Sorry.
抱歉
The code I live by has been shattered.
我得以生存的准则也破灭了
And I have a co-worker in a cage.
还把自己的同事关在笼子里
Things aren't going so well.
事情越来越糟糕了
No shit. I can see that.
别废话 这我当然知道
You told me, "take responsibility for what I am."
你告诉过我 "要敢做敢当"
You were right.
你是对的
Harry killed the wrong person.
哈里杀错了人
Morgan, you're not thinking about --
摩根 你会不是在想...
Kill myself? no, that's pathetic.
自杀? 不 那太悲哀了
But I can't live in this house of cards anymore,
但我不能再在这虚幻的世界活下去
Waiting for it all to fall down.
等待着倒塌的那一天
I need to do something, you know?
我需要做点什么
I'm thinking about turning myself in.
我在想去自首
That's a -- that's a good call, morgan.
这...这就对了 摩根
That's a tough call,
虽然是个艰难的抉择
But... that's a good call, man.
但...你做出了正确的决定
I need some fucking relief.
我真的需要放松一下了
Yeah, you can't keep running, man.
对 你不能继续潜逃了
That's for pussies.
那是娘们儿做的
You're just gonna end up in exactly the same situation
并且终究你也会被抓起来的
Sooner or later.
这是迟早的事
Prison.
进监狱
I could finally get some sleep.
至少我终于能睡一个好觉了
Yeah.
对
In the long run would be easier on deb...
长远来看这也会让黛布
Rita.
丽塔更好受一些
Better than watching me dragged in like an animal...
总比看着我像野兽一样被拖进去要好
Which, let's face it, will happen, someday.
让我们面对吧 反正总有一天也会面对
Yeah.
对
Morgan, we'll do it together.
摩根 我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
我会陪着你
Come on, let's go.
走吧
If I do this, I need a day to get my affairs in order.
真要这样的话 我需要一天来解决私事
That's fine. tie me up, throw me in the trunk. come on, let's go.
没关系 把我绑着甩进车厢里 走吧
I brought supplies. fresh fruit.
我带了食物来 新鲜的水果
Make sure you mention that
记住如果他们问起我的故事的时候
When they interview you for the story of my life.
你要提到这件事
God damn it, you're not gonna leave me in this cage -- anything could happen.
妈的 你不能把我留在这 会出事的
What are you doing?
你干吗去
I think we've seen the worst of that.
刚才那一幕不是已经够悬的了吗
Morgan!
摩根
Dexter.
德克斯特
I've really enjoyed our conversations, james.
我真的很高兴能和你说会儿话 詹姆斯
I lie to everyone I know...
我欺骗了所有我认识的人...
Except my victims right before I kill them.
除了那些我即将杀掉的人
It's hard to establish much of a rapport there.
建立这样的和谐通常很困难
Sorry about the cage.
抱歉把你关笼子里
Morgan!
摩根
Fuck.
妈的
What?
什么事
Hey, deb. it's me. what are you doing tonight?
黛布 是我 你今晚有事么
I'm about to get off of work, why?
正准备下班 有事吗
I've got some papers I need you to sign.
一些文件需要你签字
Papers? what kind of papers?
文件? 什么文件
I'll explain when I see you.
见面再给你说
Well, I'm meeting masuka and batista for drinks.
我和玛稣卡还有巴蒂斯塔约好去喝一杯
Why don't you bring the papers and join us?
要不你把文件带来 和我们一起喝一杯
How's angel doing?
安吉儿怎么样了
How do you think he's doing?
你觉得他会怎么样
You know, it's your fault he's in this mess.
他这样还不是你的错?
If you hadn't fucked elvira.
如果你没有和那个性感女神搞在一起的话
I'm not the best brother, am i?
我不是个好哥哥 是吗
Dexter, are you smoking something?
德克斯特 你不会吸了什么吧
No.
没有
I've always been curious to try.
一直很好奇想试试
Do you have any weed?
你有大♥麻♥吗
Okay, now I'm really worried.
现在我倒是真的开始担心了
There's no need to worry.
没有担心的必要
I'll bring by the papers tomorrow.
我明天把文件带来
Bye, deb.
拜拜 黛布
It's strange.
很奇怪
This should be difficult,
这本来该很困难的
But a sense of peace is settling over me.
但是一股平静荡漾在我心头
Calm.
安详
Maybe it's the moonlight.
也许是月光沁人心脾
Tom?
汤姆?
Can I meet you outside?
在外面等我好吗
Oh, sure.
好的
I'll check in back home.
我回家一趟
I need a personal day.
我要休息一天
I hope this is a joke.
我希望你只是说着玩的
Just one day.
就一天
I think I can prove that james is innocent.
我想我能够证明詹姆斯是清白的
I was talking to a couple of the fbi agents
我和一些现在海地搜查
Who were down in haiti --
的FBI探员们谈过了
Jesus christ, maria.
天哪 玛丽亚
We are in the middle of a manhunt.
我们正在实施抓捕
You're down two detectives, and now you want time off?
你叫了两个侦探去 现在还要请假
The answer is no.
不行
This department can't spare you right now.
这个部门现在不能缺你
This wasn't a request, tom.
这不是请求 汤姆
I won't be here tomorrow.
我明天不会来上班了
I just wanted you to know that.
我只是通知你一声
Diablo. what is this shit, masuka?
妈的 这是什么马尿啊 玛稣卡
Hey, tequila's all the same.
龙舌兰酒都是一个味
Not when it's made from pumpkins.
如果用南瓜造出来绝对就不一样
Hey, we're not all in the same pay grade.
我可不像你们那样挣那么多工资
If I lose my job over this, bro, I won't have a pay grade.
如果我丢了工作 兄弟 我就没钱了
That is not gonna happen.
不可能的
Everyone at the station knows you're innocent.
局里的所有人都知道你是清白的
How am I gonna prove it?
但我怎么能证明呢
Hmm? I can't explain the roofies, the rough sex.
我无法解释那个迷♥奸♥药和一些伤痕
There was rough sex? it was her idea.
有伤痕? 她叫我激烈一点
Now it's my word against hers. I'm screwed.
现在我和她各执一词 我完蛋了
Angel, you have got to fight back.
安吉儿 你得反抗
Dude, morgan's right.
伙计 摩根说的对
You got to man up, get tough. love's a battlefield.
像个男人一样坚强点 爱情就是战斗
Or, in your case, a restraining order.
对于你来说就是 控制权
Look, I appreciate you guys doing this,
我真的很感谢你们为我做的
But you don't have to stay.
但是你们真的没必要在这陪我
Hey, does it ever floor you guys
你们难道不震惊吗
That we had a killer right under our noses this whole time?
我们眼皮子底下一直有个杀人犯
I mean, who doesn't see that shit?
我想说 就没人看出点苗头吗
That didn't come out right.
是没有什么苗头
It's all right.
没关系
That stuff doesn't bother me anymore.
我也不再为那事操心了
Next round's on me.
下一轮算我的
Dexter.
德克斯特
I was wondering when you'd show up.
我正在想你什么时候会来呢
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Sounds good to me.
好啊
I'm making coffee. do you want one?
我在泡咖啡 来一杯吗
I'm here to ask you respectfully
我是恭敬的前来请你
To drop the charges against angel.
撤销对安吉儿的指控
Dexter, if angel molested me,
德克斯特 如果就像证据指出的那样
As the evidence seems to indicate,
安吉儿强♥奸♥了我
Then he should face the consequences,
他就应该接受惩罚
Don't you think?
你不这样认为吗
It doesn't matter what I think.
我怎么想已经不重要了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表