剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
工作差点不保
It almost cost you your job.
克劳德 拜托别把这个案子变成另一个纽约开膛手
Claude, please don't make this another New York Ripper.
我没打算死磕
I have no plans to obsess.
平衡很重要
Balance is important.
实际上 我刚揽了一个外勤任务
In fact, I have taken on an extracurricular endeavor.
做一系列警务演讲
A series of speaking engagements.
是吗 关于什么
Oh, yeah? What about?
纽约开膛手
The New York Ripper.
华♥莱♥士♥警探
Detective Wallace?
有什么事吗
How can we help you?
按揭·巴蒂斯塔 迈阿密凶杀组
Angel Batista, Miami Homicide.
我听说你们找到了被分为九块的尸体
I heard about the body you found cut into nine pieces.
我在迈阿密办过一个案子
I once worked a case in Miami
和这个案子极其相似
that was eerily similar.
我们一直不确定是否抓对了人
Was never sure we caught the right guy.
介意我向你请教一下吗
You mind if I pick your brain a minute?
你有多少时间
How much time do you have?
多久都行
As much as you're willing to give.
从一开始倒数
Count backward from one.
纹身店的东西还真是一应俱全
Tattoo parlors really do have everything I need.
算我走运
And lucky for me,
其他东西洛厄尔都带了
Lowell brought everything else.
哈利唾弃我的战利品
Harry thought my trophies were disgusting.
他无法理解
He couldn't understand.
他不像我
He wasn't like me.
不像我们
Like us.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck me.
你说对了一件事
You were right about one thing.
就是今晚了 宝贝
Tonight's the night, baby.
你第一天就要坏了普拉特的规矩
You're gonna fuck with Prater's rules after day one.
哇哦 有胆量
Whoa, ballsy.
我宁愿碰碰运气
I'll take my chances.
通常到了这时候 人们会开始尖叫
This is usually the part where people start screaming
求我饶了他们
and begging for their lives.
我当了这么久的杀人狂
Yeah, well, I've been on the other side
我知道知道自己难逃一死
of this long enough to know when it's inevitable.
抱歉扫了你的兴致
Sorry to droop your chub.
你能不能帮我个忙 先把我打晕过去
Could you at least do me a solid and knock me out first?
不
No.
你为什么留着那些皮
Why do you keep the skins?
我喜欢看着它们
I like looking at 'em
当压力开始积聚的时候
when that pressure starts building.
它们…
They...
让我平静下来
calm me.
如果不是这些皮
If I didn't have my skins,
我杀的人会更多
I'd have killed a lot more often.
粗心大意 然后被抓
Got sloppy, got caught.
天啊
Damn.
我会想念它们的
I'm gonna miss 'em.
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel.
所以我要回归基本
That's why I'm going back to basics.
这是你的战利品吗
That's your trophy?
你都把人头锯下来了 这战利品也太逊了
Pretty lame for someone who saws off heads.
昨晚上有件事我没有如实相告
There's one thing I couldn't be honest about last night.
是吗
Is that right?
我不是罗纳德·施密特
I'm not Ronald Schmidt.
我是德克斯特·摩根
I'm Dexter Morgan.
谁
Who's that?
海湾屠夫
The Bay Harbor Butcher.
去你…
Fu...!
去你的
You... you...
你知道 刚领你回家那会
You know, when I first brought you home,
我从没想过会和你开车兜风
I never imagined we'd be driving around
后备箱里装着被分尸的尸体
with a chopped-up body in your trunk.
很抱歉这不是你梦寐以求的父子关系
Yeah, I'm sorry we didn't have the father-son relationship you dreamed of.
想来也不可能
How could we have?
我们不是同一类人
You weren't like me.
所以我只能放下自己的执念
So I had to stop worrying about what I wanted
全心考虑你的需求
and focus on what you needed.
回首过去
Looking back,
我心甘情愿无怨无悔
I wouldn't have it any other way.
我知道你想干嘛 你说得对
I see what you're doing here, and you're right.
我宁愿和哈里森拉近关系…
I'd rather have a relationship with Harrison than...
也不愿和普拉特那帮人鬼混
the people at Prater's.
那为什么没有
Then why don't you?
因为这不是我单方面能决定的
Because it's not just my decision.
如果哈里森宁愿我死了算了呢
What if Harrison would rather I stay dead?
我很少害怕 但那…
I don't get scared, but that...
把我吓个半死
that scares the shit out of me.
那就做点什么
Then do something about it.
洛厄尔 见过小罗
Lowell, meet Red.
我们来谈谈洛厄尔
And let's talk about Lowell.
他没有赴普拉特的约会很可疑
It'll be suspicious when he doesn't show up at Prater's.
你是新来的 自然而然会成为嫌疑人
Being the new guy makes you the natural suspect.
不是你让我杀了洛厄尔的吗
Uh, weren't you the one who told me to kill Lowell?
我自会有办法
I'll figure something out.
没什么难住我
This is what I'm best at.
哟 兰斯
Yo, Lance.
最近怎么样
What's good?
你卖♥♥我的车是偷来的吗
Did you sell me a stolen truck?
什么 不是
What? N-No.
是我爸的
It was my dad's.
那前天晚上怎么会有个装腔作势的警♥察♥找上门来
Then why'd some fedora-ass cop show up at my place the other night?
我…
I, uh...
我不知道
I-I don't know.
你最好给我弄清楚
Better figure it the fuck out.
他就在那
He's right over there.
喝杯咖啡怎么样
How about a cup of coffee?
我想你回来
I'm guessing you didn't come back
不是为了忆迈阿密往事的
with more cute Miami stories.
我听说了你的酒店里的一名客人
I just heard about a guest at your hotel.
你见过瑞安·福斯特吗
You ever meet Ryan Foster?
酒店里人来人往
Meet a lot of people at a hotel.
你也许会记得他
You might remember this one.
入住时全须全尾 离开时大卸九块
Came in one piece, left in nine.
哦 我在新闻上看到他了
Yeah, I saw that guy on the news.
有趣的是…
Funny thing is...
那和海湾屠夫的作案方式一模一样
that's exactly the way the Bay Harbor Butcher did it.
我希望他们抓到了凶手
I really hope they catch that guy.
我和这个案子的负责人华♥莱♥士♥警探谈过了
I spoke to the lead on the case, Detective Wallace.
她说疑似犯罪现场的清理工作无懈可击
She said the cleanup of the suspected murder site was impeccable.
就好像罪犯是个专家
Almost as if the culprit was an expert.
或是和专家学的
Or learned from one.
这太疯狂了
That sounds crazy.
如果你知道臭名昭著的连环杀手的儿子那天晚上
Less crazy if you know the son of a notorious serial killer
在同一家酒店就没那么疯狂了
was at the same hotel that night.
我还没把你的事告诉他们
I didn't mention anything about you yet.
我不需要这么做
And I don't have to.
我只是想确认一下
I'm just looking for confirmation.
关于德克斯特
About Dexter.
我已经说了
I already told you.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
老实说 瑞安那家伙
Honestly, that guy Ryan
听上去像个十足的人♥渣♥
sounded like a real asshole.
死得好
Good riddance.
你♥爸♥爸是不是给你制♥造♥了一种假象
Did your dad make it seem like that's all he was doing?
除掉十恶不赦的罪犯
Taking out the worst criminals?
让世界变得更好
Making the world a better place?
仿佛他是某种黑暗复仇者
Like he was some sort of Dark Avenger?
许多无辜的人因你♥爸♥爸而死
A lot of innocent people died because of your dad.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表