Really.
是的
Harry would prefer I take more time.
哈里会希望我再稳着点儿
But my life is falling apart.
但我的生活正在分崩离析
Whatever stop my knife before would stop it again.
我的刀刃不会再次迟疑
Hi there.
喂
I'm gonna work on my release, tonight.
今晚我要好好放松了
Practise, practise, practise!
加油 加油 加油
Game until midnight, you want to join me?
要玩到午夜呢 一起来玩么
Fuck it!
操
There is nothing else you can talk about.
没什么好说的
You are a lie!?
你个骗子
Would you stop?
你别这样
Shit.
该死
You gonna me act better! Then you treat me better.
你想要我对你好 那你就对我好点
You got this things all mess up in your head.
你全在胡思乱想
Listen to me, I love you.
听我说 我爱你
Alright? It's all about you! There is nobody else!
知道吗 只有你 没有其他人
That's the reason you send me 3 dozen fucking roses.
所以你♥他♥妈♥才送我三打玫瑰
Get out my place.
快滚吧
I have nothing to say to you unless you decide to man up.
你没点儿担当 我无话可说了
Please, go.
拜托 走吧
Maria?
玛丽亚
Fuck!
操
I'm sorry you had to hear that.
抱歉让你听到了
That was my fianc?
那是我的未婚夫
We are having some problems.
我俩最近闹了点别扭
That happens.
这是常有的事
I call him 3 night running.
我接连三晚给他打电♥话♥
He never return my phone calls
他却不给我回电♥话♥
And he come home says he's tired.
他回来就说累了
He's tired because he's outside with some bitch.
他累了是因为在外边跟贱♥人♥鬼混
I can smell it on him.
我能察觉到
Don't worry about washing their hair.
别忘了给他们洗头
And read to them before bed
还有读睡前故事
Okay, got it.
好的 明白
Hello.
喂
You've a collect call from Paul Bennett.
来自保罗·班尼的对方付费电♥话♥
Will you take the charges?
要接通吗
Yes, I'll accept the charges.
好 我接
Excuse me.
失陪
Rita.
丽塔
Rita. Do you have second? I want talk to you.
丽塔 有时间吗 我想和你谈谈
What do you want?
你想要什么
I'm not gonna make it in here.
我在这里撑不住了
I don't have time for your bullshit right now, Paul.
我现在没时间听你鬼扯 保罗
It's not bullshit!
这不是鬼扯
I'm not like this guys, I don't belong here, Rita.
我不是罪人 不该待在里面 丽塔
Can you help me?
帮帮我好吗
Help you? What?
帮你 怎么帮?
Just can you look for the shoe one more time?
再帮我找找那只鞋好吗
I found the fucking shoe, okay?
我找到那倒霉鞋了 好吧
You what?
什么
You what?
什么
That's great! I'll call lawyer in the morning.
太棒了 我明早就叫律师来
Look, why does it matter? It's just a shoe,
有什么关系呢 一只鞋子而已
it doesn't mean anything.
证明不了什么
You probably high when you left in my house.
大概是你吸毒时落在我房♥里的
Whatever! Whatever! Let court decide that.
随便 随便 让法庭来认定吧
It's a good news!
这可是好消息
No! No! Paul! No!
不 不 保罗 不
If you send a lawyer here, the shoe wouldn't be here.
你叫律师来我这的话 休想拿到鞋子
I'm not gonna let you drag Dexter into this.
我不会让你把德克斯特下水的
I'm in a healthy relationship finally!
我好不容易有了稳定的感情
And I'm not gonna throw away to bail out my abused ex-husband.
绝不会毁掉 就为了放家暴前夫出狱
It doesn't work that way.
绝不可能
Look, I gotta go!
我得走了
No no no no... you don't Rita.
不不不 不要 丽塔
Don't hang up the fucking phone.
该死不要挂电♥话♥
Stop blame other people for your problems.
别再把自己的问题归罪别人了
You are in prison, Paul, deal with it.
你已经在监狱里了 保罗 面对现实吧
Rita.
丽塔
Fuck! Fuck! No no no no.
操 操 不不不不
Some gang are tearing drop blood by killing.
有的黑帮迷醉于滴下的鲜血
I understand we all need keepsakes:
我知道我们都需要纪念品
one man's tattoos, another man's blood slip.
比如纹身 比如血玻片
All I have to do is call the gang task force
我只需打电♥话♥给黑帮特勤组
ask where the 29th St. Kings get there tattoos
问清29大道国王帮的纹身店
and wait my target to show up.
然后静待目标出现
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼
What the fuck! Get the fuck off me!
滚开 给我滚开
Fuck! Get the fuck off!
操 滚蛋
Fuck that shit!
真♥他♥妈♥的
The scene of the failed crime. No better place to try again.
在哪里跌倒 就应该在哪里爬起来
I have good authority, the owner is out of town.
我非常确定 屋主跑路了
Plus it's a much quieter working environment now without chickens.
而且把鸡清出去后 工作环境挺不错
So...
那个
You and Dexter come here a lot?
你和德克斯特常来这里吗
We love the Hot Wings.
我们喜欢这里的辣鸡翅
I'm sorry if I'm not a good companion tonight.
抱歉我今晚的陪伴不太称职
Paul called right before we left.
出门前保罗来电♥话♥了
Yeah? What did he want?
是吗 他想干嘛
Who knows?
谁知道
Make me feel bad about him, I suppose.
大概想勾起我的同情心吧
I'm the one that answered that abuse ring, remember?
你被家暴时是我出的警 记得吗
That prick deserves to be in prison.
那个混♥蛋♥活该进监狱
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I'm just... I can't believe I still let him get me
我只是 不敢相信我居然还会受他影响
after everything he's put me through.
他都对我做出了那种事
Oh God...
上帝啊
I'm such an idiot. What you been through is so worse than my problem.
我真是犯傻 你经历的比我糟糕得多
What?
怎么
My psycho killer fianc? Please.
我那变♥态♥杀手未婚夫吗 拜托
I've had worse.
再糟糕的都有
At least, he paid for my meals.
至少他付饭钱了
I can't believe you moved on like that.
真不敢相信你放下了
I wish I could be more like you.
真希望我能和你一样
I mean Paul was so horrible to me.
保罗这人 简直是我的恶梦
really horrible.
非常可怕
Sometimes... don't tell Dexter,
有时 别告诉德克斯特
but sometimes, I find myself miss the good part of him
有时 我会忍♥不住想他好的一面
God...
上帝
Not him. Not him. It's not him that you miss.
不是他 不是他 你想的不是他
What his offer wasn't real.
那些是假的
What he makes you feel about yourself.
他对你造成的伤害
That was real.
才是真实的
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Need a refill?
再来一杯
Can I get another draught, please?
麻烦给我再来一杯
Excuse me?
你好
Don't I know you from somewhere?
我是不是见过你
Haven't I seen you on television?
是在电视上吗
Excuse me, are you that girlfriend...
打扰下 你是不是那个
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥想干吗
Debra, what happened?
黛布 怎么了
He grabbed me! You saw him, right?
他拉我 你看到的
He grabbed me. I think you broke my fucking nose
他拉我 你打断了我的鼻子
He fucking grabbed me!
是你♥他♥妈♥先拉我的
I didn't. I just touch you.
我没有 我只是碰了你一下
I thought he grabbed me.
我以为他要拉我
He wasn't easy to get here.
把他弄过来真不容易
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表