剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
他很狡猾
He's smart.
总是能摆脱嫌疑
Finds himself out of everything.
听听这个
Listen to this.
下午3点05分到达
3:05 p.m., just arrived.
49街和第六大道交叉口 市中心
49th and 6th. Midtown.
他在这里待了超过一个小时
He's been here for over an hour.
周边有一家沙龙 自助洗衣店
There's a salon, laundromat,
办公楼
office buildings.
你们为什么这样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
我们怎样看着你
How are we looking at you?
怎么 你们以为是我把这些塑料布挂上的吗
What, you think I put up all this plastic myself?
你这么说来倒是奇怪得很
Strange that you should say that,
对吗 巴蒂斯塔警长
is it not, Captain Batista?
怎么了
What?
只是在我的想象中 我的第一次
I just always pictured my first time
会在一家高档的酒店
was gonna be at a fancy hotel.
你的…你的第一次…你…
Your... your first-- You're...
是在逗我玩
fucking with me.
你终于开窍了
You're finally catching on.
看来你警告巴蒂斯塔
Guess your warning to Batista
让他离开没什么作用啊
to get out of town didn't work so well.
他还在这里
He's out there somewhere.
我能感觉得到 - 德克斯
I can feel it. - Dex,
本应是你扰乱他的心神
you were supposed to be getting under his skin,
而非让他扰得你自乱阵脚
not letting him get under yours.
他可能正带着纽约警局的人赶来这
He could be heading here with NYPD.
文尼没见到你的脸
Vinny never even saw your face.
你没有留下任何指纹 DNA
You didn't leave any prints behind, no DNA.
你甚至没有杀人
You didn't even kill anyone,
要是真杀了人那就不好办了
which would have really screwed you, by the way,
所以干得漂亮
so good going.
我就没打算杀他
I was never gonna kill him.
算你走运 艾尔溜掉了
Well, lucky for you, Al skipped town,
因为你肯定会杀了他
'cause you were definitely gonna kill him.
他可能在这里装了窃听器
He could have bugged the place.
德克斯 他用苹果耳机来追踪你
Dex, he used AirPods to follow you.
他没有用上高科技 他的调查没有相关部门的支持
A high-tech, department-supported investigation, this is not.
他是单独行动
He's acting alone.
尽管如此
Still,
他不会罢休的 他永远不会放弃
he won't let it go. He's never gonna give up.
除非…
Not until...
除非他把你关进监狱
Until he's got you behind bars.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do with that?
你可以不再杀人
You could stop killing.
迈阿密警局凶案组
Miami Metro Homicide.
我是奎恩警督 - 正在转接来自纽约警局的电♥话♥
Lieutenant Quinn speaking. - Transferring a call from the NYPD.
你好
Hello.
我是纽约警局的克劳黛特·华♥莱♥士♥警探
This is Detective Claudette Wallace, NYPD,
打来是想问问你们一个案子的进展
calling to check on the status of one of your cases.
什么案子
And that would be?
海湾屠夫
The Bay Harbor Butcher.
喂
Hello?
抱歉 你刚才是说海湾屠夫吗
Sorry, did you say the Bay Harbor Butcher?
是的
Correct.
那案子已经结了好多年了
Yeah, that case has been closed for years.
你们的警长来找上我
I met your Captain,
安吉尔·巴蒂斯塔 他正在追查这个案子
Angel Batista, who is actively pursuing it.
什么 - 信♥号♥♥不好吗
What? - Is this a poor connection?
我说你们的警长… - 不 不 他…
I said your captain-- - Yeah, no, no, no, he...
他不是我们的…我是说以前是
he's not our ca-- I mean, he was our captain,
但他已经退休了
but he retired.
毫无征兆地突然就辞职了 谁也没想到
He up and quit out of nowhere. It was crazy.
安吉尔·巴蒂斯塔 - 是的 听着
Angel Batista? - Yeah. Look,
他是个好人 真的 不过…
he's a really good guy, he is, but,
他…
uh, he's...
他已经不是现役执法人员了
He is no longer an active law enforcement officer.
是的
No.
我不知道他去纽约
And I don't know what the fuck
到底想干嘛
he's doing in New York.
你真该看看他有多开心
You should have seen how happy she was.
但丁也在慢慢恢复
Dante's gonna be okay now,
他们也不需要再担心
there's no more stress about
该去哪里住了
where they're gonna have to live.
我…说真的 爸
I... Seriously, Dad.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
看样子他听进去了
Sounds like he listened.
你对他说了什么
What did you say to him?
我无非就是说
I think I said something like,
“你必须明白 你的行为”
"You got to realize your actions have consequences
“会对你身边的人造成后果”
for the people around you."
你恐吓他了 对吗
You scared him, didn't you?
我很高兴他处理掉霉菌了
I'm just glad he's taking care of the mold.
希望从今往后他能够洗心革面当个好房♥东
Hopefully, he'll be a better landlord from here on out.
怎么了
What?
你说我有正义感
You say I have a thing for justice.
我觉得你也有 爸
I think you do, too, Dad.
也许吧
Maybe.
对了
By the way,
我可不可以…就是…
would it be cool if I, maybe,
在你那过周末
spent the weekend at your place?
小罗 我不知道你有个儿子
Red, I didn't know you have a son.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表