剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
前女友的杰作
Ex-girlfriend?
疏远的儿子
Estranged son.
打猎事故
Hunting accident.
肌肉仍然有撕裂感
Still feels like the muscles are ripping apart.
你不恐针吧
You good with needles?
是的
Yes.
这能有什么帮助
How does this, uh, help exactly?
针可以疏通你体内的气滞
The needles release blockages in your chi,
让你的生命力畅通无阻地流动
so your life force can flow more freely.
看吧 - 不好意思 只是这有点…
See? - Sorry, it's just a little, uh--
神神叨叨 我父母会赞同你
Too woo-woo? My parents would agree with you.
那么 你觉得我的旧窝怎么样
So, how are you liking my old place?
挺…舒适的
It's, uh... cozy.
你知道人们是怎么说老房♥子的
You know what they say about old houses.
鬼魂到处飘
Filled with ghosts?
不 充满了秘密
No, secrets.
看那边的书架
Right over there, the bookshelf,
以前是旧煤巢 我把大♥麻♥藏在那里
is an old coal chute where I used to hide my pot.
哦
Oh.
终于能搬出去了你肯定很高兴吧
Bet you're glad to finally be out.
我爸不这样认为
Not as much as my dad likes to think.
他说得好像我迫不及待离家出走了
He makes it sound like I'm so desperate to run away.
你现在和山姆建立了新生活
Well, you have a new life now with Sam.
这不意味着我就不会想念我爸爸了
That doesn't mean I won't miss my dad.
我人虽然在3000英里开外
I can be 3,000 miles away.
但我还是会想见他
I'll still want to see him.
即便他把你惹毛
Even when he gets on your nerves?
或者让你往他胸口开一枪
Or tells you to shoot him in the chest?
虽然有时候我很想掐死他
Even when I absolutely just want to strangle him,
但我永远爱我爸爸
I'll always love my Dad.
我想他忘了这一点
I think he forgets that.
也许我也忘了
Maybe I have, too.
好了
Okay.
今天剩下时间你最好放松一下
You'll want to take it easy for the rest of the day.
感觉怎么样
How's it feel?
好点了
Better.
现在就是最好的时机
Now's as good a time as any.
他一个人 不在工作场所
He's alone, away from work.
万一警♥察♥明天就逮捕他
What if the police arrested him tomorrow
你没机会接触到他
and you never made contact?
如果警♥察♥查到他了
If the police are onto him,
他就不会这么自♥由♥自在了
he wouldn't be walking around free.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
一个男孩需要他的父亲
A boy needs his father.
他需要某个人
He needs someone.
怎么了
What's wrong?
他在约会
He's on a date.
女友不是你可以拒绝见儿子的借口
A girlfriend isn't a good reason to not see your son.
你想让我以僵尸爸爸的身份去见他
You want me to blow up his night
然后毁掉他的今晚吗
with an appearance from Zombie Dad?
他以为我死了
He thinks I'm dead.
他喜欢她
He likes her.
你说得对 哈里森需要某个人
You're right. Harrison does need someone.
但那个人不一定是我
But it doesn't have to be me.
真的吗 - 是啊
Seriously? - Yeah.
斯蒂芬发誓我不懂怎么经营酒店
Stefan swears I don't know how a hotel works.
嗯 你完全可以胜任他的工作
Hmm. You can totally do his job.
也没有那么糟
It's not all bad.
我是说 他绝对教会了我什么不该做
I mean, he's definitely taught me what not to do.
你最近好吗 - 我很好
But how are you? - I'm good.
谢谢你出来
Thanks for coming out.
警♥察♥在酒店里…
Yeah, just, with all the...
调查谋杀案
the stuff with the cops at the hotel,
我觉得今晚还是别待在那里为好
I think I just needed to get out of there for a night,
见见友善的面孔
talk to a friendly face.
我明白
I get it.
这太吓人了
It's disturbing.
