剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表
放屁
Bullshit.
我和他根本不是一类人
I'm not part of his world.
我儿子也不是
And neither is my son.
好吧 你可没说你认识利昂·普拉特
Okay, you-you did not tell me you know Leon Prater.
他是给你起了个外号♥吗 小罗
He's-he's got, like, a nickname for you? Red?
收拾一下 我们要走了
Come on. We're leaving.
但我们还没吃完
But we're not finished.
麻烦给我们结账
We need our bill.
普拉特先生已经结过了
Oh, Mr. Prater already took care of it,
他还给你们点了一瓶餐后甜酒
and he paid for a bottle of dessert wine, too.
价格不便宜 - 退掉
It's very expensive. - Don't want it.
走吧 - 什么…嘿
Come on. - What... Hey.
什么情况 你在做什么
What is going on? What are you doing?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你得相信我
You have to trust me.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你为什么这个样子
Why are you acting like this?
是利昂·普拉特的问题吗
Is this, is this about Leon Prater?
他威胁你了吗
Did he threaten you?
说真的 这他妈到底怎么回事
Seriously, what the fuck going on?
你答应过不再瞒着我任何事
You promised no more secrets.
普拉特不是他表面看上去那样
Prater isn't what he seems to be.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
普拉特有一个俱乐部…
Prater has this type of club...
成员都是连环杀手
for serial killers.
什么 他是连环杀手
What, he's... he's a s-serial killer?
不
No.
他收集连环杀手
He collects them.
什么 难道说你也在他的收集之列
What, so he collected you?
不是我 德克斯特·摩根
Not me, Dexter Morgan.
他认为我是小罗·施密特
He thinks I'm Red Schmidt,
新闻上那个叫“黑暗乘客”的连环杀手
the serial killer the news called the Dark Passenger.
所以他才叫你小罗
That's why he calls you Red?
他怎么会认为你是小罗
W-Why the fuck does he think you're Red?
因为我追查到他 小罗·施密特
'Cause I found him, Red Schmidt,
当时他正杀害城里的司机
when he was killing drivers in the city.
所以你才会去开网约车
That's why you've been ride-sharing.
那样子更容易追捕他
'Cause it's easier to hunt him.
小罗伤害了布莱辛的一个朋友 他给我看了一段视频
Red hurt a friend of Blessing's who showed me a video
视频中他差点就死了
of his near-death experience,
然后我… - 你杀掉了他
and then I-- - Did what you do.
后来 我在小罗的背包里找到了一封邀请函
And afterwards, I found an invitation in Red's backpack,
普拉特给“志同道合之友”的邀请函
from Prater, for "like-minded individuals."
所以我假扮成小罗混入他们组织
And so I impersonated Red to infiltrate the group.
你就是这样找到了复仇女神
That's how you found Lady Vengeance.
她是组织里的一员
She was part of the group?
是的
Yeah.
这么说来 这段时间你一直
Okay, so-so you've been, like, hanging out
和其他连环杀手鬼混
with other serial killers.
他们都有谁
Like-like who?
你都把他们杀掉了吗
Did-did you do what you do with any of them?
我解决掉了一些人
I took care of some of them.
谁
Like who?
其中一个自称为“纹身收藏家”
One of them called himself the Tattoo Collector,
另一个被叫做“双子杀手”
another who was called the Gemini Killer.
“双子杀手”
The Gemini?
他杀人这么多年
He-He's been killing people for years,
你就这么解决掉了他
and you just took care of him?
他们 双胞胎
Them. Twins.
走吧 - 好
Come on. - Yeah.
等会 妈妈也是这样遇害的
Wait. Th-This is like what happened with Mom. Is--
你和三一杀手走得太近
You got too close to the Trinity Killer,
他杀了她
and-and he murdered her.
他本来可以杀了我
He could've killed me.
嘿 你很安全
Hey. You are safe.
我保证这件事很快就会结束了
This will all be over soon, I promise.
普拉特和查莉在意的是我
Prater and Charley are only concerned with me.
你要相信我
You have to trust me.
我能搞定 我会保护你
I've got this. I've got you.
我待会要下车 以防有人在跟踪我
I'm gonna head out, in case someone is following me.
我们会没事吗
Are we gonna be okay?
会的
Yes.
你只管去上班 我会联♥系♥你的
Just get to work. I'll be in touch.
车门正在关闭 请勿靠近
Stand clear of the closing doors, please.
该死
Fuck.
嘴巴放干净点 混♥蛋♥ 这还有孩子
Watch your fucking mouth, asshole. There's kids here.
你又是何方神圣
Who the hell are you?
早啊 老兄
Morning, dude.
想不想赚点快钱
You want to make some easy guap?
我的一个哥们在招宴会服务员
Buddy of mine's hiring cater-waiters.
时薪45美金
45 bucks an hour.
他妈的当然了
Abso-fucking-lutely.
那走吧
Let's go.
地点在哪里
What, uh, what part of the city's it in?
东区 利昂·普拉特的豪♥宅♥
East Side. That Leon Prater guy's mansion.
话说回来…
Actually, um...
我刚想起我去不了
I-I just remembered I-I can't make it.
你疯了吗 你能干12个小时呢
Yo, you crazy? It's gonna be a 12-hour day.
而且你还可以参观普拉特的豪♥宅♥
Plus, you get to cruise around that Prater mansion.
这美差还是留给你吧 - 随时联♥系♥我 老兄
You do that. - Let me know, bro.
哈里森
Harrison.
我一直在到处找你
I have been looking all over for you.
有间房♥点了客房♥服务 要你送过去
There's a room service request. For you.
要我送过去
For me?
1023号♥房♥
1023.
1023号♥房♥
1023.
客房♥服务
Room service.
把吃的放桌子上
Put the food on the table.
嘿 - 嘿 爸
Hey. - Uh, hey, Dad.
查莉今天来帝国酒店了
Uh, Charley came by work today.
什么
What?
你还好吗 - 嗯 我没事
Are you okay? - Yeah, no, I'm-I'm okay.
我只是被吓了一跳
I'm just shook up.
把事情经过告诉我
Tell me exactly what happened.
我收到…
I got a, I got a...
一个客房♥服务请求 晚点的早餐
room service request, it was a late breakfast order.
所以我送到了查莉的房♥间
Uh, so I-I brought it to Charley's room.
等等 你当时是一个人吗
Wait, you were alone with her?
对
Yeah.
你是哈里森 对吧
You're Harrison, right?
是我
Uh, yeah.
我在想
I was wondering,
你为什么不姓“施密特”
why isn't your last name "Schmidt"?
什么 - 为什么你的姓
What? - Well, why don't you have
和你♥爸♥小罗的姓不一样
the same last name as your dad Red?
为什么姓“摩根”
Why "Morgan"?
她知道了你叫哈里森·摩根
She knows you're Harrison Morgan?
对
Yep.
离德克斯特·摩根又近了一步
One step away from Dexter Morgan.
你怎么解释姓氏不同
How'd you explain the different last name?
我差不多…
I-I kind of...
算是实话实说
told her the truth.
这跟你有什么关系
Uh, what does it matter to you?
当我老板利昂·普拉特邀请某人进入他家门时
Well, when my boss Leon Prater invites someone to his home,
我会审查他们
I vet them.
我这是在审查你
This is me vetting.
你开一间豪华酒店套房♥来审查别人
You-you use a deluxe hotel suite to vet people?
为亿万富翁工作的好处之一
One of the perks of working for a billionaire.
看着就美味
Yum.
我就爱吃晚早餐
I love a late breakfast.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔复生(2025) | 导航列表