She was dumped?
她被抛尸了
Debra, get back inside the car like I told you.
黛布拉 回到车里面去
Blunt trauma to the head?
钝器敲击头部
I went over there. no one saw.
我过去看了 不过没人发现
The blow to the head killed her.
头部的敲击是她致死的原因
She took a brutal beating beforehand.
之前她遭到了毒打
The guy who did this is an evil bastard.
做这事的人是个十足的混♥蛋♥
You know who it was? oh, yeah.
你知道是谁 对
I've been trying to nail him for a while.
我盯上他好一阵了
A pimp named juan ryness.
一个叫胡安·莱尼斯的皮条客
she was one of his girls.
她是他的女孩
She was dumped, right?
她是被抛尸了吧
Get back in the truck.
回到车里面去
You awake?
你醒了
You for real?
你难道不是真的吗
You got a visitor.
有人来看你
Coffee?
咖啡
Yeah. why not?
好的
I heard the news. it's everywhere.
我看新闻了 都传开了
Sergeant doakes is the bay harbor butcher?
道克斯警司就是湾岸屠夫
That's what they're saying.
他们是这样说的
I was right about you, dexter.
德克斯特 看来我是对的
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Why is the fbi guarding your building?
为什么FBI的人守在你家门口
Oh, you know the federal government --
你知道的 联邦政♥府♥...
Any excuse to spend money.
找借口花钱
It's cold.
凉了
Sorry.
抱歉
Well, there's nothing better on a muggy miami morning
在迈阿密闷热的早晨
Than an iced coffee, right?
没有什么比冰咖啡更爽的了
How are the kids?
孩子们怎么样了
They asked about you again.
他们又在问你
And they've been pretty confused since we split up.
而且自从我们分开之后 他们很迷惑
Yeah. me too.
对 我也是
Are you still confused?
你还迷惑吗
I'm generally confused most of the time...
大部分时候我都很迷惑
But not about us.
但不是关于我们的事
Good.
那就好
No.
不
It's not good?
不好吗
No. it's, um, great...
不 都说清楚了
To have this clarity.
就再好不过了
I'm really glad you feel that way, dexter.
我真的很高兴你这么觉得 德克斯特
The kids have been through so much lately.
孩子们最近经历了许多事
With paul's death and my mom moving out,
保罗的死 我母亲也搬走了
I don't want them to feel
我不想让他们觉得
Like they've been abandoned by everyone they love.
他们好像被他们所爱的人抛弃了
Does this mean we're dating again?
咱们又重新在一起了
That would be kind of fast, wouldn't it?
那样有点太快了 不是吗
I mean, you're so important to them,
我是说 你对他们如此重要
And they need you.
而他们也需要你
But I don't know.
但我也不太清楚
I mean, maybe we could just...
我是说 也许咱们就这样...
Hang.
保持现状吧
Like a sloth.
像树懒一样先吊着
I can do that.
我没意见
Well, if you're free on saturday,
如果你周六有时间的话
We're gonna spend the day at the beach,
我们想去海滩玩
And maybe we could all hang together.
也许咱们可以一起去
A family of sloths.
树懒之家
Let me get you some ice.
我给你拿点冰块吧
I've been selfish --
我一直都很自私
Only thinking about what happens to me.
只在乎自己怎么样
But if I were ever revealed as the true bay harbor butcher,
但一旦我是湾岸屠夫的真♥相♥被发现了
Rita and her children would be destroyed.
丽塔和孩子们都会受牵连
Lieutenant?
警督?
Yes, morgan.
什么事 摩根
I need you to take a look at these.
我希望您能看看这些
I know what they are.
我知道是什么
You didn't report the call from doakes.
您没有将道克斯的电♥话♥写进报告
Your task force doesn't need
你们专案组不需要
my help railroading a good cop.
我来帮忙陷害一名优秀的警♥察♥
Doakes was officially a person of interest.
道克斯已正式成为线索性人物
Not reporting that call
不汇报那通电♥话♥
Could be considered aiding and abetting.
将被视为是怂恿和协助
None of you wanted to hear what he had to say,
你们没有人会想知道他都说了什么
So I didn't tell you.
因此我也就没有汇报
What did he have to say?
他说了什么
That he's innocent.
他是无辜的
And you believe him?
而你相信他?
What do you think?
你觉得呢
And if he calls again?
如果他再打电♥话♥来呢
He won't.
他不会再打来了
And you know this? because I know him.
你这么确定? 因为我了解他
I thought I knew someone, too.
我想我也很了解某人
I know him.
我了解他
So if lundy wants to flag me to captain matthews,
如果蓝迪想把我告到马修警监那去
You tell him to go for it.
你告诉他 让他尽管去
But james knows that I believe in him,
但是詹姆斯清楚我相信他
So it was worth the risk.
就算冒险也值得了
To your job?
那你的工作呢
To your career?
你的事业呢
You ever care about anyone, morgan?
你有没有关心过别人 摩根
Yes.
有
Then you shouldn't have to ask.
那你就不该那样问
Cause when you care about someone,
因为当你关心别人的时候
You do what you have to do.
你只会去做你该做的
Four different aliases -- all issued by the d.o.d.
四个不同的化名 都是由国防部发放的
During doakes' stint with special forces.
都在道克斯被限制使用特殊武力时期
We've attached these names to our temporary felony want,
这些化名已被加入临时重案通缉犯名册
So if he uses one, we'll be notified.
他使用任何一个化名 咱们都会被通知
I remember when life was easy,
我记得当初那些轻松的日子
When the only question I worried about was "who's next?"
那时我只考虑 谁会是下一个?
Now it's, "how can I dodge my protective detail?
现在则是 我该如何避开那些贴身保镖
What should I do with my hostage?"
该如何处置我的人♥质♥
These are not easy questions.
都是些不简单的问题
Morgan, would you bring us up to speed
摩根 能否给我们快速介绍一下
On the analysis from the blood slides?
那些血液切片的分♥析♥情况?
Of the 46 slides,
在46张切片中
18 belonged to previously known butcher victims.
18名是已知的湾岸屠夫受害人
We're still running the dna,
我们还在进行DNA检测
But we've matched an additional 12
但我们还对另12名进行了数据配对
With felons in the criminal database, all reported missing.
这些罪犯在犯罪数据库中均为失踪状态
We'll proceed on the assumption
我们将继续调查
That these 12 were bay harbor victims.
并假设这12人均为湾岸屠夫受害人
It's a fair assumption.
是个不错的假设
Officer morgan, do you have the new victims' jackets?
摩根警官 你有最新受害人的消息吗
Sorry, sir. not my responsibility.
对不起长官 这不在我的职责范围内
That'd be me.
是由我负责的
Each of the 12 had at least one homicide on their records,
12人中的每一个都至少有一项杀人记录
And we all know how the butcher loves a killer.
大家都知道湾岸屠夫是如何偏爱杀人犯的
We're checking into their last known whereabouts
我们调查了他们最后可知的行踪
And any connection that their criminal cases
以及他们的罪案与
May have had with sergeant doakes.
道克斯警司可能相关联的地方
Forensics, expect a steady stream of evidence seized
鉴定人员 接下来留意在疑犯公♥寓♥周边
From our suspect's apartment over the next few hours.
是否存在一系列的证据
You're looking for any trace evidence
你们要寻找蛛丝马迹的证据
That could connect him to these victims.
任何能将他与受害人联♥系♥起来的证据
The rest of you have your assignments.
你们其余的人继续进行调查
Let's bring him in, folks.
就让咱们来逮住他吧 伙计们
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表