Previously on Dexter
嗜血法医 前情提要
I was working on my piece with the blowtorch
我正在用喷灯弄我的作品
And it just caught on fire.
结果就那么烧起来了
I was so scared.
我吓坏了
We could always get in the car
我们可以回到从前
And pass the time like we used to.
那样在车里消磨时光
You're giving doakes to the press.
你要通缉道克斯么
He's not your man.
他不是你要抓的人啊
Your credibility was compromised the second
你的可信度大打折扣
You failed to report a phonecall
并且在FBI下令通缉的时间里
From the subject of a goddamn fbi manhunt.
你居然没有报告你和道克斯的通话记录
Who joined who in the shower this morning?
今早是谁打扰谁洗澡呢
How about in the future I set the alarm 10 minutes earlier?
要不我以后把闹钟都调早10分钟?
Future, I'm liking the sound of that.
"以后" 这说法我喜欢
A woman named lila tourney has filed
一个叫莱拉·托纳的女人
Sexual assault charges against him.
要告他性侵犯
That fuckin' bitch!
那个贱♥人♥!
I could loose everything over this.
这件事会毁了我
Lila, why can't you just let me go?
莱拉 你为什么就是不肯放过我
Because I'm your real soulmate.
因为我才是你真正的灵魂伴侣
Not rita.
而不是丽塔
Jesus fuckin' christ, you're the bay harbor butcher.
天哪 原来湾岸屠夫就是你
I really hate that name.
我真不喜欢这名字
What's it gonna be, morgan?
你想怎样 摩根
Kill me now, or set me free!
杀了我 要不就放我走!
Don't worry I send the fbi away soon enough.
别担心 FBI很快就到
You're still trying to frame me?
你还是想要陷害我
Mission accomplished. one more nail in doakes' coffin.
目的达到了 道克斯又多了条罪证
We got him.
我们找到他了
So you have a tip, not doakes.
你有的只是线索 不是道克斯本人吧
The park manager said our target
公园管理人举报说 我们的目标
Was headed into the everglades.
朝着沼泽地去了
We will have the son of a bitch
24小时之内 我们肯定可以
In handcuffs in 24 hours.
把这混♥蛋♥捉拿归案
Do not ever go to rita's house again.
不许再靠近丽塔家
Stay away from rita, stay away from me!
离我们越远越好
Whether you live on your own
不管你是自己走的
Or emigration haules your sorry ass away
还是由移♥民♥局的人把你赶走
I don't give a shit.
我才不在乎
But I don't wanna give you one more day
但我不想再给你任何机会
To fuck with the people I care about.
去和我在乎的人搞上关系
Previous destinations.
目的地记录
They found doakes' fuckin' rental car.
他们发现了道克斯租的车
Did they find doakes?
他们找到道克斯了吗
No, not yet, but the search grid's closing in.
不 还没有 但搜索范围越来越小了
Hey, who's out there?
嘿 是谁在外面
Anybody out there?
外面有人吗
You've arrived at your destination.
你已到达目的地
Somebody in there?
谁在里面
Hello, who's out there?
喂 外面的
I need some help.
我需要帮助
Get me outa here!
把我弄出去
Who are you?
你是谁
Just open the door!
打开门就好
I'm being held captive.
我被关起来了
Leave the mess for once!
那些就那么放着吧
Walk away from the mess!
别去收拾了
You know I can't do that.
你知道我会去收的
We need you. lundy is mobilizing
我们都需要你 蓝迪把附近5个区
Every agency in five counties.
的警员都调动起来了
We're closing in.
我们就快抓到他了
You have a rental car, you don't have doakes yet.
你们找到的只是他的车 又不是他的人
God, come on!
老天 快点吧
I'm only helpful if there's blood.
现场有血迹 我才帮得上忙
Maybe we'll shoot him.
说不定我们会开枪的
Then you'll need a paramedic not me.
那样你们需要的就是医务人员而不是我
You're afraid of to face doakes?
你不敢面对道克斯么
Yes, of course I'm afraid to face him.
是的 当然怕
And I have dishes to do.
而且我还要洗碗
Fine, I'll let you know when it's over.
好吧 抓到他时我会通知你
It's doakes, you fucking hate the guy.
是道克斯啊 那可是你最恨的家伙
I used to, I can't even afford to think
曾经是的 现在我都没有办法
Of him as a person anymore.
把他当人看了
Would you get going?
你还不走吗
I tried.
就走了
If they find doakes locked inside a cage
如果他们发现道克斯被关在笼子里
It will seriously undermine my frame job.
那绝对会影响到我的计划
I need to beat them to that cabin.
我得抢在他们前面到小屋去
Waiting out there in the everglades
这时候守在沼泽地外面的
There are hordes of county sheriffs
有大批的区治安官
Search parties and gravinous reptiles.
搜索队员 还有那些凶残的鳄鱼
And in this corner of wearing dark trunks
在一边角落里 穿着夜行衣的
The mighty dexter.
只有德克斯特
Drive much!
再开快点!
I need a miracle.
我希望有奇迹发生
There's a switch.
那有个开关
Right behind you on the wall.
就在你后面的墙上
Damn, it's good to see another face.
妈的 看到新鲜面孔感觉真好
I never thought I would.
我还以为我再也看不到了
I'm sergeant james doakes. miami
我是詹姆斯·道克斯警司
Metro homicide.
迈阿密警局凶案组
Who put you in that?
谁把你关在那里
A fuckin' psycho.
他妈的疯子
And he could be back in any minute.
他随时会回来
Grab that key right behind you on the wall.
把你背后墙上的那把钥匙拿着
Who is he?
他是谁
He's name is dexter morgan.
他叫德克斯特·摩根
I need you to open this gate.
你得帮我把门打开
Why would he do that? put you in the...
他为什么要这么做 把你关在那
Because I found out that he's
因为他妈的被我发现
The bay harbor butcher.
他就是湾岸屠夫
Please, just open this fuckin' gate!
拜托了 帮我开下这该死的门啊
He's the butcher?
他是屠夫?
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
我就是这么告诉你的
What's in there?
那里面是什么
Exactly what you think it is.
正如你猜测的
It's evidence.
那是证据
And I saw it happen.
我亲眼目睹了过程
I really need to get out of this cage, lady.
小姐 我真的需要离开这里
Poor thing, all alone.
可怜的家伙 总是一个人
I'm okay.
我没事
Just open the gate!
开门就好
Not you, dexter.
不是说你 我指德克斯特
Such an enormous secret.
这个天大的秘密
One, there has got to be.
也是 肯定是有个这样的秘密
No wonder he is so shut down.
难怪他总是那么自闭
What are you? his accomplice?
你是谁 他的同谋?
His soulmate.
他的精神伴侣
You can't leave me in here like this.
你不能就这么把我留在这里
You'll be in accessory.
那样你就是帮凶了
I'm not gonna leave you.
我不会抛下你的
Not like that.
不会那样抛下你的
The fuck are you doing?
见鬼的你在干吗
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
No, turn it off, no!
不 关掉它 不!
Doing this is thing is murder.
你这是谋杀
Open this fuckin' door!
该死的开门啊!
This is fuckin' murder!
这是谋杀!
Hey, dexter morgan,
嘿 德克斯特·摩根
Miami metro pd forensics.
迈阿密警局的法医
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表