剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
《嗜血法医:杀魔新生》前情提要…
Previously on Dexter...
最近出了个连环杀手专杀网约车司机
We have a serial killer who's taking out rideshare drivers.
他们把他称作“黑暗乘客”
They call him the Dark Passenger.
称作什么
The what?
你想追杀那名连环杀手
You want to go after that serial killer.
他盗用了我的名号♥
He stole my name.
我要怎样成为一名网约车司机
How would I go about becoming a UrCar driver?
德克斯特怎么会凭空消失了呢
How is it that Dexter just disappeared?
他有辆皮卡
He had a pickup truck.
你能不能在系统里设置
Can you set it up that you get notified
那辆皮卡一现身你就能收到通知
if the truck shows up anywhere?
如果哈里森在这里杀了人他清理得很干净
If Harrison did a kill here, he cleaned up well.
华♥莱♥士♥和奥利瓦警探 重案组
Officers Wallace and Oliva. Homicide.
她看待事物的眼光和我们不同
She sees things in ways we don't.
这正是他现在所需要的
I'm giving him what he needs,
有人留意他的动向
someone checking up on him,
掩盖他可能出现的纰漏
covering up any mistakes he might have made.
一滴血 一根毛发
A single drop of blood, a single hair.
但若作为谋杀现场
But was it cleaned to hide all traces of a human body
能否抹掉尸体留下的所有痕迹
having been butchered here?
一个具备法医学知识的人
An individual with some knowledge of forensics
清理了房♥间以掩盖证据
cleaned this room in an attempt to hide all evidence.
偏偏这时候被哈里森碰到了懂行的警♥察♥
Just what Harrison needs, a good cop.
警♥察♥要跟你谈谈
The police would like to speak to you.
该死 哥们 你有充电器吗
Oh, shit. Bro, you got a charger?
什么 - 手♥机♥充电器
Huh? - A phone charger?
我快没电了
I'm running low.
抱歉 我没有
Sorry, I don't.
我约会迟到了
I'm late for a date.
我在Hinge上配对到了一个辣妹
I matched with this hot chick on Hinge.
她是来自尼克斯市的舞者
She's a Knicks City Dancer.
你看看
Check it out.
确实火♥辣♥
Yeah. Hot.
我口渴了 你有水吗
I'm thirsty. Can I get some water?
你想让我在便利店停一下吗
Uh, you want me to stop at a bodega?
不了 我已经迟到了
Nah, man, I'm late.
车上你没备有水吗
You don't have any bottles of water in here?
我应该备几瓶水吗
Am I supposed to?
祝你约会…
Good luck with the...
…顺利
...date.
开网约车
Rideshare driving.
算不上最憋屈的工作
Not the worst job in the world.
方便我很好地了解这座城市
Great way to get to know the city.
况且 到时候需要跟踪对方的时候
Also, makes for a good cover story
也可以找个充分的借口
when it's time to stalk.
五星给我打了三星 还不错
Hmm, three out of five. Not bad.
该死
Shit.
德克斯特 我的朋友
Dexter, my friend.
出什么事了吗
What's the matter?
“朋友”还是尽量远离为好
"Friend." Trying to avoid those.
尤其是装了安全摄像头的那种
Especially ones on security cameras.
只是收到了网约车平台的消息
Uh, just got an alert from UrCar.
上面说我的评分有4.2
It says I have a rating of 4.2.
4.2分
Point two?
如果评分继续下跌 你账号♥就要被停用了
If it dips any lower, your account will be deactivated.
你今晚不要再开车了
Y-You must be done driving for the night.
好 - 好的
Yep. - Good.
你先不要接客了
Don't take another fare
直到我帮你拯救这…
until I can help you solve this...
无可救药的评分
terrible situation.
好的
Uh, okay.
抱歉 我得接一下这个电♥话♥
Uh, sorry, I got to take this.
没问题 包在我身上
No problem. I got you.
4.2分 我的老天
4.2? Oh, my goodness.
你好
Hello?
您好 请问是贝特曼医生吗
Hi. Is this Dr. Bateman?
