剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
你可以在周末之前解决这个问题
And you have until the weekend to make it right.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
当然能 先生 我马上去办
Of course, sir. I'm on it.
薇薇安
Vivian?
你女儿还好吗
How's your daughter?
您派去的专家真是她的救星
The specialist you sent her to was a lifesaver.
她刚拿到了健康声明
She just got a clean bill of health.
非常感谢您所做的一切
Thank you so much. For everything.
这是我的荣幸
It's my privilege.
怎么了
What?
小罗加入后不仅仅是一切都失控了
It's not just that everything went sideways when Red joined.
我有一种不详的感觉
I-I don't have a good feeling.
感觉 我…
Feeling? I'm...
不好意思 你刚才是说“感觉”吗
I'm sorry, did you just say "feeling?"
让我说完
Let me finish.
我不管你♥他♥妈♥有什么感觉 查莉
I don't fucking care about your feelings, Charley.
我们俩都亲眼目睹加雷斯袭击小罗
I saw Gareth attack Red, and so did you.
我们应该庆幸他没有动摇对我们的忠诚
We should be thanking him, not questioning his loyalty.
他难以捉摸 神秘莫测…
He's elusive, secretive--
好了
Okay. Okay.
你到底想表达什么 查莉
What is this big theory, Charley?
你是想说他混入我们组织…
That he infiltrated our group--
我们主动抛出的橄榄枝…
the one we invited him to--
杀了洛厄尔 陷害米娅被捕
murdered Lowell, got Mia arrested
精心策划了和加雷斯的争吵
and orchestrated the fight with Gareth
差点害自己一命呜呼 你是这样认为的吗
that nearly got him killed? Is that your big theory?
我现在脑子一片空白 这就是问题所在
I don't have a theory. That's the problem.
我对他的了解只有一星半点
I don't know enough about him.
我担心我可能疏忽了什么
I'm worried I might have missed something.
你对加雷斯的了解也不够充足
You didn't know enough about Gareth either,
竟然把自己当做什么顶级掠食者
that he thought he was some kind of apex predator.
我不信
I don't buy it.
他一直都不太对劲
He was always off.
他…
Yeah. He...
那么浮夸自大 总在孤芳自赏
The whole grandiose, arrogant incel thing.
为什么他偏偏选择今年动手?
So, why this year?
加雷斯这样的人没有任何逻辑可言
There's no logic to a guy like Gareth.
看 你不像我这么了解这些人
See, you don't understand these people like I do.
你说你对小罗有种感觉
You say you have a feeling about Red?
我也有
Well, so do I.
我已经了解了他 我信任他
I've gotten to know him and I trust him.
你要相信我 让我做好我的工作
You need to trust me and let me do my job.
不好意思 你的工作具体是什么来着
I'm sorry, what... what is that again, exactly?
保证你的安全
To keep you safe.
那就做好你的工作
Then do your job.
我们把船的外部称作船体
So, the outside of the boat is called the hull.
指的是从甲板到船底的所有部分
It's everything from the deck to the bottom of the boat.
船的底部我们称作龙骨
The bottom of the boat is called the keel.
可以把它看作船的脊梁
It's-it's sort of like the backbone of the boat.
让船稳定行驶
It gives it stability.
难怪他总喜欢和你待在一起
No wonder he always wants to spend time with you,
你太宠他了
you spoil him.
孩子就是拿来宠的
Well, kids should be spoiled.
谢谢你今天照看他
Thanks for watching him today.
房♥东那边有什么进展吗
Has there been any movement on the landlord situation?
文尼连暖气都不愿开
So, Vinny won't even turn the heat back on,
更别说处理霉菌了
so forget about the mold.
天啊 - 我以为我可以跟他耗下去
God. - I thought I could wait him out,
我可以住酒店
stay at the hotel,
停交房♥租 但…
withhold rent. But there's...
帝国酒店这周末都订满了
The Empire's booked solid this weekend.
很多人来参加晚宴
All those people coming in for that Gala.
房♥间都订满了 我不知道我们能住哪
There's no rooms. I have no idea where we're gonna stay.