瑞安发生那样的事…令人毛骨悚然
What happened to that Ryan guy was... gruesome.
我老是看到他的脸
I can't stop seeing his face.
哈里森 他是个和你打过交道的活生生的人
Harrison, he was a human being who you interacted with,
这样一个人死去了 当然令人难过
and he died. Of course it's sad,
但他被杀害不是你的错
but his murder is not your fault.
你想去别的什么地方吗
You-You want to go somewhere?
我有点想…活动活动
I kind of want to, uh... kind of want to move around.
要不要去喝杯啤酒
You want to, like, grab a beer?
你想回我那吗
Do you want to go back to my place?
我们可以看新一♥期♥的《鲁保罗变装皇后秀》
We can watch the new episode of Drag Race.
好啊
Yeah.
我从来没有问过你
I was-- I never actually asked you.
你和但丁的父亲在一起了多久
How long were you with Dante's father?
你想聊这个吗
Oh. You want to go there?
不 你… - 算了
Well, no, you-- - Um, no.
我和他在一起有…
I was with him for almost one...
一个晚上
...night.
好吧
Okay.
尽管如此 他给了我梦寐以求的最珍贵礼物
Still, he gave me the greatest gift I could ever ask for.
我太爱这个孩子了
I mean, I just love this kid.
即便有时候他像个小恶魔
Even when he's being a little monster,
那也是我的小恶魔
'cause he's my little monster.
那孩子是最棒的 - 是啊
That kid's as good as they get. - Yeah.
已经很晚了 - 对 那我…
It's late. - Yes, so I--
如果你不介意被孩子吵醒
So, if you don't mind being awakened by that kid,
欢迎你在沙发上留宿
you're welcome to stay on the couch if you want.
好啊
Yeah, yeah.
谢了
Yeah, thanks.
这样就可以了
This is fine.
我们还需要按这样摆出六份
We're gonna need six of them arranged like this.
VIP已经编好号♥了 饮食限制也列了出来
The VIPs are numbered, and their dietary restrictions are listed.
注意5号♥VIP是素食主义者
Please note that VIP number five is a vegan.
采购清单你拿到了吗
Do you have the shopping list?
就在这
Right here.
确保所有食材当天最晚
Just make sure it's all gathered and ready to be cooked
下午4点前备齐待用
by 4 p.m. at the latest on the day.
你确定不想要员工帮忙吗
You sure you don't want any staff to work the dinner?
上周州长来的时候 我们…
When the governor came last week, we had--
这是私人聚会
This is a private gathering.
好好按吩咐你的去做
Just follow your instructions exactly.
酒水方面 记下来
Regarding the wine, write this down.
取出82年的拉菲古堡
Please pull the '82 Château Lafite,
罗曼尼·康帝
the Romanée-Conti,
59年的唐培里侬以及1888年的雅文邑白兰地
the '59 Dom and the 1888 Armagnac.
1888年的 肯定有贵客到来
The 1888? Must be some special guests.
我们重金雇佣你…
You are paid-- and paid very well--
不是让你多嘴的
for your discretion.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
很好
Good.
现在给我看看插花
Now show me the flower arrangements.
摩根先生 你一直没给我
Mr. Morgan, you never sent me
一♥夜♥情♥对象的名字
the name of your one-night stand.
我先去打卡了
I'm gonna go clock in.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我把这事给忘了
Um, it ju-- it just slipped my mind.
你能把不在场证明给忘了
Your alibi slipped your mind?
跟我们走
Come with us.
自从上次见面后 我们浏览了几个小时
After our last meeting, we scoured hours of footage
酒店周围的监控录像
from around the hotel to see what you did
想搞清楚福斯特谋杀当晚
after you led Mr. Foster to his room
你把他带回房♥间后做了什么
on the night of his murder.
我…我什么都没看到
I-I don't... I don't see anything.
正是
Correct.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表