第二季 第二集
嗜血法医
Previously on Dexter...
嗜血法医 前情提要
I'm on edge.
我心神不定
Thirty eight days have passed since I killed my brother.
我杀死哥哥已过了整整38天
In that entire time, I haven't had a single night to myself.
这段时间里 每晚我都无法安然入睡
Sergeant Doakes makes sure of that.
道克斯警官 确信我是杀手
With Doakes tailing me, my life's been all Jekyll and no Hyde.
他成天盯着我 我只能乖乖做好好先生
My brother would be so disappointed.
哥哥想必会很失望吧
Don't forget: tell the universe what you need.
记住 要敞开心扉
I really need... to kill somebody.
我的心里... 只想杀人
I've been waiting a long time for this.
此时此刻我等很久了
What the fuck...
真该死
I'll be okay.
我会没事的
I follow the code. The stalk was good.
我寻遍蛛丝马迹 等待猎物出现
I'm just a little rusty since killing my brother.
只是杀死自己的兄弟 让我变得迟钝
Debra can't sleep in an empty house anymore.
黛布再也不敢独自一人睡觉
I guess that's what happens when your fiancee
我想若是你的未婚夫把你五花大绑...
tries to slice you up into small bloodless pieces.
准备碎尸万段 你也会吓成这个样子
Welcome back, Morgan.
欢迎回来 摩根
Thanks.
谢谢
You just gotta look her in the eyes to know she's not right.
看她的眼神就知道 她不在状态
Are you that... What the fuck are you doing?
请问你是 你♥他♥妈♥的想干吗
Rita, I'm not doing real good in here, okay?
丽塔 我在这真的很难熬
Will you help me?
你能帮帮我吗
I found the fucking shoe, okay?
我找到那只鞋了
That's great! I'll call the lawyer in the morning!
太棒了 我明早就叫律师来
I'm not gonna let you drag Dexter into this!
不 我不会让你把德科斯特拉下水的
The prison called.
监狱来电说
Paul's dead.
保罗死了
And I could have helped him.
我本来可以帮他的
That was his own fault.
这是他自找的
Was it?
是吗
What's the matter with you today?
你今天怎么了
Just a little off my game. I'll get it back.
有点不在状态 很快会好的
Felt like she was asking me something.
她好像在对我说什么
That's her son. She says she knows who killed him.
这是他儿子 她说她知道是谁杀了他
Some guy named Little Chino.
那家伙叫立托·奇诺
She wants you to find Little Chino and kill him like a dog.
她要你找到奇诺 宰了他
Are you willing to testify
你愿意到法庭作证
that Little Chino picked up your son on the night of his death?
你儿子被害当晚 是奇诺带走了他吗
Come on, don't back down now.
拜托 这时候别打退堂鼓啊
I want him to pay.
我要他偿命
A challenge.
这有难度
A mountain to climb.
好比一座高山
I need this one.
这家伙我要定了
The scene of the failed crime.
上次失手的地方
No better place to try again.
找不到更好的地方了
I don't normally experience failure.
通常我都不会失手
Thirty nine days, twenty two hours,
我杀死哥哥 已过了整整39天
and eighteen minutes since I killed my brother.
22小时零8分钟
I am cursed.
真是撞邪了
Two treasure hunters made a ghastly discovery today,
今天 两名寻宝人在迈阿密海岸
when they stumbled on what appears to be an underwater graveyard,
无意中发现一处
in a crevasse, off the coast of Miami.
骇人的水底坟墓
Do you know what that means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
There might be a new mass murderer out there,
可能又有一个杀人狂出现
way worse than the Ice Truck Killer.
比冰柜车杀手更加丧心病狂
I'm drifting.
整夜 我思绪不宁
I finally get a chance to kill and I can't do it.
等到了机会 却下不了手
And a second chance and he gets away.
第二次又让他跑了
And now all my secrets are floating to the surface.
更糟的是 我的秘密都已浮出水面
Where is the orderly, controled, effective, Dexter?
那个镇定自若技法娴熟的德克斯特哪去了
How did I loose him?
为什么我会迷失了自我
How do I find him again?
怎样才能再次重拾自我
I'm drifting.
整夜 我思绪不宁
But not to sleep.
