第二季 第四集
嗜血法医
Previously on Dexter...
前情提要
two treasure hunters made a ghastly discovery today
两个探险家今天发现了恐怖的一幕
When they stumbled on what appears to be
他们在迈阿密海岸边的
An underwater graveyard
海底裂缝处寻宝时
In a crevice off the coast of Miami.
发现了一座骇人的海底坟墓
Agent Lundy has requested the following officers
蓝迪探长请如下警员
for his joint task force.
一同加入他的专案小组
We're a team, and our first play is I.D.ing those bodies.
我们是一个团队 我们首先要做的是确认尸体的身份
I'm Dexter Morgan.
我是德克斯特·摩根
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Hoping they'll talk to you?
希望他们能说出真♥相♥
They always speak.
他们最终会说话的...
You just got to ask the right question.
只要问对了问题
Harry was right.
哈里说的没错
Nothing stays buried, perhaps not even me.
纸是包不住火的 也许我也一样
Should I be worried about Pascal?
我需要担心帕斯卡吗
And you're asking me because?
你问我 是因为...
Because you've done the job.
因为这是你干的活
So, if she's out, that means you're back in.
她退下的话 你就能复职
I won't dignify rumors, captain. Pascal's fine.
我不会让谣言喧嚣直上的 队长 帕斯卡没问题
You need to, uh, wrap your wrists
你得把手腕包起来
so you don't hurt yourself again.
这样就不会再伤到自己了
I'm sorry.
对不起
We'll get you into a program,
我让你加入一个戒毒疗程
we'll get you the help you need,
我们会给你帮助
and I will be there for you.
我会一直陪着你
I'm Dexter, and I'm not sure what I am.
我叫德克斯特 但我不知道我是怎样的一个人
Everyone in that room has heard or lived far worse
那屋子里的每个人的所作所为
Than anything you've ever done.
都比你做过的来得恶劣得多
I doubt it.
我有点怀疑
How full of shit are you?
你到底是怎样的人
The mask is slipping.
面具正在滑落
People who never mattered before are suddenly starting to matter.
那些对我无足轻重的人突然变得重要起来
Didn't your tour in the army
你在军队服役时
include some special op in Haiti?
在海地执行过特别行动吗
There's my sponsor. Really, where?
那是我的保证人 真的 在哪
Just as the worst heat wave in years hits Miami,
当一年内最灼热的热浪席卷迈阿密时
the heat is also on me.
我也心急如焚
It's three weeks of the Bay Harbor Butcher investigation,
已经三个星期了
And superduper special agent Lundy
那超超棒的特工蓝迪
has yet to throw up his hands and say,
却还未两手一摊 说道...
"Wow, this guy's good. I give up."
这家伙太棒了 我放弃了
Dexter, please.
德克斯特 帮个忙
Do you want me to help?
要我来帮忙吗
No, I just - I just need you to move.
不 我只是 我只是要你挪一下身子
I'm sorry. It's just, you know, my mother's coming today.
对不起 只是 你知道的 我妈今天要过来
I certainly do.
我当然知道
I haven't seen her in so long,
这么久没见她
And I just want everything to be nice.
我只是希望平平安安
We kind of ended things on bad terms.
我们有点八字不和
She and Paul didn't get along so well.
她和保罗相处的不是很好
A lot of people and Paul didn't get along so well.
许多人都和保罗合不来
Yeah.
是吧
But I - I think she's willing to put that behind us.
我想她想把这些抛诸脑后
She heard about Paul's passing,
她听说保罗去世了
And she wanted to come and be supportive.
她想来给我精神支持
That sounds promising, right?
听起来很振奋人心 对吧
Absolutely.
那是当然
You'll like her, Dexter. She's great.
德克斯特 你会喜欢上她的 她很棒
She's a very strong woman.
她很强壮
I'll keep that in mind
我会记住的这句话的
In case I have any heavy lifting to do.
如果我要搬重物的话
It's too hot.
好热啊
I know, honey. Hopefully it'll cool down soon.
宝贝 我知道 希望很快会凉快点吧
Did you sleep any better last night?
你昨晚睡得安稳点了吗
More nightmares?
