剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
Uh, testing suggests urine,
粪便残留
some fecal matter,
偶尔检测到精♥液♥的痕迹
the occasional trace of semen.
还有呢
And?
你还希望有什么体液
What other bodily fluids are there?
唾液 母乳 脓液 呕吐物 汗水 胆汁
Saliva, breast milk, pus, vomit, sweat, bile,
淋巴 耳垢 粘液 痰
lymph, earwax, mucus, phlegm,
阴♥道♥润滑液
vaginal lubrication,
关节滑液 脑脊液
synovial fluid from the joints, cerebrospinal fluid,
当然还有血管外液
and of course, extravascular fluid.
我们没有特意检测那些
We didn't specifically check for any of those.
那些房♥间里的大量体液在正常范畴内
The abundance of fluids found in these rooms is normal,
但发生谋杀案的那个房♥间截然不同
but vastly different from the room where the murder took place,
没有一点体液
which showed no bodily fluids at all,
这极其不正常
and that is far from normal.
还是没理由… - 这说明有人
Still no reason-- - This proves that someone took
极其细心的打扫了那个卫生间
extra care to clean something in that bathroom,
我几乎可以肯定是在清理血迹
and that something is almost certainly blood.
你们的摄像头为什么有那么多的盲区
Why do you have so many blind spots in your cameras?
走廊里一个摄像头都没有
You don't have any in the hallways.
客人总该有些隐私
Well, our guests deserve a certain amount of privacy.
我们只在公共区域安装摄像头…大堂
We only place cameras in public spaces-- the lobby,
公共电梯
uh, public elevators,
酒吧 餐馆
the bar, the restaurant.
这个人是谁 放大
Who is this person? Make it bigger.
我想她是来参加医学会议的
I believe she was here for the medical conference.
她喝了多少杯酒 - 就一杯
How many drinks was that? - Only one.
看来这就是洛喜普诺的用处
Guess that's where the Rohypnol comes in.
我们得和这个女人谈谈 她叫什么
We need to speak to this woman. What is her name?
我得去查查
Well, I'd have to check.
去查啊
Check.
哇 这也太好吃了
Mmm. Wow, this is good.
这里还有很多
There is plenty more.
看来你已经认识我妈妈了 普鲁登斯
I see you've met my mother, Prudence.
更妙的是 你见识到了她的厨艺
And even better, you've met her food.
对 我们已经是好朋友了 我是说和她的厨艺
Yeah, we've become very good friends. Her food, I mean.
她这辈子兢兢业业
She worked very hard her whole life,
攒够了钱买♥♥下这栋房♥子
earned enough money to buy our house.
真了不起
That's great.
这是我美丽的妻子 康斯坦斯
And this is my beautiful wife, Constance.
跟德克斯特·摩根打个招呼
Say hello to Dexter Morgan.
欢迎来我们家做客 - 谢谢
Welcome to our home. - Thank you.
来 过来
Come, come, come, come.
这是我任性的女儿
And this is my very headstrong daughter
乔伊 和她的未婚夫山姆 - 他的“任性”
Joy, and her fiancé Sam. - Oh. By "headstrong"
是指我不对他言听计从
he means I don't do every little thing he says.
你看我就说吧
You see what I mean?
我已经学会不掺和他们之间了
Yeah, I've learned to stay out of this.
聪明的男人
Very smart man.
很高兴认识你们
It's nice to meet you all.
德克斯特刚搬来这
Dexter has just moved here.
真不错 你住在哪里
Nice. Where are you living?
目前待在汽车旅馆 但… - 齐可来了
A motel right now, but-- - Ah, Chike is here.
德克斯特 来
Dexter, come.
这是我的老朋友齐科
This is my old friend Chike.
这是我的新朋友德克斯特
And my new friend Dexter.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
他就是我跟你说过的那个人
He's the man I was telling you about.
你遇到了黑暗乘客
You met the Dark Passenger?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
给我留下了小小的纪念
I-I just have this little reminder.
警♥察♥有帮上什么忙吗
Were the police any help?