睡意朦胧
A shocking and grusome discovery of the cost of florida yesterday.
昨天佛罗里达海岸发现骇人的海底墓场
Police are still searching through
目前警方仍在搜索现场
mountain of evidence found lying at the bottom of the ocean.
尸体在海底堆积如山
Sources say there could be multiple victims...
相关人士透露 此案涉及很多受害者
Here I am. Back in the belly of the beast.
我来了 回到犯罪现场
But how can I solve a crime
可是我连自己的状态都搞不清
when I can't even solve what's wrong with me?
又怎能应付错综复杂的案件呢
Yet, duty calls.
算了 尽职尽责而已
Eight confirmed.
八具尸体
Eight confirmed, here?
八具尸体 在这儿
Here is just one.
这里只有一具
We're talking 8 confirmed victims
我是说那个湾岸屠夫的案子
in the Bay Harbor Butcher.
已查明了八具尸体
"The Bay Harbor Butcher"?
"湾岸屠夫"
That's what the press is calling where were dumped those bodies of shore.
媒体都这么叫 他把尸体沉在沿岸一带
Has a nice ring to it, no?
屠夫们都爱这么做吗
Well, it's a little...
我想 大概是种
lured. Lured and possibly wrong.
诱导 诱导 可能是误导
Part of me is hopping they found the ice truck killer dumping ground.
我更希望那是冰柜车杀手毁尸灭迹的地方
Tell me about it.
我想...
Last thing Miami needs is another serial killer.
迈阿密可不需要另一个连环杀手
Eva Raines.
爱娃·艾瑞纳斯
All she wanted was justice against the 29th St. Kings for whacking her son.
她只想要29街帝王帮为她儿子偿命
First she is the messenger.
起初她只是个证人
Now, she's the god damn message.
现在 她是一个该死的信♥号♥♥
Death by machete.
被刀具砍死
Again.
又一样
We got a bollo on Little Chino.
我们会盯死奇诺
Gang crash unit, all local patrols after than grabon.
反黑组 所有刑♥警♥盯紧这混♥蛋♥
Last thing I want is for the cops to bring Little Chino in.
我可不希望警♥察♥抓到奇诺
He's mine.
他是我的
Why don't you take a picture? Morgan, it will last longer.
摩根 你不拍照么 别磨磨蹭蹭的
What would I do without you sergeant?
警官 您可真贴心啊
Please signora, mas dispacio
太太 请说慢一点
Please slower...
慢一点
She saying any fucking cops aren't do nothing.
她说你们狗屁条子什么都没干
Grand Ma really talk like that? Not exactly.
奶奶都这么讲话的吗 也不是
But you got the point.
不过你也明白她的意思了
Right, bitch?
对吗 贱♥人♥
Fuck the people don't want our help.
妈的 这些人根本不需要我们帮忙
Shit, she got a little girl.
该死 她还有个女儿啊
I know.
我知道
This stuff never gets to you?
这你都不为所动吗
I'm more of a crying on the inside kind of guy.
我是那种把悲痛藏在心底的人
Mister Ice Truck Killer look like a god damn artist.
冰柜车杀手先生更像是个该死的艺术家
Sorry, Morgan.
抱歉 摩根
What?
干吗
I'm so over that.
我早就没事了
You're just fucking with me.
你一直在和我鬼扯
I'm gonna have to put you on hold.
先别挂 等着
Fiancee
未婚夫
Encarnate? Couldn't pick a worst time, right?
名义上的... 真不会挑时间对吗
Hey Yasmeth. I owe you.
艾斯梅斯 我欠你的
Pobrecita.
这小可怜
Seeing her mother that way...
眼睁睁看到母亲被杀死
can you imagine that?
你能想象吗
I can even go there, Angel.
想都不敢想 安吉尔
This one's on us, man.
这案子全靠我们了 伙计
If I had kid Chino last night
如果我昨晚杀了奇诺
that little girl's mother would still be alive.
那小女孩的母亲也不会死
I gotta find Chino before he finds me.
我得在奇诺找到我之前先下手为强
Bringing to an even dozen the number of bodies found off-shore.
海岸附近发现大量尸体
I have to focus.
我得全神贯注
Tune everything out.
心无杂念
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表