帕特里克·贝特曼
Patrick Bateman.
我19岁时读的《美国精神病》塑造了我的思想
American Psycho was a formative read when I was 19.
是我
This is he.
这里是兽医处方 打电♥话♥给你确定埃托啡的加急订单
Veterinary Rx calling to confirm an expedited order of etorphine.
用来放倒黑暗乘客的埃托啡
M99 to knock out the Dark Passenger
以及自己撞上枪口的桌上客人
and whoever else is a guest at my table.
是的 麻烦寄到邮政信箱
Yes, to the P.O. Box, please.
距您上一次订单已经有一段时间了
It's been a while since your last order.
舍弃佛罗里达的阳光 投向纽约的怀抱了吗
Trading in the Florida sunshine for life in the Big Apple?
如果我能闯出名堂的话
If I can make it here.
很高兴你回来了 医生
Glad to have you back, Doctor.
很高兴回来
Glad to be back.
医生已就位
The doctor is in.
你认识这个人吗
Do you recognize this man?
认识 他是客人
Yeah, he was a guest.
他…
Uh, it's...
他就是那个死者 对吗
it's the-- it's the guy who died, right?
谋杀
Murdered.
你和他之间有什么交流
What were your interactions with him?
他…他给小费很大方
Um... he was a-- he was a big tipper,
所以大家都想给他出力
so everybody wanted to help him out.
大家还是只有你
Everybody or just you?
他对你有种特别的偏爱 对吗
He seemed to have taken a special liking to you, correct?
我想是吧
I... I guess.
他就是让我为了些差事替他跑腿
He just, he asked me to run a bunch of errands for him.
差事
Errands?
什么样的差事
What sort of errands?
平常那些事
Usual stuff.
给他擦鞋 取干洗的衣服
Shine his shoes, pick up his dry cleaning.
他有一回…
Well, he-he did, uh,
让我帮他买♥♥大♥麻♥
he did have me buy him weed once.
所以 除了帮他买♥♥毒品外
So, aside from procuring drugs,
他住宿期间有没有什么
was there any other moment during his stay
让你印象深刻的事
that stood out as memorable?
莎娜 你没事吧
Shauna? Are you okay?
没有
No.
这是福斯特先生遇害当晚的内部监控录像
This is in-house CCTV from the night of Mr. Foster's murder.
你认识这个女人 吗
Do you recognize this woman?
认识 瑞安…
Yes. Uh, Ryan, um...
福斯特先生称她为妻子
Mr. Foster called her his wife.
她不是他的妻子
She is not his wife.
这个女人是酒店的客人 自己开有一间房♥
That woman is a guest at the hotel with her own room.
但我很高兴你还记得这么清楚
But I'm glad to know that this is memorable.
这里他对你说了什么
What is he saying to you here?
他说他的妻子醉得厉害
He's saying his wife is too drunk,
需要人帮摁一下电梯
he needs help with the elevator.
你不觉得奇怪吗
Did you find it strange that
她站都站不稳了
she could not stand up on her own?
他说…他说她醉了
I mean, he said-- he said she was drunk.
不是喝醉 她被下药了
Not drunk, drugged.
我们在福斯特的行李中发现了洛喜普诺
We found Rohypnol in Mr. Foster's luggage.
那也是你帮他买♥♥的吗
Did you procure that for him, too?
什么 当然不是
What? No. No way.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为在监控录像中你似乎一点都不担心
Because you do not seem concerned in the video
这个明显被下了药的女人
that this clearly drugged woman
正被一个陌生男子带上楼
is being taken upstairs by a strange man.
听着 我只管他跟我说了什么
Look, I only know what he told me.
我看不出来
I can't-- I can't tell the difference
被下药和喝醉之间有什么区别
between drunk and drugged.
在这之后发生了什么
What happened after this moment?
我帮他们回到他的房♥间
I-I helped them to his room, um...
打开门 他们就进去了
opened the door, and they went inside.
你和他们一起进去了吗
Did you go in with them?
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表