又做噩梦了
What was it, the big, scary ghost or the alligator?
是什么 又大又吓人的鬼还是鳄鱼
No, the Bay Harbor Butcher.
不是 是湾岸屠夫
Oh, honey.
天哪 宝贝
He would never hurt you.
他不会伤害你的
But I'll let you in on a secret.
告诉你一个秘密
My sister, Debra,
我妹妹黛布
who is a secret police agent ninja warrior,
是个秘密特工 忍♥者武士
said he only kills bad people,
她专杀坏人
and you're not a bad person, are you?
你不是坏人 对吗
No.
不是
Then you're quite safe.
那你就很安全
Why don't you go get dressed,
去穿衣服吧
and I will make you some breakfast, okay?
我帮你做点早餐 好吗
It makes me so angry
太让我气愤了
that there's some monster out there scaring my son.
那杀人狂居然吓到我儿子
I got to go to work.
我得上班去了
You know, I hope they catch him today.
知道吗 希望他们今天就抓到凶手
And i'm not a violent person, but I hope they hurt him.
我没有暴♥力♥倾向 但我希望他们狠狠教训他
Have a good day.
工作顺利
Make up your mind.
下决心吧
In our most paranoid moments,
在大家最疑心多虑的时候
we fear that everyone is talking about us.
我们害怕大家相互猜忌
That's become my reality.
这就是现在我所担心的
I can't hear what they're saying, but I know it's not nice.
我听不到他们说些什么 但我知道不会是什么好事
All right, let's get started.
好吧 我们开始吧
We have positive I.D.s on all 18 of our complete bodies.
18具完整的尸体都确认身份了
13 of those have felony records.
13个有严重的犯罪纪录
Organized crime.
有组织的犯罪
Nope. No connection to organized crime,
不 没有组织犯罪的联♥系♥
no mutual gang affiliation, either.
也没有团伙作案的痕迹
But all 13 were either tried for murder, or at least suspected of murder.
但所有13位死者要么有杀人动机 或者至少有杀人的嫌疑
Still, you have your pattern.
这么说 你还是有你的规律
Yes, we just don't know what it means.
是的 我们只是不知道这意味着什么
I think we go out with this news immediately.
我想我们应立刻把这则新闻通报出去
What news is that?
什么新闻
The news that our serial killer, is only killing the dregs of society,
就说我们追查的连环杀手只杀社会败类
That good, moral people have nothing to fear.
这样一来 那些品行端正的人就无需害怕了
But, captain, that's all -
但是 队长 这样的话...
this is the only lead we have.
这是我们的唯一线索
We need to keep it tightly wrapped.
我们不能向任何人透露
Last night, an elderly man shot his son, when he came home late,
昨晚一个老人开枪杀了自己的儿子 就因为他回家太晚
thought it was the Bay Harbor Butcher.
老人以为是湾岸屠夫
We've got a city in chaos here, Frank.
我们这儿现在一团乱
I understand you wanting to reassure the people.
我知道你想安抚人心
Good. Then we're in agreement.
很好 我们达到共识了
Dex, I got this huge break in the bay harbor case.
德克斯 湾岸案子有了大突破
Bullshit.
狗屁
I mean, really?
我说 真的吗
Guys, guys. You are not going to...
伙计们 伙计们 你们一定不会...
I refuse to believe that Vince Masuka is the man
我不敢相信文森特·玛稣卡居然是那个
who single-handedly brings me down.
只手把我撂倒的人
I also know denial is the first stage of the grieving process
我也知道对于那些身处弥留之际的人来说
for those who learn they're going to die.
顽固地否认是他痛苦的第一过程
I need to find out what Masuka knows,
我需要查出玛稣卡都知道些什么
But I've got to be calm and centered... and focused.
一定要保持冷静 集中精神 全神贯注
Time for a visit to my sponsor.
是拜访我的保证人的时候了
I need help.
我需要帮助
Just a minute!
一会就好
Dexter.
德克斯特
Hope I'm not interrupting anything.
希望我没打扰你
No. Glad you called.
你好 没有 很高兴你能来
Just give me a minute.
等我一会儿
Yeah, have a look around.
那么 随便看看吧
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表