剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
对啊 我妈被杀害了 我爸被我杀害了
Yeah. Uh, my mom was murdered, and I killed my dad.
我也逗你玩的
I'm fucking with you.
不过我妈确实不在了
My mom is dead, though.
我叫吉吉
I'm Gigi.
我叫哈里森
I'm Harrison.
我爸说他会来
Uh, my dad said he'd come,
但我没见到他
but I don't see him.
要不我们出去走走 看能不能找到他
Well, let's take a walk, see if we can find him.
你们好 未来的同学们 校园参观即将开始
Hello, future students. We're about to begin our tour.
我是吉吉·琼斯 本校大二学生
My name is Gigi Jones. I'm a sophomore here,
我将担任你们今天下午的向导
and I will be your tour guide this afternoon.
欢迎来到科林斯犯罪学学院
Welcome to the Collings College of Criminology.
这边走
Right this way.
欢迎来到连环杀手爸爸的日常
Welcome to the life of a serial killer dad.
除掉双胞胎杀手 然后急匆匆赶去陪儿子参观大学
Kill a pair of twins, then rush to a college tour with your son.
小罗
Red?
我也没想到这次小聚会闹成这样
This wasn't the retreat that I'd hoped it would be.
你确定不用送你回家吗
Are you sure you don't need any help getting home?
不用了
I'm fine.
聚会结束前我们通常会有一顿散伙饭
We usually have a final meal to wrap up the gathering.
今年规模有所缩小
It'll be a little smaller this year,
但我相信你会出席的
but I trust you'll feel up for joining us.
一定不会错过
I wouldn't miss it.
如果没有别的问题
If there's no other questions,
本次导览到此结束 大家还有机会
we've come to the end of our tour with an opportunity
旁听一节法证心理学课程
to audit a forensic psychology class.
玩得开心
Enjoy.
你♥爸♥的消息吗
Is that your dad?
我去大厅转转
I'll be in the lobby.
看到谁像迷路的老父亲
If I see anybody flexing "lost dad energy,"
我就让他来找你
I'll send him your way.
谢了
Thanks.
借过一下
Excuse me.
快走啊
Come on, go.
欢迎克劳德特·华♥莱♥士♥警探
Let's welcome back Detective Claudette Wallace
继续她的客座讲师系列讲座
to continue her visiting lecturer series.
晚上好
Good evening.
这周我们将探讨本地的一个案子
This week, I will be discussing a local case
你们也许有所耳闻
you may be familiar with.
霸占了各大媒体的头条
It certainly dominated the headlines.
我是首席调查员
I am the lead investigator.
麻烦举一下手
Please raise your hand
如果你听说过…
if you have heard of...
纽约开膛手
the New York Ripper.
你可能认为他的犯罪行径已经结束了
You may think his crime spree is over,
那你就错了
but you would be wrong.
首先 要理解犯罪行为
First, to understand criminal behavior,
我们就必须先了解犯罪心理
we must understand criminal psychopathy.
只有这样我们…
That is how we...
只有这样我们才能确定犯罪动机
That is how we determine motive,
开展审讯工作 并最终抓住凶手
conduct interrogations and, ultimately, catch killers.
但这个案子有所特殊
But this case is unusual
因为纽约开膛手多年前就已经收手
because the New York Ripper stopped killing years ago,
但其罪行造成的余波至今未平
and yet his crimes continue to cause harm.
那是不是… - 是的
Isn't that-- - Yeah.
你事先知道吗 - 不知道
Did you know? - No.
我们所做的一切
Everything we do
核心在于两点:
is about, one:
其一 识别阻止那些蓄意
Identifying and stopping people who purposefully
反复造成伤害的人
and repeatedly cause harm.
其二:匡扶正义
And two: Make things right.
自我加入警队以来
I have been investigating the Ripper
一直在调查开膛手的案子
since I joined the force.
尽管他已不再杀人
Though he does not kill anymore,
但却仍在不断联♥系♥
he continues to contact and torment
并骚扰受害者的至亲
the loved ones of his victims.
