Previously on "dexter"
嗜血法医 前情提要
I'm sorry
我很抱歉
It doesn't change the fact that you slept with another woman.
但这改变不了你和其他女人上♥床♥的事实
What do they have on me?
他们发现了什么证据
They found something in your car.
在你车上找到了一些东西
Oh, shit.
妈的
Our primary suspect is someone you know well --
我们的首要嫌疑人是我们熟悉的
Sergeant james doakes.
詹姆斯·道克斯警司
He had the slides.
他拿到了切片
You know me, maria. that's not me.
你是了解我的 玛丽亚 不是我♥干♥的
Don't you disappear on me, james.
你为什么要跑 詹姆斯
What exactly is sergeant doakes' problem with you, morgan?
道克斯警司到底和你有什么过节 摩根
I always sensed there was something...
我经常觉得他
Off about him.
有点什么不对劲的地方
From here on out,
从现在开始
We'll want a protective detail on you at all times.
我们会对你全天密切保护
You're a good cop like your old man.
你是个好警♥察♥ 像你♥爸♥爸一样
Do you think they know?
你认为他们知道了吗
Not until you tell them.
除非你告诉他们
He is not your man.
他不是你们在找的人
He may be your ex-partner. he may be your best friend.
对于你来说 他可能是搭档也是最好的朋友
What he is to me is a suspect.
但对于我来说 他就是个嫌疑人
Lila, what are you doing here?
莱拉你在这干吗
She came to see me, bro.
她是来找我的 兄弟
Are you pissed or something about lila and me?
你对于莱拉和我在一起不高兴吗
Lila's just using you to get at me. So what?
莱拉只是在利用你来接近我 那又怎样
A secret cabin in the middle of the everglades --
一个在处在沼泽地中♥央♥的小屋
What more could a rededicated serial killer ask for?
对于连环杀手来说还有比这更合适的地方吗
Jesus christ. you're the bay harbor butcher.
天哪 你居然就是湾岸屠夫
You're gonna have to kill me, morgan!
你得杀了我摩根
You're gonna have to fucking kill me, morgan!
你♥他♥妈♥的必须得杀了我
第二季 第十集
嗜血法医
Is it deep? I hope it's fucking deep.
伤口深吗 我真♥他♥妈♥的希望很深
It's a graze wound. minor tissue abrasion.
磨破了点皮 轻微的擦伤
No hemorrhage along the bullet track.
不是枪伤造成的出血
Sorry. I think I'm gonna live.
真可惜 看来我不会死
Am i?
那我呢
That's a good question.
这问的好
If you're not gonna let me go, morgan,
如果你不放我走 摩根
then kill me now.
那现在就杀了我
Just get it over with.
一了百了
I'd advise you not to tempt me just now.
你最好不要来刺♥激♥我
Why couldn't you just leave me to do my work in peace?
为什么你不能让我安心的做我的事
Why'd you have to go and ruin everything?
为什么你要来搞砸所有的事
You're a killer. I catch killers.
你是杀人犯 而我是抓杀人犯的
So do i. I caught you.
我也是 而且我抓到你了
I'm not a killer.
我可不是个杀人犯
You are.
你是的
That's why you've always known what I am.
这就是为什么从始至终你都那么了解我
That's why you have more officer-related shootings
这就是为什么 你任务中的开枪的次数
Than anybody else.
比别人都多
Only I don't fuck with you when you shoot somebody.
只是当你开枪的时候 我没来烦你
Why couldn't you pay me the same professional courtesy?
为什么你不能像我这样专业点
There's nothing professional about what you do.
你的所作所为根本没有专业可言
I kill when I have to -- on the job.
我杀的人都是该杀的 并且在工作时间
Oh, so it's okay to take a life
也就是说只要你能因此得到薪水
As long as you get a paycheck for it?
杀人也是可以的了?
The city pays me to keep the law.
这座城市雇我来执行法律
I've got news for you, sergeant.
我有个信息给你 警司
My code requires a higher standard of proof
我的原则比你所谓的法律
Than your city's laws.
对证据有更高的要求
At zero cost for the taxpayer?
对于纳税人来说可以说零成本
If you ask me, I'm a bargain.
如果问我的话 我的方式比较合算
That's enough bullshit, morgan.