我没有报♥警♥
I didn't report it.
我的签证到期了 所以…
My visa has expired, so...
所以那个冒牌货是我的了
So the imposter is all mine.
德克斯特想当网约车司机
Dexter is thinking about becoming a UrCar driver.
他觉得你也许能给他一些活命的秘诀
He thought you might have some tips on staying alive.
我不确定我能帮上什么忙
Ah, I'm not sure what I can do to help.
他长什么样
What did he look like?
他是白人
It was a white man.
和你年龄相仿
About your age.
体型相仿 发色相仿
Your size. Your hair color.
所以我要找一个长得像我的白人
So I'm looking for a white man who looks like me.
谢了 齐科
Thanks, Chike.
如果你是穿着连帽衫的连环杀手 说不定就是你
If you were a serial killer who wore a hoodie, it could be you.
我不♥穿♥连帽衫
I don't wear a hoodie.
我可以给你看个视频吗
I... Can I show you the video?
视频 - 是的
Video? - Uh, uh, yes.
我的行车记录仪全都录下来了
My dash cam recorded it all.
这里
Here. Here.
他上了车 坐到我后面
He gets into the car and slides behind me.
用某个非常锋利的东西勒住我脖子
He put something very sharp around my neck.
看不到他的脸 - 防拍摄连帽衫
He has no face. - It's a camera-shy hoodie.
防什么
A camera what?
帽子装有红外线灯
The hood has infrared lights aimed at the man's face.
人眼看不见 但要是拿摄像头对准
Our eyes don't see them, but if you point a camera at it,
画面就会过曝
it washes everything out.
他告诉我往哪开 然后开始问我
He tells me where to go, and then starts asking me
我死后谁会想念我
who will miss me when I'm gone.
他在折磨你
He was torturing you.
就是这时候我逃掉了
And this is where I get away.
绿灯亮起
The light is green,
但我一脚猛踩刹车
but I slam on the brakes, at the same time
同时拉动座椅上的释放手柄
I pull the release on my seat
挣脱开我脖子上的链条
to loosen the chain on my neck.
我飞快地下了车
I slide under very fast,
但他还是割掉了我的耳朵
but he still cuts my ear.
周围的人都在好奇我为什么停车
There are people around wondering why I stopped.
汽车喇叭响个不停
Cars honking.
他慌了 拿起他的背包跑掉了
He gets nervous, grabs his backpack, and runs away.
你很聪明 也很勇敢
You were very smart and very brave.
我只是不想死
I just didn't want to die.
我们你添了些菜
We put out more food.
快来吃
Come, eat.
你也得吃点东西 妈妈
You must eat, too, Mama.
记住医生的叮嘱
Remember what the doctor said.
不必担心我
You don't worry about me.
你不应该住旅馆
You shouldn't be staying in a motel.
简直是在浪费钱
It's a waste of money.
我还没来得及找住处
I haven't had time to find anything more permanent.
我有办法
I have a solution.
乔伊搬出去了 我们空出了一间公♥寓♥
Joy has moved out and we have a vacant apartment.
你少来
Ah, come on.
我们可以给他一个公道的价格
We can offer him a very fair price.
真的吗 - 朋友有难八方来援 对吗
Really? - It's what friends do, huh?
你们真是太大方了
That's very generous.
朋友也要明算账 押一付一
Friends also collect first and last month's rent and security deposit.
没问题
Of course.
我买♥♥了一辆新车
I got a new car.
我想够正常了
It's normal, I think.
很不错啊
Well, that's nice.
你学得很快
You learn very quickly.
这里还差一把刀就是我的杀戮室了
It's one knife wrap short of a kill room.
抱歉有点乱 我们在重新粉刷
Sorry for the mess. We are repainting.
乔伊有空了会来拿走那张桌子
Joy will pick up the table when she can.
放着也没关系
Uh, she can leave that.
她需要用到
Oh, she needs it.
她在做针灸
She's doing acupuncture.
好
Right.
地方虽小…
It's nothing fancy...
但五脏俱全
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表