.
甚至不惜为你干掉他们
I don't even mind getting rid of them for you,
但今天发生的事
but what happened in there,
不是我预想中的
that I did not sign up for.
我知道 事情失控了
I know. Things got really out of hand.
你没听进去吗 你杀了一个警♥察♥
Are you not listening? You killed a cop,
而现在整座城市的警♥察♥
right as every police officer in the city
都在赶来参加你的晚宴
is coming here for your gala.
晚宴的事我自会料理
I'll take care of the gala,
正如里面的所有问题也会迎刃而解
just like everything in there will take care of itself.
你难道打算一直把他关在里面吗
Are you just gonna leave him in there?
不然你想让我怎么办 放他出来吗
What do you want me to do? Let him out?
把他介绍给警♥察♥总监
Introduce him to the police commissioner?
邀请他共舞
Invite him to dance?
行了 我懂了
Okay. Point taken.
谨记三法则
Remember the rule of threes.
没有氧气能活三分钟 没有水能活三天
Three minutes without oxygen. Three days without water.
没有食物能活三周
Three weeks without food.
里面氧气充足
He's good on oxygen.
那么就得等三天了
So, three days, then.
三天我们又死不了 对吗 不过他就不一定了
We can live with that, right? Even if he can't.
我楼下还有事
I'm needed downstairs.
你守在这里 任何人不得靠近那个保险库
You stay here. No one gets near that vault.
餐具柜里有急救箱
There's a first aid kit in the credenza.
处理好伤口 我需要你保持最佳状态
Tend to that wound. I need you at your best.
该死
Shit.
那把杀了安吉尔的枪 不能沾上我的指纹
That gun killed Angel. Can't get my prints on it.
这儿肯定另有出路
There has to be another way out.
我还没想过以这种方式死去
This was not on my list of ways to die.
巴蒂斯塔肯定也没有
Bet that wasn't on Batista's, either.
安息吧 安吉尔
Rest in peace, Angel.
你是个好警♥察♥…
You were a good cop...
更是个好人
and an even better man.
哎呀 你又重蹈覆辙了
Oops. You did it again.
这就是你试图否认自己身份的下场
That's what happens when you try to be someone you're not.
我让安吉尔回去了
I told Angel to go home.
他怎么可能回去
Batista couldn't go home.
过去20年里他一直视你为最好的朋友
He spent 20 years thinking you were his best friend,
之后又花了十年哀悼你的死亡
and then another ten mourning your death,
到头来却发现你是个杀人不眨眼的变♥态♥
only to find out you're a murderous psychopath,
你对他从没有过一点真情实感
and you never actually felt anything for him.
那为什么他的死让我悲痛欲绝
Then why does his death hurt so much?
因为你还在听你那假的老爸的意见
Because you're still listening to your fake dad
而不听你这血脉相连的亲哥哥
instead of your actual brother, your blood.
你给了你一种生活
I offered you a life
有一个真正懂你的人在身边
with someone who actually understands you,
你却杀了我
and you killed me.
后来你加入了普拉特的俱乐部
And then, you got a second chance
获得了第二次机会
with Prater's little club,
你却也毁掉了 为了什么
and you fucked that one up, too. And for what?
为了像巴蒂斯塔那样的人吗
For people like Batista?
你所谓的朋友
Your so-called friend,
提醒你一下 他最后的遗言是“去你的”
whose dying words were, by the way, "Fuck you."
我很庆幸当时就杀了你
I'm glad I killed you when I had the chance.
三天是吗
Three days, huh?
祝你好运
Good luck.
如果我把海湾屠夫
If I had the Bay Harbor Butcher
关在一间武器装备齐全的房♥间
locked in a room full of weapons,
接下来一个月我都不会开门
I wouldn't open that door for a month.
所以 除非你想开始
So, unless you want to start
生吃巴蒂斯塔的血肉
carving up some Batista sashimi,
不然你就死定了
you're gonna die in here.
而你那干瘪瘦弱的尸体
And your shriveled, emaciated corpse
将会是普拉特迄今为止最伟大的战利品
will be Prater's greatest trophy yet.
我不要死在这里
I am not dying in here!
该死 只有一个办法解锁这部手♥机♥
Shit. Only one way to unlock this phone.
我很抱歉 兄弟
I'm so sorry, brother.
嘿 安吉尔
Hey, Angel. Um...
有一个纽约的警探给我打了通电♥话♥
I got a call from some detective in New York.
你♥他♥妈♥在那干什么 快点回来
What the fuck are you doing up there? Come home.
我很担心你 听着
I'm worried about you, and, look,
我打来的真正原因…
the real reason why I'm calling--
我真的受不了马苏卡了
I can't handle another day with Masuka.
他快把我逼疯了
He's driving me fucking nuts.
我想它们
I miss them,
但我只能给一个人打电♥话♥
but there's only one person I can call.
你说你来这里是为了保护你儿子
You said you were coming here to protect your son.
现在你却想把他拉入虎穴
Now you want to bring him into the lion's den?
我答应过保护哈里森的安全
I promised to keep Harrison safe.
如果我死在这就做不到了
I can't do that if I die in here.
所以这只是你在担起一个好父亲的责任
So this is all about being a good father?
而不是因为你怕死
Not because you're afraid to die?
这两者是可以兼存的
Both things can be true.
我得看看是谁的电♥话♥
I should probably check that.
谁是巴蒂斯塔
Who the hell is Batista?
某个对我死缠烂打的混♥蛋♥
Some fucking guy that won't leave me alone,
你也看到了
as-as you can see.
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
哈里森现在不方便说话
Harrison can't talk right now.
他的嘴巴忙着吃我
His mouth is full... of me.
好的
Oh, okay.
你♥爸♥的电♥话♥
Your dad wants to talk to you.
嘿 爸
Hey, Dad.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表