and pain becomes truth.
伤痛将变得真实
And now I'm faced with the struggle for my own survival
此时此刻 我必须考虑自己的生存问题
that I always knew was coming.
我知道这一刻迟早会到来
I've been preparing for this my entire life.
我一生在为此刻做准备
When all is settle down, Chino, you're the same size as everyone else.
一切妥当后 你和所有人都一般大小了
Hey Dex, what the fuck?
嘿 德克斯 搞什么鬼
Hang on, I'm coming.
等等 我就来
It's annoying, isn't it?
真麻烦 不是吗
I'm not taking the bait.
我可不吃这套
You're up late. Yeah, just surfing.
还在熬夜 嗯 上网看看
You go to the gym?
你去健身房♥了
Then I was sort of driving around.
之后开车绕了绕
Around what?
绕哪
Around town.
城里绕绕
Because? Saw some buildings
为什么 看看♥房♥♥子
with some "for rent" signs. I'm gonna check them out.
看看那些想出租的房♥子情况
Then, "Chez Dexter", can return to its original
然后宅男德克斯特先生就能回到他最初
semi-lived-in-museum-quality-state.
博物馆式的住家生活
Deb, you don't need to do this. Yes, I do.
黛布 你不必这么做 有必要
You don't need to do this now.
目前没必要
And what about the video tours of eligible apartments?
让我看看你选中房♥子的视频
Temporary insanity.
你是暂时性癫狂
You sure?
你确定
No. Get out.
不 搬出去吧
Asshole.
浑蛋
This way I can take care of my sister the way Harry would have wanted.
我用哈里希望的方式去照顾我的妹妹
You really wreak.
身上真臭
You right.
对啊
I smell like a fucking sewer.
闻起来就像下水沟一样
For every door that closes... Fuck.
每一扇紧闭的门 我♥操♥
Sorry.
抱歉
It was always right there.
它一直都伫立在那里
I had to say goodbye, in order to reconnect
我必须和他说再见 如果我还想
with what's really important.
继续从事重要的事
With who I was.
继续做自己
With who I have to be.
做真正的自己
Rest in peace.
安息吧
I am.
我也是
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表