We're probably gonna have to put it back.
我们有可能要把它放回去
If it's a baby,
如果是婴儿的话
we could put it in the bathtub.
我们就要把他抱回澡盆
I'm not gonna take a bath with a whale.
我不想和鲸鱼洗澡
I know, they always use up all the soap.
我知道 因为它们总是会把肥皂用光
It's peaceful out here.
这儿真宁静
Rita, I've never been a very good boyfriend.
丽塔 我从来都没有当好男朋友
I wouldn't say that.
我不这么认为
I just need you to know that you and the kids
我只想你知道你和孩子们
Are very important to me.
对我很重要
No matter what happens, I want you to always know that.
不管发生什么 我只想你相信这一点
Okay, dexter.
我相信 德克斯特
Hey, everything's all right.
嘿 一切都会好起来的
Okay?
好吗
I just -- I just need to take things slow.
我只是想慢慢来
Oh, I have a gift for you.
对了 我有礼物给你
Dexter, you don't need to bring me gifts.
德克斯特 你不需要给我礼物
I want you to have this.
我希望你能收下
It's the pink slip to the mini-van.
这是小型货车的"解雇"通知书
Dexter, I told you everything's okay.
德克斯特 我说过我们一切都很好
You don't --
你不需要...
Please, I want you to have it for the kids.
收下吧 为了孩子你就收下吧
It'll keep them safer than a broken-down convertible.
比起那破敞篷这会使他们更有安全感
Thank you.
谢谢
Very generous.
你真大方
You're welcome.
没什么
I know I've been taking things slow with us,
我知道对于我们之间 我进展很慢
But it's not because I don't have feelings for you.
不是因为我对你没有感情
It's more like I have too many feelings,
而相反 我是因为太爱你了
And I just want to make sure to get it right.
我只是想确定我这样是对的
Me too.
我也是
That's not exactly taking it slow.
这样可不是慢慢来
Sorry. I'll never do that again.
抱歉 我以后都不会这样了
Well, don't say never.
别这么说
I was just looking for you.
我正在找你
The boys looked at lila's prints.
那些警♥察♥看到了莱拉的照片
We hit the jackpot.
我们打过赌
Oh?
怎样
Turns out her real name is lila west.
发现她的真名是莱拉·韦斯特
I ran her prints through the afis,
我用指纹辨识系统找到她的照片
Which is tied to i.c.e.
这个系统和移♥民♥风俗执行局联网了
Get this -- her visa expired two years ago.
瞧这个 她的签证两年前就期满了
Bad girl.
坏女孩
I can have her deported.
我可以把她驱逐出境了
Not as easy as it sounds.
这可不像说的那样简单
Miami is swamped with criminal immigrants,
迈阿密有很多非法移♥民♥
Refugees from third-world countries.
很多是第三世界国家来的难民
They'll take priority over some british girl.
他们宁愿接管一些英国女孩
Then I'll deport her myself.
那么我自己把她赶走
We got him.
我们发现他了
Doakes?
道克斯吗
Talked to a park-service manager in the everglades
和在沼泽地的停车场管♥理♥员♥谈过了
Who remembers giving sergeant doakes directions five days ago.
他说五天前给警司道克斯指过方向
So you have a tip -- not doakes.
那么你有的只是线索 并不是抓到人了
The park manager said our target was headed into the everglades
停车场管♥理♥员♥说我们的目标曾去过沼泽地
15 miles north of sunday bay.
在星期日海岸向北15里
We will have the son of a bitch in handcuffs in 24 hours.
我们要在24小时内把这婊♥子♥养♥的♥逮捕
I'd like to urge strong caution in apprehending the suspect.
逮捕嫌疑犯时要严加小心
I'm looking into new information that might come into play --
我在调查一些可能对这案子有用的新情况
Yeah, I got your e-mail about leones.
是的 我收到了你的关于里昂斯的邮件
The man will say anything for a dollar.
为了一块钱他会说任何事的
I agree we have to be circumspect about this,
我同意我们要慎重的考虑到这点
Which is exactly why I'd like some time.
