剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
我有罪 - 确实
Guilty. - Oh, for sure.
我觉得自己像个外星人
I felt like an alien.
因为我想杀人
Because I wanted to kill people.
我喜欢你
I like you.
一见如故 - 我也是
Right off the bat. - I kind of do too.
很高兴认识你 伙计
Nice to see you, buddy.
这… - 失陪一下
It is... - Excuse me.
好 - 请坐吧
Yeah. - Please.
真是开门见山
Really cuts to the chase.
能畅所欲言的感觉真是太好了 懂我的意思吗
It's nice to be able to talk freely, you know what I mean?
对啊 能大声说出来真的很爽
Well, it felt good to hear it out loud.
要不是知道内情
If I didn't know any better,
我还以为我在看什么群魔乱舞
I'd think I was watching some kind of boogeyman club.
你还是会杀了这些人的吧
You're still gonna kill these guys, right?
我连确凿的证据都没有
I don't even have concrete proof.
记得你教给我的那套准则吗
Remember that whole Code thing you taught me?
我还教你不要玩弄食物
I also taught you not to play with your food.
晚餐准备好了
Dinner is served.
开动吧 - 太好了
Let's roll. - Wonderful.
嘿 来坐我旁边
Hey, sit by me, sit by me.
我们知道菜单上有什么吗 - 知道
Do we know what's on the menu? - Yes.
这还差不多 - 真不错 看啊
This'll do. - Nice, look at this.
基思会来吗
Is, uh, Keith coming?
他不会来了
He won't be joining us.
咱们有一条规矩
We have one rule here.
永远不要背叛组织
Never turn on the group.
遗憾的是 基思选择不遵守
Unfortunately, Keith chose not to abide by it.
我的规矩是为你们的安全着想
My rules are made for your safety,
而非对你们的惩罚
not your punishment.
坎顿杀手的球棒将列入我的藏品
The Canton Clubber's bat will join my collection.
反正他也用不着了
As he no longer has any use for it.
看来自助餐还会反咬一口
Huh. So, this buffet can bite back.
但往好的方面想
But on the bright side,
我们仍然有很多值得感恩的事
we still have so much to be thankful for.
欢迎 小罗
Welcome, Red.
我们非常感谢你的到来
We're so grateful to have you here.
敬新朋友
To new friends.
敬新朋友
To new friends.
敬新朋友
To new friends.
谢谢你们接纳我
Thank you for letting me in.
好了 大家赶紧吃吧 不然菜都要凉了
All right, let's eat before these get... get cold.
每个人只能拿一份吗
I guess we, uh, each just take one?
胸骨还是… - 好的
Stern, or... - Okay.
你要来点沙拉吗
Would you like some salad?
哦 迷迭香
Oh, rosemary.
香煎菜花
Pan-seared cauliflower.
佐以日式芜菁圆片与红薯泥
With Japanese turnip medallions in a sweet potato puree.
查莉在你公♥寓♥里发现了纯素食品和菜谱
Charley found the vegan products and cookbooks in your apartment.
哦 - 更妙的是
Oh. - Good news.
今天够你吃个饱
There's more where that came from.
幸好我没有吃午餐
I'm glad I didn't have lunch.
这些肯定是顶级货 毫无疑问
These are prime for sure, no doubt.
什么情况
What's happening?
今晚的重头戏要来了
Time for the highlight of the evening.
开始吧 洛厄尔
Take it away, Lowell.
秀起来 宝贝
Let's show and tell, baby.
我这次想尝试点新东西
So I wanted to try something new this go-around,
有意思的东西
something fun.
所以我给大家准备了一个简单的多媒体演示
So I've put together a little multimedia presentation for y'all.
不是吧 他是要给我们看度假幻灯片吗
Oh, no, are we about to watch a vacation slideshow?
要是他放起了度假幻灯片
If he plays a vacation slideshow,
我就申请自焚
permission to light myself on fire.
今晚你们将亲眼目睹我的创作过程
So tonight I'm letting you all in on my process.
众所周知 我和纹身一直有着深厚的渊源
As most of you know, I've always had a deep connection to tattoos.
是的 没错
Yeah, he does.
最近
And lately,
这位艺术家的作品
this artist has been
尤为引人遐思
doing some real interesting work.
纹身呢 关键在于图案与人达到完美契合
See, it's about the right piece on the right person.
这是茱尔斯
This is Jules.
几个星期来我一直在关注她的动向
I've been following her journey for weeks now.
如果这混♥蛋♥胆敢在我身上纹身
If this motherfucker ever tried his shit on me,
我会逼他吞下自己的眼珠
I would make him eat his own eyeballs.
她…
Her...
养了15年的爱犬
15-year-old dog
最近去世了
recently passed.
可怜的狗狗
Aw, poor pooch.
所以茱尔斯…
And so Jules...
决定纹个新纹身来永远纪念它
decided to get some new ink in his memory.
哇
Wow.
网络跟踪
Internet stalking?
我当年得亲自出门才行
Back in my day you had to actually leave the house.
我看到这个纹身的第一眼
I knew this was my next piece
就知道这是我的下一个作品
the moment I laid eyes on it.
接下来发生的事…
And what happens next...
…不可避免
...is inevitable.
“不可避免”
"Inevitable"?
因为我情不自禁
Because I can't stop it.
压力油然而生
I feel the pressure rise,
愈渐疯狂…
becomes so intense...
令人头晕目眩
...it's dizzying...
…无法抵挡
...unstoppable.
我知道这种感觉
I know the feeling.
我叫做“瘙痒”
I call it "the Itch."
“需求”
"The Need."
“疯狂的渴望”
"The Great Yearning."
“冲动”
"The Urge."
所以纹身在哪
So where's the tattoo?
快了
It's coming.
茱尔斯的纹身还需要几个疗程
Jules still has a few sessions to go.
伟大的艺术需要时间
Great art takes time.
但我保证…
But I promise...
…在我离开这个镇之前…
...before I leave this town...
…她终将属于我
...she will be mine.
恭喜你 洛厄尔
Congrats, Lowell.
你成功登上了我心中的榜首
You just made the top of my list.
这么新鲜的战利品实属罕见
You've never had a trophy so fresh.
干得漂亮 洛厄尔
Great work, Lowell.
谢谢你向我们分享你的创作过程
Thank you for letting us into your process.
小罗
Red?
本不想第一天晚上当众点你
Didn't want to call you out your first night, but, uh,
但邀请函附赠的钱
the money with your invitation
是做一次演示的预付款
was an advance for a show and tell.
我希望下次你能与我们分享
I hope you'll feel comfortable sharing next time.
还有下次吗
There'll be more of these?
当然
Of course.
接下来的两周会举♥行♥很多活动
So many events coming in the next two weeks.
我都安排得满满当当
I have so much planned.
我也一样
So do I.
喂 小魔头
Ea, diablo.
哈里森
Harrison?
哈里森·摩根
Harrison Morgan?
安吉尔·巴蒂斯塔
Angel Batista.
我以前和你老爸在迈阿密警局是同事
I used to work with your pops in Miami Metro.
不好意思 我不太记得了
Y-- Uh, yeah, I'm-I'm sorry, it-it d-doesn't ring a bell.
我妹妹杰米当过你的保姆
My sister Jamie babysat you.
什么…杰米
Wh-- Jamie?
什么…她…
Wh-- Sh--
她过去常常把睡前故事读得津津有味
She used to read the hell out of a bedtime story.
她还好吗
How is she?
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表