剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
Remove your hand, rent-a-cop.
我必须马上和他谈谈
Now, I need to see him now.
我必须…
Now I have--
嘿
Hey!
他有危险
He's in danger!
我老板为什么会有危险
Why, exactly, is my boss in danger?
我靠
Holy shit.
你们三个下去吧
You three, leave.
现在告诉他你是谁
Now tell him who you are.
我是迈阿密警局的安吉尔·巴蒂斯塔警长
I'm Captain Angel Batista, Miami Metro PD.
我可以吗
Do you mind?
我很好奇你是怎么认识这个人的
I'm curious how you know this guy.
你是指施密特先生
You mean Mr. Schmidt?
不 他…
No. He--
他是德克斯特·摩根
He's Dexter Morgan.
我们在迈阿密警局凶案组共事20多年
I worked with him for over 20 years in Miami Metro Homicide.
古时候 人们会在打猎前向他们的神灵祈祷
In ancient times, men would pray to their gods
祈求赐予他们力量
to give them strength before the hunt.
问题是 不管他们崇拜什么神明
Problem was, whatever gods they worshipped,
神都是反复无常
they were fickle,
靠不住
couldn't be trusted.
一个人真正的力量来源于他们的武器
Man's true strength was their weapons,
铁与石
iron and stone,
以及运用武器的高超技艺
and their prowess at using them.
我相信我的刀刃
I put my trust in my blade.
小罗的最后一次来访
Red's last visit.
我会想念这里的食物 却不会想念这里的人
I'll miss the food, but not the company.
我不得不说 在这种时候
I must admit, times like this,
我多希望能向神灵祈祷
I wish for a god I could pray to.
祈求他给我额外的庇护
Someone to give me that extra armor.
快请进 我的朋友
Come in. Come in, my friend.
我一直期待着这一刻
I've been looking forward to this.
考虑到今天这里人来人往的 我想
I thought, with everything going on here today,
我们应该在我的金库见面
we should meet in my Vault.
更隐蔽
More private.
很好
Perfect.
这样的话 我们就可以消除误会了
And that way, we can clear the air...
德克斯特·摩根
Dexter Morgan.
别动 别轻举妄动
Stay cool. Stay very cool.
好吧 祈祷就祈祷吧
Okay, I'll do it.
神啊 帮帮我
Little help here, God?
没错 小罗…
Yes, Red--
我是说 德克斯特…
I mean, Dexter--
我知道你是谁
I know exactly who you are.
我开心得不得了
And I love it!
安吉尔 你就是不肯放手
Angel, you just couldn't let go,
现在好了 成了待宰的羔羊
and now, here you are.
我们俩都是
Here we are.
你知道…
You know...
我当时就觉得有点奇怪
I thought it was a bit odd
你对海湾屠夫的
how you were so drawn
血液载玻片盒如此着迷
to the Bay Harbor Butcher's blood slide box
我一开始向你展示我的收藏的时候
when I first showed you my collection.
但后来 你的哥们巴蒂斯塔告诉我…
But then, when your pal Batista here told me...
你的真实身份
...who you really were...
突然之间
...suddenly,
拨开云雾见天明
boom, it all became clear.
洛厄尔没有失踪
Lowell didn't disappear.
不 小罗也没有
Nah. Neither did Red.
你干掉了他们 对吗
You took 'em out, didn't you?
你是怎么做的
How'd you do it?
你凭什么认为
What makes you think
我会在他面前聊那种事
I'd talk about that in front of him?
哦 对
Oh, right.
我只是太激动了
I'm just so excited to be talking
能和海湾屠夫对话
to the Bay Harbor Butcher.
活生生的海湾屠夫
The living, breathing Bay Harbor Butcher.
还有你是怎么
And how you were able
把所有罪名都推给詹姆斯·多克斯的
to place all that blame onto James Doakes.
那肯定会
But that-- that must've
让你有些许的不甘心吧
fucked with you just a little bit, right?
杀了那么多人 到头来功名却被多克斯占尽
That stolen valor of all your kills going to Doakes?
什么…
What...
你到底想干嘛
are we doing here?
哦 当然了
Oh. Brr. Of course.
我有个提议
I have a proposal.
查莉 放松点
Charley, come on.
我想赞助你
I would like to be your benefactor.
就像我赞助双子杀手一样
Just like I did with the Gemini Killer.
美第奇家族是文艺复兴时期最重要的艺术赞助者
我会做你的美第奇 你做你的海湾屠夫
I-I will be your Medici to your Bay Harbor Butcher.
海湾屠夫 光是说出来…
Bay Harbor Butcher. Just saying it out loud--
海湾屠夫
Bay Harbor Butcher. Just--
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
Oh, it gives me goosebumps.
我手上有大量资料
I have extensive files
囊括了全球的连环杀手
on serial slayers across the globe.
我们可以邀请他们加入咱们的组织
We can invite them here to our little group.
和他们共度一周
Spend the week with them.
然后…
And then...
你杀掉他们
you do what you do.
把他们加入你的收藏
Add them to your collection.
看呐 他采纳了我的主意
Look at him, taking my idea.
那你打算拿安吉尔怎么样
And what's the plan for Angel?
安吉尔
Angel.
这…
That is...
就是你的入场费
the price of your admission.
先生 不要…
Sir, let's not--
查莉 别紧张
Charley... please.
你想前排观看
You want a front row seat
海湾屠夫是如何杀人的吗
to see how the Bay Harbor Butcher kills?
我必须承认
I must admit,
我一直想亲眼看看你这样的人是如何杀人的
I've always wanted to see someone like you at work.
查莉 把枪给我
Charley, give me the gun.
快给我 这太令人难堪了
Come on-- just-- It's embarrassing.
安吉尔·巴蒂斯塔威胁到了我
Angel Batista has threatened my life,
和我儿子的性命
my son's life.
现在他确凿无疑地确认了我的身份
Now that he's confirmed who I am beyond a shadow of a doubt,
他绝不会善罢甘休
he will never give up.
而第一条规则就是不要…
And rule number one is: don't...
被…
get...
抓到
caught.
我们曾经并肩战斗
We were partners once.
或许我们可以再度联手
Maybe we can be partners again.
这是为了多克斯和玛丽亚
This is for Doakes and for María.
你休想再杀人了
Your bullshit has to stop.
说好的联手呢
So much for cooperation.
死在毕生挚友的手上
There's something poetic about dying
倒也不失为一种悲情
at the hands of my life-long friend.
该死
Fuck.
他没救了
There's no coming back from this.
就算神来了也救不了他
No god that can save him.
我要你知道
I need you to know,
我没有杀玛丽亚…
I didn't kill María...
也没有杀多克斯
or Doakes.
我或许是海湾屠夫
I may be the Bay Harbor Butcher,
但我向你保证 我没有杀他们
but I promise you, I didn't kill them.
是你一手造成的
It was your fault.
现在我快死了…
And now I'm dying...
也是你的错
because of you,
和他们一样
just like they did.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表