下面是一则电♥话♥录音
This is one of those calls.
一条给受害者妹妹的留言
A message he left for the sister of a victim.
她以为她能逃掉
She thought she could run.
但在那破房♥子里
She didn't have anywhere to go
她根本无处可逃
in that shitty little house of hers.
她唯一能做的是蜷缩在床上发抖
All she could do was cower in her own bed.
你那可爱的姐姐
Your sweet little sister,
躲在那薄薄的被子下
hiding under that flimsy quilt.
我敢说那是奶奶送的吧
Bet that was a gift from Grandma, huh?
所以我对她开膛破肚前
That's why I took it off her
特意掀开了被子
before I ripped her open.
我可不想让奶奶的被子沾满了血
Wouldn't want to get blood all over Grandma's quilt.
说真的 你真该听听你姐姐
Man, you should've heard your sister
是怎么哀嚎着求我杀了她
begging me to just kill her.
真是不可思议 那么小的身子骨竟然撑了这么久
Incredible how long a girl as small as her could stay alive
在我把她的器官一件件摘出来的时候
while I took her organs out one by one.
他的残忍♥并非无心之举
His cruelty is not careless.
而是蓄意为之
It is calculated.
他的话中没有一点蛛丝马迹能追踪到他
He never says anything that we can trace back to him.
我们仍不确定他使用了何种凶器
We are still not certain what weapon he used,
但根据证据显示
but given the evidence,
我们相信是类似撬棍的工具
we believe it was a crowbar-like tool.
所有受害者身上
All of the victims were found
均有多出锐器伤…
with multiple sharp-force injuries...
…刺伤 同时伴有撕脱伤
...puncture wounds, as well as avulsion injuries
以及挫裂伤 - 她推测凶器为撬棍很接近了
and lacerations. - Her crowbar theory is close,
但开膛手找到了更趁手的工具
but the Ripper found a better tool.
连环杀手是掠食者
Serial killers are predators.
他们需要猎杀的刺♥激♥感才能获得存在感
They need the thrill of the hunt to feel something.
开膛手通过反复重温
Reliving the violent details of his kills
杀戮过程的暴♥力♥细节 持续体验
is a way for the Ripper to continue experiencing
猎杀的快♥感♥与掌控力
the hunt and the power he feels.
精神变♥态♥者不具备共情能力与爱的能力
Psychopaths are not capable of empathy or love.
他们是情感缺失的个体
They are emotionally deficient individuals
行为模式只为自己服务
who behave only in service to themselves.
情感缺失
Emotionally deficient.
这就是我儿子眼中的我吗
Is that how my son sees me?
谢谢
Thank you.
参观怎么样
So, how was the tour?
校园不错吧
Nice campus?
还行吧
It was, uh, it was, mm, good.
关于她所说的…
About what she was saying...
也许我无法像他人那样…
I may not experience love...
…去体会爱
...the way other people do.
但我知道…
But I know...
…我对你的感觉
...the way I feel about you
不同于我对这个世界上
is different than the way I feel
其他人的感觉
about anyone else in the world.
谢谢你这么说 爸
Thanks for that, Dad.
好了 我们走吧
Well, let's get out of here.
好
Yeah.
摩根先生
Mr. Morgan.
以及另一位摩根先生
And also Mr. Morgan.
你是哈里森的爸爸
You are Harrison's father.
好眼力
Nice detective work.
我没想到在这里见到你
I'm surprised to see you here.
我在考虑当警♥察♥
I'm thinking about becoming a cop.
这听上去或许不可思议 鉴于我们相识的情况
That probably sounds weird, after how we met,
但说真的 看到你如此致力于
but, honestly, uh, seeing how dedicated you were
帮瑞安·福斯特的受害者伸张正义…
to helping Ryan Foster's victims get justice...
…我备受鼓舞
...it was inspiring.
所以 你要追随你♥爸♥爸的脚步
So, you are following in the footsteps of your father.
什么意思
How do you mean?
你曾经在迈阿密警局凶案组工作 对吗
You were with Miami Metro Homicide, correct?
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表