I'm coiled and ready to strike.
我盘旋着 准备出击
Although a spare will do.
有余地就好了
Nice. Nice warmer ball.
不错 热身成功
Now, you can get that. Remember.
你掌握要领了 记住
Loose arm swing.
胳膊放松
Loose. Got it.
放松 明白
Yeah, and keep your mind limber.
是的 心情也要放松
I'm doing mental Jumping Jacks.
我的精神在开合跳
Don't forget. Oki, doki.
别忘了 木问题
I'm on edge.
我快到边缘了
Thirty eight days, sixteen hours, and twelve minutes
已经过去了38天16小时12分钟
have passed since I killed my brother.
距离我杀了我哥哥那时
In that entire time, I haven't had a single night to myself.
这段时间我没有一个属于自己的夜晚
Sergeant Doakes makes sure of that.
道克斯警司逼的
He follows me everywhere now.
现在他时刻跟着我
My human bloodhound incited by the scent of darkness.
猎犬受到了黑夜气息的启发
My best hope of losing him is to act relentlessly normal, dull.
要甩掉他必须表现得极度正常 迟钝
So I bowl.
所以我打保龄球
What's really disturbing is that I'm good at it.
令人郁闷的是 我挺拿手
Holes, Dex.
球王啊德克斯
You pictured it, didn't you?
你胸有成竹啊 是吧
Striker!
保龄王子
We need you locked down, tonight?
我们今晚需要你
We're playing the Alley Cats.
我们要打"野猫"
I'm a little tense, Angel.
我有些紧张 安吉儿
But I'll try my best not to let the team down.
但我会加油不让队友失望
Try, peso, try.
加油 哥们儿 加油
You gotta think positive, bro.
你要往积极方面想 兄弟
Cause what we think creates the world around us.
因为我们的意味会影响周围的世界
It's all about energy and interconnectedness.
能量会相互影响
I mean, you gotta think positive.
我是说 你要往积极方面想
When his wife left him. Angel lost someone too.
老婆离开 安吉儿也失去了家人
Now, he's going toward the light, searching for answers.
现在他正在走向光明 寻找答案
He found one,
他找到了
on an Oprah rerun.
在重播的奥普拉节目中
I wish it were that easy for me.
我希望解决我的问题也能这么简单
And we just got to direct it to manifest what we want.
我们只要表明我们想要什么
Okey?
明白吗
Alright.
好
Dude.
哥们儿
Dude, just bowl a strike
哥们儿 打个好球
so we can go have some fun at the strip clubs.
我们就能去脱衣舞俱乐部找点乐子了
I want to see a real 7-10 split.
我想见一个真正的"开花"
I wish I could have fun.
我希望我能享受到乐趣
With Doakes tailing me,
道克斯成天跟着我
my life's been all Jekyll and no Hyde.
我成了变不了身的"变身怪医"
No moon-lit play dates, no late night social calls.
没有月下闲情 没有夜半私话
Not one.
都没有
My brother would be so disappointed.
我哥哥肯定会很失望
Don't forget: tell the universe what you need.
别忘了 告诉宇宙你需要什么
I really need... to kill somebody.
我真的 需要杀人
Did you even take my advice?
你有没有听从我的意见啊
I'm telling you. The universe can be very generous.
我想告诉你 宇宙可以很慷慨的
It certainly can.
真的可以
For weeks, I've known who was next. Who belonged to me.
几星期以来 我知道谁是我下一个猎物
I just needed Doakes to take a night off.
我只需要道克斯休息一个晚上
What do you need?
你需要什么
I need to...
我需要
curse someone.
诅咒某个人
What kind of curse?
什么诅咒
Death curse.
死亡诅咒
We don't do that kind of thing here.
我们不在这里做那种事
You can go down to Little Haiti.
你可以去小海地
Find all the Hoodoo Voodoo you need there.
在那里找到你要的巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥之类的
You are Jimmy Senseo, high priest, right?
你是吉米·山修 大祭司 是吧
The man with God in his mouth.
满口念叨着上帝的人
I'm not a tourist.
我不是旅行者
I need a Petro curse and
我需要一个佩特罗诅咒
I heard you were the best.
听说你是最好的
Thank you, for your offering.
谢谢你的献礼
Come.
来
A blind man. Not very sporting, I know.
瞎子 腿脚残废 我知道
But I'm not one to discriminate based on race, gender or disability.
但我不歧视他人的种族 性别或残疾
What...
发生
is...
什么
happening?
事了
The only pertinent question is
唯一重要的问题是
what happened to your victims.
你的受害者发生什么事了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What do you want?
你想要什么
I can see how this might be confusing for you, Jimmy,
我知道这些让你很困惑 吉米
but my favorite part's kinda ruined here.
但我最爱的环节暴殄天物了
This is where I normally show you the innocent people you killed.
我在向你展示被你所杀的人
I brought them along, anyway.
我还是把他们带来了
That's part of my death ritual.
这是死亡仪式的一部分
Since you're blind, I'll just remind you.
既然你看不见 我就给你提醒一下
Emmanuel Azua.
额满纽儿·祖儿
Jean-Philippe Peguero.
让·非力普·扑古罗
Nono Baptiste.
努诺·巴蒂斯塔
I didn't kill them.
我没杀他们
I cursed them.
我诅咒了他们
And then a remarkable coincidence,
然后发生了一个惊人的巧合
they each die of respiratory failure
他们都死于呼吸衰竭
with fluid in their lungs.
肺内积液
I guess murder is one way to make your curses come true.
看来谋杀是让诅咒成真的方法
Good for business.
可以招揽生意
What? What was that?
那 那是什么
Just the next part of the ritual.
仪式的下一部分
How did you administrate the ricin poison to your victims?
你是怎么让你的受害者服下毒药的
I am the one with the power in these hands.
我拥有力量
That's not entirely accurate.
不太准确
Those who believe in me shall be free.
信仰我的人会得到解脱
Knock it off!
得了吧
How do you poison them?
你怎么给下的毒
Not me.
不是我
Madulli,
马杜里
The Petro spirit told me, put the powder,
佩特罗精灵告诉我的 把药粉
in the aguardiente bottles that they buy from me.
装进他们从我这里买♥♥的"抗瓶"
And I did it.
我就照做了
Thank you, Jimmy. My ritual's almost complete.
谢谢你吉米 我的仪式快要完成了
Madulli curses you! You!
马杜里诅咒你 你
I'm afraid Madulli's a little late to the party on that one.
恐怕马杜里这次赶不及了
Appreciate your helping me out tonight, Jimmy.
感谢你今晚让我解脱了 吉米
I've been waiting a long time for this.
为这一刻我等了很久了
I really needed it.
我真的很需要
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼
Let that be a lesson to you.
权当这次是给你的教训吧
I've always enjoyed my work.
我对我所做的一直乐在其中
It brings order to the chaos, fills me with civic pride.
它能调节我内心的混乱 让我倍感骄傲
But what was that back there?
但刚才是怎么回事
Not voodoo.
不是因为巫毒
When I picked up the knife, it's like I didn't know who I was.
当我拿起刀 好象我并不知道自己是谁
I come here to dump bodies, not beer bottles.
我来这里应该是抛尸的 不是扔酒瓶子
Now, I'm just a little bug.
我成了乱丢垃圾的人
Deb.
黛布
God.
天哪
What are doing working out in the middle of the night?
半夜三更的你健什么身啊
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
Tomorrow's your big day.
明天是你的重要日子
Where the fuck were you? I was worried about you.
你♥他♥妈♥的跑哪里去了 我很担心你
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表