正因为如此我们需要一些时间调查
Show a little guts, for christ's sakes.
天啊 拿点勇气出来
Why don't you show a little respect?
那你为什么不放尊重点
You wouldn't be closing in on a suspect right now
你现在不去追捕嫌疑犯
If it wasn't for the work of this man.
倒来责备他做的工作
You know, as much as I enjoy hearing from the local talent,
我已经听够天才的说词了
I'm really rather busy right now.
我现在真的很忙
Well, I'm guessing you don't need me
我猜你不再需要我
To fight your battles anymore.
和你并肩作战了
Yeah, well, maybe you need me to fight yours.
是的 但可能你需要我和你并肩作战
Ooh. aren't you a tough one?
看 也是个强势的主
I'm just warming up.
我只是来个热身
Wow. I thought I lived in a shit can.
看起来我住的地方像狗窝了
Officer morgan,
摩根警员
have you come to inquire about my welfare?
你不会是过来调查我的居住条件吧
I want you to leave miami tonight.
我希望你今晚就离开迈阿密
Don't ever come back.
永远也别再回来
Don't ever contact angel or dexter again.
永远不要再找安吉儿或者德克斯特
And, um, why would I listen to you?
我为什么要听你的
Cause I'm a cop.
因为我是警♥察♥
And you're here on an expired visa.
你逾期居留
I know your real name,
我也知道你的真名
And I've contacted immigration.
我找过移♥民♥署
Officers will be here any day now.
他们的人随时都有可能过来
They'll arrest you and deport you,
他们可以拘留你 把你驱逐出境
And it will not be pretty.
到那时 就一点也不风光了
If this is true,
如果是真的
Why are you telling me this?
那你为什么要告诉我
Because I want you the fuck out of here now.
因为我希望你离开这里
Whether you leave on your own
不管你是自己走的
Or immigration hauls your sorry ass away,
还是被赶走的
I don't give a shit.
我才不在乎
But I don't want to give you one more day
我就是不希望你还有机会
To fuck with the people I care about.
和那些我在乎的人搞上关系
I want you gone.
我要你走
Tonight.
就今晚
You don't want to do this.
你不会想要这样的
It's done.
就这样
Tonight.
今晚
Welcome. previous destination.
欢迎使用 目的地记录
Starting route guidance.
启动道路导航
Left turn ahead.
前头左转
I keep expecting to come to my senses,
我一直期望着我的良知
But the pressure is lifting with each step I take.
但我走的每一步 都感觉到了压力
I've spent a lifetime keeping up my guard,
我这一生 都在支撑着我的保护伞
Watching my back, wearing my mask.
小心谨慎 戴着面具
Relief was never in sight until now.
知道现在 我才感觉到了解脱的可能性
If anyone deserves to take me into custody, it's deb.
只有黛布 才是唯一能保护我的人
But how do I tell her what I am?
但我要怎么开口 告诉她我的真面目
Deb, I'm the bay harbor butcher.
黛布 我是湾岸屠夫
Deb, I'm the bay harbor butcher.
黛布 我是湾岸屠夫
On the ground.
蹲下
Down on the ground, motherfucker.
蹲下 混♥蛋♥
It's me. I'm the bay harbor butcher.
是我 我才是湾岸屠夫
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
I'm him -- the butcher.
就是我 那个屠夫
This isn't going to be easy.
这件事真不好办
I brought extra beer. we're getting drunk.
我多买♥♥了啤酒 我们来个一醉方休
Fine with me.
我都好
What's the occasion?
有什么事要庆祝
I ran lila out of town today.
今天我把莱拉赶走了
Really? yeah.
真的吗 当然
Turns out she's here illegally.
她貌似是非法移♥民♥
You should have seen me, dex.
你真应该看看当时的我 德克斯
I was like an old-west sheriff.
我就像一个西部治安官
You're really feeling good.
看来你心情真的很好嘛
Fuck, yeah.
真♥他♥妈♥的好啊
I got to say, great timing, dex,
今晚真的是时候 德克斯
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表