剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
对
Yeah,
我料你也会这么说
I kind of figured you'd say that.
这是什么
What's this?
我在你老板的秘密档案柜里
Just a little something I found in your boss's
找到的一点东西
secret file cabinet.
时间戳正好在米娅悲剧性地自杀之前
Time-stamped right before Mia's tragic suicide.
这里有一堆关于你的档案…
There's a whole file on you--
书面记录 通话记录 监控照片
paper trails, phone logs, surveillance photos.
看来普拉特记录你那些龌龊勾当
Looks like Prater's been documenting your dirty work
已经很长时间了
for a very long time.
混♥蛋♥玩意
That motherfucker.
问题是 查莉
The thing is, Charley,
警♥察♥就在楼下扎堆
there's quite a few cops downstairs.
你一定想不到会有多少人
You'd be surprised how many of them
时刻开着隔空投送
keep their AirDrop wide-open.
我轻易就能发送出去
It would only take me a second.
如果你锒铛入狱 谁来照顾你妈妈呢
And if you go to prison, who would take care of your mom?
所以听好了 我会销毁所有档案
So here's the deal, I destroy everything,
包括我用巴蒂斯塔手♥机♥拍下的副本
including the copies I took on Batista's phone.
你只需要
All you have to do
放了哈里森并打开保险库
is let Harrison go and open the vault.
我们从此老死不相往来
You'll never see or hear from us again.
你妈妈也得以活下去
You let my mom live.
好了 这么着
So, here's what's gonna happen,
我放了你儿子
I let your son go,
我走人
and then I walk away.
你死在里面
You die in there.
要是提前公布那些档案
Release those files any sooner,
哼 你知道我找人的本事有多大
and, well, you know how good I am at finding people.
不管是一个月 一年
A month from now, a year from now,
两年 我都会好好折磨你儿子
two years from now, I kill your son,
之后再杀了他
after I torture him.
既然你有我的档案 不妨看一眼
As long as you have it, take a look at my file.
你就会知道我的能耐
You'll see what I'm capable of.
好了 我先失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我和我的前老板还有些未了结的事
I have some unfinished business with my former employer.
你识相话 就不要插手了
If you were smart, you'd walk away, too.
不会有好结果的
There's nothing good in there.
哈里森 你还在吗
Harrison, are you still there?
爸 我在
Dad, I'm here.
我快没电了
I'm losing battery on this.
切换到语♥音♥
Uh, switch to just audio.
我很肯定我知道保险库的密♥码♥
I'm pretty sure I have the code to the vault.
穿过藏酒室
It's through the wine room.
门边的墙上有个键盘
There's a keypad on the wall by the door.
但我们只有一次机会
But we only get one shot.
如果我错了 警报就会响起
If I'm wrong, the alarm goes off.
到时候你得赶紧离开这
And if that happens, you need to get the hell out of here
之后会有上百个警♥察♥冲上来
before a hundred cops rush up the stairs.
别紧张
No pressure.
哈里森 你没必要这样做
Harrison, you don't have to do this.
你现在就可以走人 那也是情有可原
You can leave right now. I would understand.
告诉我密♥码♥ 爸
Just give me the code, Dad.
0
Zero.
3
Three.
2 6
Two. Six.
1 9
One. Nine.
8
Eight.
等等 先别按密♥码♥ - 怎么了
W-Wait. Stop. - What?
这个密♥码♥可能不对 你能重新输一遍吗
That might not be the right code. Can you start over?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为你犹豫不决的样子
'Cause you second-guessing yourself is not really
真的很让人不放心
inspiring confidence.
刚才的全删掉 重新输入
Delete everything. Start over.
准备好了吗
You ready?
来吧
Yeah.
8 2 6
Eight. Two. Six.
6 1 9 3 4
Six. One. Nine. Three. Four.
都听到了吧
Did you get all that?
好的
Okay.
该死
Shit.
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad?
他妈的
Fuck.
爸 要不我…
Dad! Do you want me to--
你做得很好
You did great.
这他妈是什么地方 - 听着
What the fuck is this place? - Listen.
你在这等着
Wait right here.
我去拿点东西 别让门关上
I'm gonna grab a few things. Don't let that door close.
儿子 见好就收吧
Son. You should quit while you're ahead.
我得带上这些
I want them.
你得先解决掉普拉特
You need to deal with Prater first.
我会的 但在满是警♥察♥的晚宴上没法动手
I will, but right above a gala crawling with cops is not the time.
我需要掌控局面
I need to be in control.
这些是我的
These are mine.
多谢你的背包 萨尔
Thanks for the bag, Sal.
走吧
Let's go.
我们要走了吧
Tell me we're getting out of here.
怎么了 - 该死
What's wrong? - Shit.
爸
Dad?
我有东西落在保险库了
I forgot something in the vault.
什么东西 - 一枚假指纹
What-what is it? - A fake thumbprint.
你之后得向我解释的东西
Adding that to the list of things you're gonna
又多了一样
explain to me later.
那枚指纹是我唯一的出路
That thumbprint is my only way out,
但你可以原路返回
but you can go back down the way you came.
穿过晚宴 你疯了吗
Through the gala? Are you nuts?
你也说了“没人会注意服务生”
It's like you said, "No one notices the help."
不 我是说我不会抛下你的
No. I mean, I'm not leaving you.
现在 查理可能正告诉普拉特你在上面
Right now, Charley could be telling Prater you're up here.
我不能让你落入他的魔爪
I'm not having you wait around to see what he'll do.
我得确保你的安全 - 那你呢
I need to know you're safe. - What about you?
我不会有事的
I'll be okay.
哈里森
Harrison.
如果遇到了不测 我只想让你知道
If something happens, I just want you to know
我很庆幸当初你没杀了我
I'm really glad you didn't kill me.
我也是
Me, too.
利昂·普拉特
L.P.!
嘿 你好 - 这派对真不错
Hey. Hey. Yeah. - Great party.
听着 我什么时候能让你和我的警官们合影
Listen, when can I get you for a photo with my officers?
薇薇 - 我会安排下去的
Viv? - I'll add it to the schedule.
好 可以稍等我一下吗 马上回来
Okay. Just can you hold on one moment? I'll be right back.
去我办公室 - 这里就行
Let's go to my office. - Here's good.
出什么事了 你不该下来的
What's going on? You shouldn't even be down here.
你这口气说得好像我还为你工作一样
You're talking like I still work for you.
我不干了 我受够了保护你了
I quit. I'm done protecting you.
你哪都别想去 - 为什么
You're not going anywhere. - Why not?
因为你有一份档案 里面的照片有我的把柄
Because you have a file with compromising photos of me?
你拿我妈妈的健康来威胁我还不够吗
It wasn't enough for you to hold my mother's health hostage?
你非得把我吃干抹净
You needed to own me.
你怎么会知道那份档案
How do you know about that file?
那枚指纹到底去哪了
Where's that fucking thumbprint?
我要销声匿迹了
I'm going to disappear.
你要继续支付我妈妈的医疗费用
You're going to keep paying for my mother's medical care,
并对我们之间所有的秘密保密
and all of our secrets stay secret.
否则…我们可以来个鱼死网破
Or... we can go scorched earth.
取决于你
Up to you.
再见 利昂
Goodbye, Leon.
好了 让派对嗨起来吧
All right, let's take this party up a notch.
大家都玩得开心吗
Is everybody having a good time?
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表