该死
Shit.
哦天…你也得另找地方住了
Oh, my-- You're gonna have to find somewhere to stay, too.
不 我不是在担心那个 我…
No, I'm not worried about that, I...
我只是觉得很过意不去
I ju-I just feel really shitty.
你现在和房♥东闹得那么僵…
It's just, the-the confrontation with your landlord--
我觉得是我造成的
I feel like it's my fault.
这不是你的错
It is not your fault.
不要自责了
Stop that.
他谁的话都不会听的
He wasn't gonna listen to anyone.
咱们船在哪…哦 是那艘吗
Where are we-- Oh, is that yours?
是的 - 那么远呢
Yeah. - Way over there?
这船跑得挺远嘛
Pretty far-travelling boat.
是的 - 真不错
Yes. - Yeah.
一家家庭经营的沙龙
A family-owned salon.
完美
Perfect.
我没时间收集艾尔的受害者的照片…
I don't have time to gather pictures of Al's victims...
…但他会明白自己来到这里的原因
...but he'll know why he's here.
看来将普拉特组织里的杀手赶尽杀绝的责任
Guess the responsibility of killing everyone in Prater's group
重重地压在了我…
is falling directly on my...
我要怎样把艾尔弄到这张桌子上
How am I gonna get Al on this table?
德克斯特在同一个地方待了一个多小时了
Dexter's been in the same location for over an hour.
第六大道和49街交叉口
49th and 6th.
平时跑网约车不会来这里
Not his usual rideshare route.
周边也没有古巴餐馆
No Cuban restaurants.
穿得这么隆重干嘛
Why?
这周末的晚宴
The gala this weekend.
你也要参加 我替你回复确认了
You're going, too. I sent in your RSVP.
我不会去的 谢谢
I will not be attending, thank you.
局长的命令
Chief's orders.
这些年利昂·普拉特给警队捐的钱
Leon Prater's donated a Brinks truck full of money
能装满一辆运钞车
to the force over the years,
如果他想让凶案组上台作秀
and if he wants to parade homicide on stage for a night,
那也得由着他
that's what's gonna happen.
我没时间管这些
I am too busy for any of this.
具体在忙些什么
Doing what, exactly?
你夹克左边的袖子比右边稍微短了一点
Your left jacket sleeve is slightly shorter than your right.
他奶奶的
Son of a bitch.
下午3点05分到达
3:05 p.m., just arrived.
49街与第六大道交叉口 市中心
49th and 6th. Midtown.
他在此地已经待了一个多小时
He's been here for over an hour.
周边有一家沙龙
There's a salon,
自助洗衣店
laundromat,
办公楼
office buildings.
德克斯特的车在哪
Where's Dexter's car?
该死
Damn it.
德克斯特来这里有什么目的
What was Dexter doing here?
哎呀 抱歉
Shoot. Sorry.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 - 我今天状态不太好
Yeah. - I'm off my game today.
这周太难了
It's been a week.
我是不是该问问她
Is this when I'm supposed to ask
她奶奶去世后她过得怎么样
how she's doing since her grandmother died?
你奶奶走了你肯定很难过
I'm sure it's been tough since your grandma...
不 根本不是那回事
No, it's not even that.
我未婚夫山姆…他这周被伯克利录取了
My fiancé Sam-- he got into Berkeley this week.
他梦寐以求的商学院
His dream business school.
恭喜啊
Oh, congratulations.
对吧 要是我爸也这么想就好了
Right? That would be nice if my Dad said that.
他不… - 对 我们过来
He didn't... - No. We came over to tell him
把这个好消息告诉他和我妈
and my mom the good news,
他却…非得犯浑
and he was such an... asshole.
他说那学校是给左派共♥产♥主义者上的
Said the school was for leftist commies.
这根本就是无稽之谈
Which, by the way, is insane.
这可是商学院
We're talking about business school.
还有比这更资本主义的吗…
It doesn't get more capitalist than...
总之他就是油盐不进
Anyway, there's no reasoning with him.
这肯定…很难受
Must be... hard.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表