I'm here to join the search for the
我是过来参与
Bay harbor butcher
湾岸屠夫案子的调查
Search is on hold right now
搜索有点耽搁了
Until they sort out the confusion.
得等他们把现场整理清楚
Confusion, huh?
理清楚?
Yeah, it's a real mess.
是的 一团糟
Take a right at the fork
岔路右转
Park outside the line of the firetrucks.
把车停在消防线外
Confusion requires firetrucks?
需要消防车?
When something beyond reason happens
当有些不可理喻的事情发生时
It turns sceptics into believers.
怀疑论者总会变成信仰者
Believers in a higher power.
信徒总是有更强大的力量
But what kind of power did this?
但要强大到什么程度才会做出这样的事
How the hell did you get here so fast?
你怎么这么快就到了
I just got here and took a helicopter with lundy.
我和蓝迪搭直升机 也才刚到这
I broke a lot of speed limits.
我开飞车的
After you left I realized you were right
你走了我才意识到你说的对
I didn't wanna miss the action.
我不想错过这次行动
What happened?
发生什么事了
They think a propane tank exploded.
他们说是丙烷罐子爆♥炸♥了
How?
怎么爆的
Do I look like a fuckin' firechief?
我看起来像消防队长?
They find a body?
他们找到尸体了么
Just bits and pieces so far.
都是零零碎碎的了
Was it spontaneous combustion?
难道是自燃?
Divine intervention?
难道是天助我?
If you believe that god makes miracles
如果你相信上帝能够创造奇迹
You have to wonder if satan has a few up his sleeve.
那你就该想想也许还有撒旦会在背后捣鬼
But when you don't believe in anything
但如果你什么都不相信的话
Who do you think got a time like this?
那面对这样的情况 你又会怎么想呢
We got a floater.
我们找到了具浮尸
He got the left off.
左半边留下来了
Separation.
分尸
Gaping area is a pultrified tissue.
伤口位置布满粉状物
Extensive fourth degree burns.
大面♥积♥4级重度烧伤
Big ass fuckin' explosion.
就是一起大爆♥炸♥
What else can you give us?
还有其他什么吗
These lines around his eyes aren't burnt.
他眼部周围没有烧伤
He was squinting. alive when happened.
他是眯着眼的 活活被炸死的
What else.
还有呢
Teething intact.
牙齿是完好的
dental record should give us a positive id.
这能帮助我们辨别死者身份
Goddamn it masuka, is it doakes?
老天 玛稣卡 他是道克斯么
Male, african american.
非裔美国男性
About the right length torso.
躯干长度符合
Heavyly muscled.
肌肉发达
I think it's him.
我想 是他
These are the same kind of tools
这些和当时潜水课发现的
That scuba dive class found.
工具是一样的
He'd need them to make
他需要它们
Cuts that clean.
才能处理好那些伤口
Those come from the suspect?
那些也是嫌疑犯么?
No, they belong to a second body.
不 是另一句尸体
And whoever he was,
不管是谁
He was dead and dismembered before the explosion.
爆♥炸♥前 他就已经死了并被肢解了
So this is where the butcher did his dirty work.
看来这里就是屠夫的作案现场
It's a perfect location
地点很好
For a killing room.
作为一个杀人的场所来说
It doetsn't get any more remote than this.
再没有比这荒凉的地方了
No, it couldn't.
是不会有了
This is good news gentlemen.
先生们 这真是个好消息
And lady.
还有女士
Right. all right.
好吧 好吧
We keep the search on
我们继续搜索
Until we get a firm id on that body in the water.
直到我们确认尸体身份
You agree with them?
你同意他们么
The evidence is compelling.
证据确凿
Overwhelming actually.
完全是压倒性的
Guess, we got our man.
看来 我们抓对人的
Oh, shit! laguerta is here.
该死 洛格丽塔来了
Lieutenant!
警督
I wouldn't if I were you.
如果是我 我不会过去的
Is it james?
是詹姆斯吗
We don't know yet.
我们还不确定
Apparently miracles are subjective.
看来奇迹是具有主观性的
I can't exactly feel laguerta's pain
我无法确切体会洛格丽塔的痛苦
But I can appreciate it.
但我能理解这种痛苦
Doakes wasn't so bad in the end.
毕竟道克斯不算是个坏人
But the truly tragic thing would be
但真正可悲的
To let his sacrifice go to waste.
会是他的牺牲毫无意义
There is only one way
所以只有一种方法
I can think of to honor him.
一种我能想到的纪念他的方法
I have to embrace my freedom.
那就是欣然接受我的自♥由♥
Sleep.
睡眠
What a concept!
这么美妙的一件事
I can't believe I actually
我不敢相信自己曾经
Contemplated turning myself in.
冥思苦想着要去自首
This is so much better than a prison cell.
这样的生活比牢房♥要快活多了
I can squeeze fresh orange juice.
我可以鲜榨橙汁
Savour a fine french roast.
品味优质的法式烧烤
Grab a morning work out.
做做晨练
Okay working out I could
好吧 也许晨练
Have done in prison.
在监狱里也行得通
Let's go.
来吧
I'm free.
我是自♥由♥的
Dexter.
德克斯特
Sorry. hope I didn't scare you.
抱歉 希望没有吓到你
What are you doing out there?
你在外面干什么呢
I figure the kids are still asleep
我想可能孩子们还在睡觉
I didn't wanna ring the bell.
所以就没有按门铃
Why are you here?
为什么在这待着
I figure the kids are still asleep.
我想孩子们可能还在睡觉
That was.
真是
Unexpected.
前所未有
Yeah, I wanted out of some unexpected time on my ass.
是啊 希望能有更多这样的惊喜
Like 20 years to life.
就好像20年对于一生而言
I don't know if this is a good idea dexter.
我不知道这是不是个好主意 德克斯特
I was just getting used
我刚刚习惯了
To you from a distance.
与你保持距离
I know. you've been like a mirage.
我知道 你就好像海市蜃楼一样
I've been waited here
我一直都在这
You're the one that went away.
是你先离开我的
Yeah, I did.
是啊 我曾离开你
I kinda forgot who I was.
我当时有点失去自我
I got it straight now.
我现在迷途知返了
Keep it straight.
就这样保持下去吧
Or there won't be your next time.
不然你就再也没机会了
I know that.
我知道
Mom!
妈妈!
It's the sex police.
扫黄打非的来了
How come, you're still in bed?
不会吧 你还没起床?
I overslept.
我睡过头了
Will you make us pancakes please?
能给我们做薄饼吃吗
What's under there?
那底下是什么?
Um...
嗯...
Ow...
噢...
Hi!
嗨!
Hi, dexter!
嗨 德克斯特!
Are you guys back together?
你们又和好了吗
I guess we are.
我想是的
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表