to make her world right.
修复那孩子的世界
Killing Little Chino can resettle my world too.
杀了小奇诺也能修复我的世界
but only if he satisfies Harry's code.
只要他符合哈里的准则
I see you've been benched?
你在坐冷板凳
LaGuerta is just jealous Ice Truck Killer fuck me
洛格丽塔嫉妒冰柜车杀手上了我
instead of her.
而没上她
You are cheer up.
你振作起来了
I'm just happy to be back on the job.
只是为恢复工作而感到高兴
What do you want?
你想要什么
Just working on my blood report for crime scene today.
在忙今天犯罪现场的血液报告
Want to see what you find in that Little Chino.
想看看那个嫌犯小奇诺你有什么发现
Cocksucker's guilty as they come.
那王八蛋罪行累累
He's an inforcer for the 29th St.
他是29大道国王帮的打手
Eastern gang and violent
东岸暴♥力♥黑帮
Involved 9 murders in last 5 years.
过去5年他与9宗谋杀案有关
So far, so good.
目前为止 情况很妙
I just hope he's not blind.
只希望他不是瞎子
Has he ever been tried? Twice.
他没起诉过吗 两次
But the witness in each case were murdered.
但是每个案子的目击证人都被杀了
We think by Chino himself.
我们认为是奇诺本人干的
Now people are too afraid to come forward.
现在没人敢站出来了
Come on, Chino! Right this way.
过来 奇诺 这边
Fucking beef bus!
他妈一身横肉啊
Dad!
爸爸
I'm okay, Dex. I've told you
我没事 德克斯特 我告诉过你
Never put a finger in the trigger unless you are shooting.
不开枪时 千万不要把手指放到扳机上
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Jesus!
天哪
That was close!
好险
My heart's beating out of my chest!
我的心都快跳出来了
Let me feel!
让我感受一下
Feel what?
感受什么
Your heart!
你的心
That's amazing!
真奇妙
A challenge.
一个挑战
A mountain to climb.
一座高峰
I need this one.
我需要这个
Little Chino came to me front door.
小奇诺来到前门
He ask for me son Rafael.
找我儿子 拉非尔
Rafael did not want to go with Little Chino.
拉非尔不想跟小奇诺出去
But he was afraid not to.
但是不去又怕
What was he going to do?
他准备怎么办呢
My brother has a house in Georgia.
我哥哥在佐治亚州有栋房♥子
Rafael was going to leave me with him.
拉非尔想把我带到他那去
That's why he kill him.
所以他就杀了他
Eva!
伊娃
Eva!
伊娃
Are you willing to testify
你愿不愿意出庭作证
that Little Chino pick up your son the night he died.
小奇诺在你儿子死的那晚去找了他
Come on, don't back down now.
拜托 别退缩
I want him to pay.
我要让他付出代价
Got him!
钉死他了
That's discouraging
真令人沮丧
With a grieving mother as a witness,
那个悲伤的母亲出庭作证
Little Chino will never reach my cutting court.
小奇诺就永远进不了我的分尸法庭
Morgan.
摩根
You wanna see something swell?
想看点儿好东西吗
Come a little closer.
凑近一点
And taken spoken,
好话我已经说过了
good to see you too, Vince.
很高兴见到你 文斯
I heard we captured Big Foot?
听说我们捕获一只大脚怪
Behold! The 8th wonder of the world.
看好了 世界第八大奇迹
Am I speaking clearly?
我说清楚了吧
Yes.
是的
Then, answer my fucking question, Chino!
那就他妈快回答我的问题 奇诺
What time did you pick up Rafael last night?
你昨晚何时去见拉非尔的
Last night?
昨晚吗
I didn't see Rafael last night.
我昨晚没去见拉非尔
So why Rafael's mother make up that story?
那拉非尔的母亲编那故事干嘛
That pussy doesn't count. Fucking heroin.
那娘们儿不靠谱儿 吸多海♥洛♥因♥了
Shit.
狗屁
She was probably high.
她大概嗑嗨了吧
You told me that Eva Arius is junky.
你是说伊娃·艾瑞纳斯是瘾君子
Man if that's true, Pascal and LaGuerta
如果这是真的 帕斯卡尔和洛格丽塔
gonna be piss off.
一定会气炸
Eva Arius, two for drug possession
伊娃·艾瑞纳斯 曾因藏♥毒♥两次被捕
No fucking way DA believe a junky.
拿他没辙 检察官不会相信瘾君子
That Chino's gonna walk again.
奇诺又一次溜走了
But not very far.
但走不远
We'll both be vindicated soon.
我们很快会各得其所
OK boys,
好的 伙计们
today's our day.
今天看咱们的了
Fund the gold in the cornucopia.
开始寻宝
There's an aberration on the sea floor.
这是海底成像
The crevice's at 65 feet.
目标预计距离为65英尺
Has to be the general center.
肯定是中心所在
Right ahead 30 to 40 yards
正前方30至40码
Right ahead 25 yards
在前方25码
No.1 seek for.
一号♥区 开始搜索
I need your help.
我需要帮忙
I know how much you want to go outside tonight.
我知道你今晚很想出去
but I think Deb could use you more.
但黛布更需要你
Dexter, this isn't about this morning, is it?
德克斯特 这与早上的事无关 是吧
No! No! I swear.
不 不 我发誓
This is for Deb.
是为了黛布
She had her first day at work,
今天是她复职第一天
LaGuerta was kink of rough on her.
洛格丽塔对她挺凶
Dexter, unlock the door!?
德克斯特 开门
Hold on.
等等
Hold on!
等等
Dexter, come on!
德克斯特 快点
Open the fucking door!
快他妈开门
See, she's yelling at me, now.
听 她正对我吼呢
Look, I'm no expert,
我虽不是专家
but I think Deb could need some girl time tonight.
但我想黛布今晚真的需要闺蜜陪着
I won't lie...I'm a little disappointed,
老实说 我有点失望
but I know you're hard to know.
不过我知道你用心良苦
Absolutely.
那当然
OK, whatever you need, Dexter.
行 听你的 德克斯特
Thank you Rita, I'll make this up to you.
谢谢你 丽塔 日后一定补偿你
I'd make Deb pick up you after half hour, ok?
我让黛比半小时后去接你 好吗
Bye.
再见
Sorry.
对不起
I double booked
我行程冲突了
when I make plan to go out with Rita tonight
我答应今晚要陪丽塔出去
I forgot that I should substitute another bowling team.
结果忘了还要当保龄球队的替补
Why are you so happy about it?
你干嘛这么开心
I like bowling, what can I say.
我喜欢保龄球啊
Will you take Rita out for me?
你能帮我陪丽塔出去么
She hired a babysitter and everything.
她都找好保姆了 什么都安排好了
No way, I need to work out.
没门 我要健身
No, actually you should stop working out.
不 其实你应该停止健身了
It's getting unhealthy.
都要危害健康了
Why don't you go outside for some nice hot drink.
不如出门好好享受一下美酒
Sorry, bro. Deb, please!
抱歉 老哥 黛布 拜托了
When do I ever ask you for anything?
我有要求你为我做过什么吗
Why do you put that way?
你居然给我打这张牌
She's expecting you in half hour.
她等你半小时后去接她
You are a life saver.
你可救了命了
Tonight's the night.
今夜就是行动之夜
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表