剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
人称“黑暗乘客”
best known as the Dark Passenger.
是的
Ah, yes.
最近头条里的常客
A star in the headlines lately.
上面的新闻一个字都不要信
Don't believe everything you read.
小罗
Red,
想必你对米娅的事迹有所耳闻吧
I assume you're familiar with Mia's work.
人称“复仇女神”
Widely known as Lady Vengeance,
因专门惩治性侵犯者而臭名昭著
as she's notorious for taking out sexual predators.
性侵犯者
Predators?
她也有一套准则吗
Does she have a Code?
幸会
Nice to meet you.
我还有别的事
I have work to do here.
你们俩先聊
I will leave you two to chat.
来一杯吗
Care for a glass,
乘客先生
Mr. Passenger?
叫我小罗
Call me Red.
我还在习惯“黑暗乘客”这个称呼
I'm still getting used to the "Dark Passenger" thing.
是
Yes.
媒体老想着给我们起绰号♥真是太荒谬了
The press's fixation with nicknames is absurd.
“复仇女神”
"Lady Vengeance"?
如果我是个男的 他们不会叫我“复仇男神”
If I were a guy, I wouldn't be "Sir Vengeance."
拿两个杯子
Grab a couple.
事情越来越精彩了
This is getting better and better.
这家伙很喜欢自♥由♥女神 是吧
The man loves liberty, huh?
普拉特不知从哪里搞到了
Prater somehow got his hands on
弗雷德里克·奥古斯特·巴托尔迪的原版模型
Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi's original model.
卖♥♥弄得很 对吗
Showy as fuck, yeah?
但这与自♥由♥或解放无关
But it's not about freedom or liberty.
普拉特喜欢收藏东西
Prater likes to own things.
还有人
And people.
为富豪
To rich people
和他们的藏酒干一杯
and the wine they collect.
你喝的方式不对
You're drinking it wrong.
没想到喝酒还有正确的方式
Didn't know there was a right way to drink something.
其他先不管 你觉得好喝吗
Well, first of all, did you like it?
还行
It was fine.
品酒的关键
The key to enjoying wine
在于了解你喝下的酒
is understanding it.
你喝下的这杯酒
The glass you're drinking
在马克·吐温尚在人世时就已装瓶
was bottled while Mark Twain was alive.
它的存在本身就是一个奇迹
Its very existence is a miracle.
现在
Now,
再尝一尝
try again,
但要细细品尝
but take your time.
怎么样
Well, what do you think?
很好喝
It's pretty tasty.
最好是 这瓶价值4000美元
Better be. Bottle cost 4,000 bucks.
所以白天是品酒大♥师♥
So, master sommelier by day,
晚上化身为复仇女神
Lady Vengeance by night?
我可是真正的全能型才女
I'm a real Renaissance woman.
你进球了吗
Oh, you scored a goal?
太棒了 亲爱的
Oh, that's great, sweetie.
好了 听着 我得挂了
Okay, listen, I got to go,
替我好好爱你和妈妈 好吗 就这样
so to love you and Mom, okay? All right.
拜拜
Bye.
妈妈咪呀
Mama Mia!
我们又见面了
♪ Here we go again ♪
瞧瞧你 - 嗨 宝贝
Oh, look at you. - Hi, honey.
我的天呐
Oh, my gosh.
这更像是同学聚会
This feels more like a class reunion
而不是杀手晚宴
than a dinner with killers.
艾尔 见过小罗
Al, meet Red.
嘿
Hey.
来抱一个 大家伙
Get in here, big guy.
这就对了
Oh, yeah.
瞧瞧你
Ah. Look at you.
这么说你有孩子了 - 是的
So, you have a kid? - Oh, yeah.
养了一窝崽
I got a whole litter of 'em.
事实上 上次见到你的时候
Actually, the last time I saw you,
我想邦妮还在怀孕
I think Bonnie was still pregnant.
是的 我们可爱的小天使梅布尔去年七月出生的
Yep. Our sweet angel Mabel was born last July.
