Trophies.
他的战利品
That's what I thought.
我也这么想
What happens now?
发生什么了
I know this will come as a shock to you, Morgan,
摩根 你一定会很震惊
But our primary suspect is someone you know well...
但是这个嫌疑人是你非常熟悉的
...sergeant James Doakes.
詹姆斯 道克斯警司
Sergeant...Doakes?
道克斯警司?
He was the lead case investigator
那四个受害者的案子
On four of the butcher victims,
都由他负责
Which put him on my radar.
因此我对他密切关注
We looked into his background.
我们查了他的出身
It turns out his father was a butcher and abusive
发现他爸爸是个粗鲁的屠夫
Doakes was also a trained assassin in special forces.
道克斯也曾是特种部队训练有素的杀手
That, along with his on-the-job shootings
仅仅从他执行任务时的开枪记录
And excessive-force citations --
以及过分使用暴♥力♥来看
He fits the profile.
他符合屠夫的性格
Yes.
你说的很对
He has a need to dole out personal justice.
他总想展示自己的是非评判标准
Yesterday, Doakes walked out of an interview
昨天的面试 他爽约了
And disappeared.
之后便失踪了
This morning, we were alerted
今早 我们接到通知
that he boarded a plane out of the country.
他乘飞机出国了
That enabled me to get warrants on his apartment and car.
我们就申请了搜查令 搜了他的房♥和车
He had the slides?
这是他的血液切片?
Carefully hidden in the trunk of his car at the airport.
在机场他的车的后备箱里找到的
It all makes so much sense.
所有的一切都合情合理
Everyone else in the precinct
当我告诉局里的其他人时
Was beyond shocked when I told them.
他们非常震惊
What exactly is sergeant Doakes' problem with you, Morgan?
摩根 道克斯警司为什么总找你麻烦
I kill people, for one.
比如说 我杀人
But what was it sergeant Doakes said about me?
但道克斯警司怎么看我
I've always sensed
我总能觉察到
There was something... off about him...
他有些不为人知的秘密
Like he's hiding in plain sight.
我对此一览无遗
I never concealed my doubts.
因为我从不掩饰对他的怀疑
So he attacked you.
所以他揍你
Well, he might try it again,
他可能故技重施
Particularly when he finds out he's our prime suspect.
尤其当他发现 他被列为主要嫌疑犯
Yeah. that should piss him off.
的确 所以他潜逃了
We've tried to keep an eye on you from a distance.
我们会暗中保护你
The undercover cars.
在盯梢的车里
Not undercover enough, obviously.
显然 那远远不够
I'm sorry for the abrupt pickup tonight,
这么晚把你请回来 真抱歉
But from here on out,
但从现在起
We'll want a protective detail on you at all times.
我们会对你密切保护
That could complicate my life.
这会扰乱我的生活
Dexter, it will keep Doakes at bay.
德克斯特 这会使道克斯走投无路
Good point.
听起来不错
What happens now is we need you
现在我们需要你
to analyze and match these slides immediately.
分♥析♥并立即将这些血液切片配对
Me?
让我做?
I'm keeping the forensics in-house.
我会让内部的法医们协助你
The public needs to see our strength now.
该给公众们展示我们的能力了
Their trust in us is about to take a major ass-fucking.
他们认为我们一无是处
Now, I'm making you first forensic tech
我现在任命你为首席法医
In the chain of custody with these slides.
保管这些血液切片
I figure you have more motivation than most
我认为 为了能将道克斯绳之以法
to see Doakes brought to justice,
你会最有干劲
So I know you'll be thorough.
我知道你会全力以赴
The tsa is circulating Doakes's photo
二号♥线在各大机场
To all major airports.
正滚动播出道克斯的照片
Sergeant Doakes --
道克斯警司
He peeked behind the curtain.
他在暗处偷♥窥♥
He saw who I am.
并发现了我的真面目
But it only put him in the line of fire.