别他妈的瞎扯
Let's get this over with.
要来就痛快点
Either kill me or set me free.
要嘛杀了我 要嘛放我走
I actually think you'd like it if I killed you,
事实上我觉得 你希望我杀了你
Just to prove your point.
这样正好证明了你的观点
Morgan, you got to choose.
摩根 你必须得选择
No, I need to go home.
不 我需要的是回家
I've got fbi guards standing outside my door right now...
现在还有一队FBI在我家门口守着呢
...to protect me from you.
保护我免遭你的毒手
What's it gonna be, morgan?!
摩根 你到底想怎么样
Morgan, what's it gonna be?!
摩根 你到底想怎么样
Kill me now or set me free!
要嘛杀了我 要嘛放我走
You only have two choices, morgan!
你只有这两个选择 摩根
You can't fucking ignore me!
你♥他♥妈♥的不能这样忽视我
What's wrong?
这是怎么了
The place is a ghost town this early.
这地方早上就像鬼屋一样
Besides, I thought we were out as a couple.
另外 我觉得我们出入就像一对夫妻
Out and flaunting it are two different things.
出入像夫妻和大肆宣扬是两码事
"don't ask, don't tell"?
不问就不说?
Works for the military.
军方都这样
Not really.
不见得吧
Oh, excellent.
好极了
My subpoena for doakes' phone records came through.
道克斯的电♥话♥记录送过来了
He isn't much of a talker.
看来他不怎么说话
Not a lot of friends, I'm guessing.
我想他一定没什么朋友
Except for one -- check this out.
除了这个 来瞧瞧
That's lieutenant laguerta's phone number,
洛格丽塔警督的电♥话♥号♥码
And look at the time and date.
再看看日期和时间
Doakes called her right after we launched the manhunt.
道克斯是在颁布通缉令之后打电♥话♥给她
We could have traced that call.
我们本可以追踪电♥话♥的
Doubt it.
不大可能
Sergeant doakes wouldn't have stayed on long enough,
道克斯警司不会打太久
But laguerta should have given us the chance.
但是洛格丽塔至少该给我们个机会
You're gonna ream her, aren't you?
你打算怎么审讯她
Can I be there when you do it?
审的时候我能在那吗
It's kind of a hobby of mine.
算是我的某种恶习吧
You can ream her yourself.
你可以自己去
Me?
我?
I can't dress down my own boss.
我不能以下犯上啊
It's your subpoena. your case.
是你传唤的 你的案子
Our case.
是我们的案子
And I need to know if your lieutenant can be counted on.
并且我需要知道你的警督是否靠得住
You know her better than I do.
你比我更了解她
Lox? ugh, gross.
熏鲑鱼 恶心死了
Seriously, that would just get me in deeper shit with her,
说真的 这会让我和她的恩怨更深
And laguerta already hates me.
洛格丽塔已经很讨厌我了
You know, I'm not always gonna be around to run interference.
你知道我不会经常去插手别人的事
Oh, come on.
拜托
You got at least five, 10 good years left in you.
你至少还有5到10年的时间
I mean I won't be around once this case ends,
我是说这案子结束了我就不会在这了
So a reaming will be good practice for you after I'm gone.
所以说我走了之后 问讯别人是个锻炼机会
I better refrigerate this.
我还是把这个再冰一下吧
Taking a life is one thing,
杀人是一回事
But the care and feeding of it is another.
但是当保姆又是另外一件事
I can't keep my problem locked away in a cabin forever.
我不能把秘密永远藏在那个小屋里
Harry always said
哈里经常说
There were plenty of people who deserved to die,
有很多人是应得的报应
But no matter how hard I close my eyes and wish,
但是无论我怎么努力去祈祷
Doakes isn't one of them.
道克斯都不应该是其中之一
Harry, you never prepared me for this one.
哈里 你从来没教过我这个
What do I do?
我该做什么
What would you do?
你会怎么做
Get a description of juan ryness
找一份约鲁·非斯的描述
To every patrol unit in the city,
加派警力全城搜索
And wake up judge morehouse.
叫醒莫豪斯法官
I need a warrant for ryness' apartment immediately.
我需要一张莱尼斯家的搜查令
Fisk, make sure you get that print...
费斯克 记住把那个复印一份
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表