剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
那我们至少得为你喝一杯 对吧
Well, we at least got to have a drink in your honor, right?
给我来三杯1942年的唐·胡里奥 纯的
Can I get, uh, three Don Julio 1942, neat?
我的搭档就要退休了
My, uh, partner over here is retiring after, what?
做了40年迈阿密最优秀的警♥察♥
40 years of being one of Miami's finest.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
All right, well,
敬安吉尔·巴蒂斯塔
here's to Angel Batista.
最激♥情♥澎湃的队长
The captain with the most pasión.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
过来
Come here.
好了 都散了吧
All right. That's enough now.
你的司机已抵达
Your driver has arrived.
小罗应该快见完最后一个客户了
Red should be finishing his last appointment.
嘿 你是来接凯蒂的吗
Hey, you here for Katie?
不是 我接的是杰瑞 不是凯蒂
Uh, no. I'm here for Jerry, not Katie.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我打的车十分钟前就该到了
My UrCar was supposed to be here ten minutes ago.
是的 我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
你说来接杰瑞 对吧
You said for Jerry, right?
是的
Uh, yeah.
那走吧
Let's get going.
我赶时间
I'm in a hurry.
我看你要去肯尼迪机场
I see you're going to JFK?
是的
Yeah.
你刚下班吗 - 对
You just getting out of work? - Yeah.
有个混♥蛋♥要重组他们公♥司♥的服务器
Some asshole decided to reformat his company's server.
完全是浪费我的时间
Was a total waste of my time.
走桥
Take the bridge.
你确定吗 走隧♥道♥更快
You sure? Tunnel's faster.
我有个朋友打包票
I mean, I got a buddy who swears
克罗斯布朗克斯高速路更好走 但我嘛
by the Cross Bronx Expressway, but me?
还是习惯走常规路线
I like to stick to the usual route.
我们不去肯尼迪机场 双手放在方向盘上
We're not going to JFK. Keep both hands on the wheel
乖乖照我说的做
and do exactly as I say.
走皇后区大桥
Take the Queensboro Bridge.
从现在起
From here on out,
你的命由我说了算
your life is in my hands.
明白吗
Is that understood?
猎手变成了猎物 令人讨厌
The kill tables have turned, and I hate it.
明白
Yes.
知道自己命不久矣是什么感觉
How does it feel to know you will die?
老实说
Honestly?
这不是第一次了
It's not the first time.
什么
What?
缺乏幽默感 懂了
No sense of humor. Got it.
我是说…怕死了
I mean... I'm scared.
告诉我
Uh-huh. Tell me.
你死后 谁会想念你
Who's going to miss you once you're gone?
当你突然从别人的生活中消失
When you suddenly disappear from someone's life?
我不知道有没有人会
I don't know if anyone will.
你儿子呢
What about your son?
他会说什么
What'll he say
当他听到自己父亲的死讯
when he hears his father is dead?
我对他来说已经死了
I'm dead to him already.
怎么搞的
How'd you fuck that up so bad?
对他步步紧逼 非要他活成我的样子
Pushed him too hard to be like me.
结果到头来
But in the end
我对自己都不诚实
I wasn't even being true to myself.
你♥他♥妈♥叽里咕噜说什么
What the fuck does that mean?
我内心有一股冲动
There's this thing inside me
驱使着我
that drives me.
长♥期♥以来 我想压抑这股冲动
For too long I tried to restrain it,
但我再也压抑不住了
but I can't do that anymore.
他妈的不许动
Don't fucking move!
天啊 - 在前面停车
God. - Park up ahead.
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
是时候让真正的我来主宰了
It's time to let my true self take the wheel.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在把你从我这偷走的名号♥和人生夺回来
I'm taking my life back and the name you stole from me.
什么名号♥
What name?
黑暗乘客
The Dark Passenger.
什么鬼
The fuck?
难道你不知道没人喜欢别人指手画脚吗
Don't you know nobody likes backseat drivers?
真怀念这个声音
Missed that sound.
你可以在网上买♥♥到所有这些东西 多么不可思议
It's amazing all the things you can order from the Internet.
甚至还包邮
Free shipping, too.
该死
Fuck.
你是谁
Who are you?
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
这么久以来
After all this time,
听他们问出这些问题依然很爽
still nice when they play the hits.
“这是怎么回事”“你是谁”
Yeah, "What is this? Who are you?"
一般都会这么问
That's usually how it goes.
然后我指向你的受害者
Then I point to your victims.
比如汉克·加西亚
Like Hank Garcia,
三个孩子的父亲 马上又将迎来新生命
father of three, baby on the way.
逼你睁大眼睛看看你犯下的罪行
Force you to open your eyes and look at what you've done.
但见过你在车上的表演之后
But after that performance in the car,
我不禁觉得他们那些悲惨的故事
I'm starting to think that hearing their sad stories
会给你某种变♥态♥的快♥感♥
would just give you some sort of sick sense of pleasure.
我不会遂了你的愿的
And I'm not here for that.
你是那个人 - 谁
Are you him? - Who?
闯进我公♥寓♥的人
The guy who broke into my apartment
把请柬留在我的战利品旁
and-and left the invitation with all my trophies.
什么请柬 - 我还没有…
What invitation? - I haven't...
那笔钱我还没花出去
I haven't spent any of the money.
你可以全拿走 就在我背包里
You can have it all back, it's in my backpack.
我也不管你有没有找到那些驾照
I don't care that you found the licenses either.
我听不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我也不想要你的钱
And I don't want your money.
那你♥他♥妈♥到底想干嘛
Then, why the fuck are you here?!
我来是为了那些你杀死的无辜受害者
I'm here because of all the innocent people you killed.
无辜
Innocent?
你觉得那些司机无辜吗
You think those drivers were innocent?!
他们就是普通人 辛勤工作
They're average, hardworking people
努力挣钱养家糊口
trying to make a living, support their families.
去他们的
Fuck 'em!
我爸花了毕生积蓄买♥♥下出租车牌照
My dad spent his entire life savings on a taxi medallion.
结果网约车那帮家伙一出现
Then those rideshare assholes came along,
出租车牌照变得一文不值
and the value tanked.
他债台高筑 在东河跳河自尽
He was so far in debt, he threw himself into the East River.
他们找到他的时候
And when they found him,
他的头被一艘搜寻他的挖泥船切掉了
his head was sliced off by the same dredger that was looking for him.
所以你告诉我
So you tell me
谁他妈是无辜的
who the fuck is innocent.
你杀的那些司机和你♥爸♥没有任何关系
Those drivers you killed had nothing to do with your dad.
你没有权利杀害他们或盗用我的名号♥
You had no right to murder them or to take my name.
你的名号♥
Your name?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是德克斯特
I'm Dexter.
这个世界上只容纳得下一个黑暗乘客
And there's only room in this world for one Dark Passenger.
不 求你不要杀我
No, no, no. No, no, please! No, no, no!
吃一堑长一智
Fool me once.
“尊敬的友人”
"Dear Friend,
“诚邀志趣相投的朋友”
You are cordially invited to a dinner party
“共进晚餐”
for like-minded individuals who share similar passions.
“此为交流情谊”
An opportunity for conversation and camaraderie,
“与同仁分享技艺的良机”
and to share your craft with colleagues.
“随附礼金 聊表心意 敬请笑纳”
Accept this money as a good faith offering."
“若您愿意出♥售♥战利品 报酬将会更丰厚”
"There is more if you're willing to sell your trophies.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表