但这却令他陷入非议
There's an apb out on the eastern seaboard.
东海岸已经发布了一个全境通告
I still don't believe it.
我不相信
Because it's not true.
因为这不是真的
I don't know.
我不知道
Don't, vince.
别这样 文斯
Just -- just don't.
反正你闭嘴
I didn't know.
我当时不知道
I swear Lundy didn't tell me.
我发誓 蓝迪并没有告诉我
I believe you.
我相信你
Big fucking manhunt mobilizing out there.
他妈的大搜索将会开始
We'll get him, Dex.
我们会抓到他的 德克斯
And when you do, my story has to be stronger than his.
一旦你开始 就会发现我的故事更轰动
Don't worry, I'm gonna be with you every step of the way --
别担心 我随时在你身边
Me and this.
我和这把枪
I have an even bigger favor.
我还想请你帮个大忙
Name it.
说说看
Move into that new apartment of yours.
搬到你的新公♥寓♥里住
Deb, if you got in the middle of this and you got hurt --
黛布 如果你参与 会受伤的
Hurt?
受伤?
I'm a fucking cop.
我是他妈的一个警♥察♥
You're my sister first.
你首先是我妹妹
And I'm gonna worry like a brother, not a coworker.
我做为哥哥而不是同事担心你
Don't, god damn it. you have enough to worry about.
用不着 该死的 你自己都顾不上了
I can't help it.
我没办法顾到你
Deb, the best thing you can do for me
黛布 给我提供一个宽敞的空间
Is to get me and my protective detail a wide berth.
就是你对我的最大帮助
Fucker.
混♥蛋♥
Fine.
那好吧
I fucking hate it, but I get it.
我真♥他♥妈♥的不喜欢这样 但我答应你
One less pair of eyes to worry about.
少了一双担心的眼睛
You just can't get rid of me, can you?
你们还是摆脱不掉我 对吧
Laguerta.
我是洛格丽塔
You know I didn't do this.
你知道我是清白的
You know me, Maria. that's not me.
你了解我 玛丽亚 那不是我做的
Yeah, but they don't.
是的 但他们不这么想
What do they have on me?
他们有什么证据
They found something in your car.
从你的车里找到了些东西
Oh, shit.
哦 他妈的
The longer you stay out, the worse it gets.
你在外面躲得时间越长 就越糟糕
The only way I can help you is if you turn yourself in.
你自首 是我唯一能帮你的
No one will listen without proof.
没有证据没有人会相信
Of what?
相信什么
Look, I don't want to pull you into this.
我不想你趟这滩浑水
Look, the next time you see me, they'll be no doubt.
听我说 下次见面 他们就会明白了
Until then, you won't be able to contact me.
在那之前 你无法和我联♥系♥
Don't you disappear on me, james.
你不要跟我玩失踪 詹姆斯
Maria, I have to do this.
玛丽亚 我必须这样做
God damn!
真该死
Listen to me.
听我说
I just want you to know that you meant a lot to me --
我只想让你知道 你对我意味着很多
More than you know, and...
比你知道的还要多 而且...
I just want to thank you for that.
我只想谢谢你
What does that mean?
什么意思
Wait.
等等
Wait.
等等
Looks like I won't find any prints or dna on this box.
看来在这盒子上找不到任何痕迹或DNA
I can chalk it up to how careful doakes is.
我总算知道道克斯是如此细心
Harry had strict rules about not hurting the innocent,
哈里的原则就是不要伤害无辜
And for all his fury... doakes is innocent.
从他的原则来看... 道克斯是无辜的
But there's also the number-one rule -- don't get caught.
但是首要原则就是 不要被抓
Still, he'll fight this, and I'll have to disprove him.
当然他要为自己辩护 可我必须打倒他
He could win...
要么他赢
Or he could end up paying for my crimes.
要么就当我的替死鬼
Morning.
早啊
Mr. morgan, uh,
摩根先生
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表