之后的每一天都是恩赐 - 这家伙人丁还挺兴旺
Every day has been a gift. - This guy has a thriving family?
我儿子甚至都不知道我还活着
My son doesn't even know I'm alive.
这么可爱的宝宝我也想要一个
Aw. Babies that cute make me wish I had one.
但我后来想起了他们会尿裤子 所以… - 是啊
But then I remember that they shit their pants, so... - Yeah.
他们经常尿裤子
They do shit a lot, yeah.
你是怎么兼顾家庭和…这个的
So, how do you have space for both family and... this?
我得承认 我离开时心里有点愧疚
I got to admit, I feel guilty when I leave,
但这些小小的商务旅行对我和我的家庭都有好处
but these little business trips are good for me and the family.
给我一个满足自己需求的机会
Gives me a chance to take care of my needs
让我可以更好地陪家人
so I can better show up for my family.
这不是自私 而是自我关爱
It's not selfish. It's self-care.
就像乘务员说的
Like the flight attendant says,
先戴好自己的氧气面罩
affix your own mask first.
再说了 我妻子很喜欢普拉特给的丰厚奖金
Plus, my wife enjoys the hefty Prater bonus.
但最棒的是能和这群人共度时光
But the best thing is the time I get to spend with this group.
你知道 像我们这样的人通常不会聚到一起
You know, it's not-it's not natural for people like us to gather.
你看过藏品库了
You saw the vault.
对
Yeah.
我就是那个…
Yeah, I'm the, uh...
我是马尾辫男
I'm the ponytail guy.
你知道 我从未想过会有一个地方
You know, I just never knew there'd be a place
让我们找到归属 卸下心防…
where we could belong, believe...
做回自己 对吗
become. Right?
我也没想到
Me neither.
最近咋样 长发王子 你个大混球
What up, Rapunzel, you big tub of shit?
还好吗 - 很好
How are you? Oh. - Uh, good.
好 嘿 米娅
Okay. Hey, Mia,
你明明就很想要
you know you want to.
来碰个拳 好的 嘿
Fist bump. Okay. Hey.
我听说可能会有个新人
Heard there may be a new guy.
欢迎来到怪胎秀
Welcome to the freak show.
这里就是我心之所向
No place I'd rather be.
送货上门的吗
Yo, yo. Postmates?
该死
Shit.
我要和吉姆·林赛谈谈
Yeah, I need to speak with Jim Lindsay.
谁
Who?
吉姆·林赛
Jim Lindsay,
街对面那辆蓝白相间的卡车的车主
the owner of the blue and white truck across the street.
那是我的车
Nah, that's mine.
我刚买♥♥的
I just bought it.
从吉姆那买♥♥的
From Jim?
不是 从我哥们哈里森那
No. My buddy Harrison.
哈里森·摩根
Harrison Morgan?
你的刀是送出去磨还是自己磨
Do you send them away or do you sharpen them yourself?
不用送 我自己有磨刀石
No, no, I got a stone,
我有砂轮片 店里还有砂带机
I've got a disc, I've got a belt grinder in my shop
随手就能打磨好
that I can just kind of whip it around.
你自己就能搞定吗 - 对啊 简单得很
Oh, you can do it yourself? - Oh, yeah, it's very easy.
抱歉
Apologies.
网约车有点难打
I had trouble attaining a ride share.
是你的功劳吗 小罗
You have anything to do with that, Red?
加雷斯
Gareth!
他是双子座杀手
He's the Gemini Killer.
嘿 伙计 给我们说说你这一年的经历
Hey, buddy, catch us up on your year.
还是算了吧
I'd rather not.
小熊加雷 兄弟 别这么死板嘛
Oh, Gare-bear, my guy, try not to be such a stereotype.
你眼前这家伙在高中年鉴上
Meet the guy voted "most likely to become
荣获“最可能成为连环杀手”称号♥
a serial killer" in his high school yearbook.
说实话 我高中时也有点怪 所以…
Well, truth be told, I was a bit peculiar back then, too, so...
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表