But I think she's the best sponsor... for me.
但是我感觉她是我最好的监管人
Well, if she can help keep you clean.
只要她能让你不再吸毒
Chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop!
切 切 切 切
Whoa, who's this? Could it be Robin Hood?
哇 这是谁 罗宾汉吗
No, I'm the butcher man!
不 我是湾岸屠夫
I made it for him.
我给他做的
I thought it might help with the nightmares.
我以为能让他不做恶梦
Bet you didn't know you could fly.
但是你不知道你能飞吧
Have I misjudged Lila? I have no idea.
我对莱拉是有偏见吗 我不知道
I do know she's helping me look at myself in a different way.
我知道她能帮我从另一个角度看清自己
He's good, that one.
这家伙看来不错
I know. I got lucky.
我知道 我够幸运了
Quite an actor.
真是个演员
He's hiding something. I'm sure of it.
他在隐藏着什么 我确定
For example, we find the genus nitzschia,
举个例 如果我们发现菱形藻属植物
And we know we're talking about a freshwater marina,
那我们讨论的就是淡水沙蠋
And the algae can tell us more
藻类可以解释更多
about what kind of pollutants are in the water,
关于水中有何种污染物
which would even further narrow...
这样就可以更进一步...
damn it!
该死
For the first time,
第一次
I feel the future might hold something different for me.
我感到自己的未来会另有所为
It's possible I'm just fooling myself,
也可能我只是自欺欺人
but i'm willing to take the risk.
但是我愿意冒险
Fucking garbagemen.
他妈的那个收垃圾的
Broke the refrigeration unit.
搞坏了制冷装置
It blew hot air all night.
整晚都吹得热风
It turned the bodies into pink mush.
尸体都变成了粉红的烂糊
How awful!
太可怕了
Completely ruined.
完全给毁了
You brought your marine biologist and everything.
可惜你还带来一个海洋学家
Yeah. It made him vomit.
对啊 他都吐了
Anyway, good thing the heat didn't affect the rocks.
不过 热气没有毁掉那些石头
Lundy had us store them separately.
蓝迪让我们分开存放了
The rocks?
石头
Yeah. The algae we found on the rocks.
对 我们在石头上找到了藻类
The Bay Harbor Butcher used them to weigh his bags down.
湾岸屠夫用那些石头让尸袋加重下沉
We're assuming he picked them up where he docks his boat.
我们相信那些石头是他在泊船的地方捡的
But I thought the marine biologist
不过我以为请海洋学家
Came to examine the bodies.
就是请他检查尸体
No. No, it's all about the rocks, baby.
不 是请他来检验石头上的藻类
Manny took him to his lab.
曼宁带他去了实验室
Should have results in a week or so.
一周左右就会有结果了
That should help us narrow down what marina they came from.
这样我们就可以进一步确定那些藻类是哪来的了
It's an odd sensation what might be called hope to be experiencing for the first time in my life.
生平第一次体验什么叫希望是一种奇妙的感觉
At the same time,
与此同时
I suddenly find myself Of electrocution weighing the benefits versus lethal injection.
我忽然为选择坐电椅还是注射死刑而一筹莫展
But here I am.
但是我还健在
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表