We'll sort this thing out together. okay?
我们会把这事弄明白的 好吗
If lila plans to turn me in
如果莱拉打算告发我
Why would she drop my name to the captain
那为什么她不在警监面前直接揭发我
and give me a chance to intercept her?
还要给我机会去阻止她
It doesn't make sense.
根本说不通
Unless she wants me here
除非她想让我待在这儿
So she can hurt me some other way.
好去伤害和我有关的人
Rita.
丽塔
Astor!
爱斯特
Cody!
柯迪
Guys!
孩子们
Lexy!
蕾西
Lexy!
蕾西
Where are the kids?
孩子在哪儿
I can't remember.
我记不起了
Dexter!
德克斯特
I got your message what is it? what's going on?
我收到你的消息了 发生了什么事
The kids are missing
孩子失踪了
I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep.
抱歉 我不是故意睡着的
We have to call the police.
我们必须得去报♥警♥
Call deb,
给黛布打电♥话♥
she'll have the entire force looking for them.
她会倾注所有警力去找他们
You see if any of the neighbours saw anything.
你去问问邻居们看他们是否看到些什么
I'll drive around the area.
我到附近去找下
I promise we'll find them.
我保证会找到他们
We're going to terminal 7 miami international.
我们要去迈阿密第七国际机场
Morgan.
我是摩根
Debra, it's rita.
黛布拉 我是丽塔
Hey, I'm just, I'm getting in a cab.
我正要上出租车了
Look, cody and astor are missing.
等等 柯迪和爱斯特失踪了
Did you call the police?
你报♥警♥了没有
Dexter said to call you.
德克斯特叫我给你打电♥话♥
Okay, you just sit by the phone
好吧 你不要走开
I take it from here.
我马上到
All right.
好吧
Could you just wait?
你能不能等一下
You don't wanna go to the airport?
你不想去机场了吗
Of course I wanna go to the airport.
我当然想去
I just said wait!
我只是说等会儿!
For chrissake, honey, make up your mind!
看在上帝的份上 亲爱的 快决定吧
Why?
为什么
Why do I have to make up my mind?
为什么我非要下决心
Goddamnit!
真该死
Here.
给你
Hi, dexter.
德克斯特
Hi, dexter.
德克斯特
Hey, dex.
嘿 德克斯
Hey, guys, you're having fun?
孩子们 你们玩得高兴吗
Superfun! lila's so nice.
非常高兴 莱拉真好
Where is lila?
莱拉在哪儿
I'm over here.
我在这儿
Couldn't we have it all dexter?
我们能不能像这样高兴 德克斯特
Dexter!
德克斯特
Stay on the bed guys, don't move!
待在床上 孩子们 别动
Dexter.
德克斯特
Look away, both of you!
转过头去 你们两个
Astor, you first!
爱斯特 你先来
You're gonna help your brother.
你要照顾你弟弟
Go, run, find help!
快跑 去找人帮忙
Come on dexter!
快点 德克斯特
I can't fit.
我出不去
Shit!
妈的
What do you remember from before?
你记得以前的事吗
You know, before we took you in.
就是在我们收养你以前
Nothing.
不记得
Good.
很好
Because what happened was too strong.
因为以前发生的那些事让人很痛苦
Son, it got into you too early.
孩子 这些事发生在你身上还太早了
And it's gonna stay there.
它们会留在你脑海里
It's gonna make you wanna kill.
会使你想要去杀人
And you won't be able to stop it.
而且你也无力去阻止
So I'm gonna be like this forever?
那么我会永远都这样吗
Yes.
是的
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
I got you.
我找到你了
I'm so sorry about all of this.
发生这一切我很抱歉
It's over now. they are safe.
现在都结束了 他们没事了
You're safe. that's all that matters.
你也没事了 这样就好了
You two.
你们两个
Secure the perimeter
在周围立警戒线
And have the firechief come see me
只要消防队长到了
As soon as he gets here.
叫他马上来见我
Put out an apb on lila west
向全境通告通缉莱拉·韦斯特
Aka lila tourney
假名莱拉·托纳
Suspected arsonists
纵火嫌疑犯
5.7, black hair,
5.7英尺高 黑色头发
pale like a fuckin' corpse.
皮肤像死人的一样白
Fuckin' corpse, got it.
像死人 记住了
You're wasting your time
你们在浪费时间
She's not coming back.
她不会回来的
Not after this.
从此之后都不会了
Yeah, I wouldn't bet on it.
是的 但我不确定
She won't.
她不会回来的
She's a survivalist.
她就是个活命主义者
How did you know the kids were here?
你怎么知道孩子在这儿
One of the neighbours
一个邻居
Saw them walking with a strange woman.
看到他们和一个陌生女人走了
It wasn't much of a lead, but...
这又不是什么难事 但是
Lila has gone after everyone
莱拉跟踪每个人
That's close to you.
特别是和你很接近的人
What?
怎么了
It's pretty impressive.
这真令人印象深刻
it seems it wasn't too long ago
好像在不久之前
I was taking care of you.
我还要照顾你呢
I like it better this way.
我更喜欢这样
I can see that.
我了解
Why is this man not on the way to the hospital now?
为什么到现在还不送他去医院
I'm fine, deb.
我没事 黛布
You're not fine.
你不好
Your eyebrows are singed.
你的眉毛都烧焦了
How can you be so fuckin' relaxed?
你怎么就能如此轻松呢
I'm good at compartmentalization.
我擅长自我恢复
You're little weird, dex.
你真的有点怪异 德克斯
That's not gonna change
那不会改变的
I'm gonna be this way, forever.
我会一直这样 永不改变
I can live with that.
这我还能忍♥受
Just mourn it up! okay?
就把它忘掉吧 好吗
I passed through the flames
我穿过火焰
And rose from the ashes.
从灰烬中爬起来
Again.
又再次这样
I've never been one to put much weight
我从来就不重视什么
To the idea of a higher power.
关于更大力量的理论
But if I didn't know better
但是如果我不能更好的理解的话
I have to believe that some force
我就得相信在那里有着一种力量
Out there wants me to keep doing what I'm doing.
促使我继续做我该做的事
Dexter.
德克斯特
You wanted to be close to me lila.
你想要靠近我 莱拉
This is the most I have to offer.
这是我能做的最大限度了
I can't feel my legs and my body.
我的腿和身体失去知觉了
Good. I went with a spinal epidural
很好 我给你打了脊椎麻醉剂
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表