Previously on "Dexter"...
嗜血法医 前情提要
We have to catch them in the act at the shipyard.
我们得在船坞当场抓获他们
He's gonna find out, and then he's gonna kill me.
他会发现的 而且他会杀了我的
Harry knew my mother.
哈里认识我母亲
Why would Rita print out narcotics anonymous literature
为什么丽塔还会打印那些匿名戒毒组织的东西呢
if Paul's dead?
保罗都已经死了
Because recently I entered the program.
因为最近我参加了 这个戒毒项目
How many fucking ways do I have to tell you I'm fine, Maria?
要我跟你说多少次 你才知道我没事 玛丽亚
It's my department.
是我在管这个部门
I need to know you're fit for duty. That's my job.
我要知道你是否称职 那是我作为副队长要做的
I always eat lunch at 1:00.
我总是在1点去吃午餐
You'll learn that about me. Why don't you sit down?
你会习惯的 干嘛不坐呢
You're very fidgety. Anyone ever tell you that?
你很毛毛躁躁的 难道没人和你说过吗
My father.
我父亲说过
You applying for the job?
你想做我老爸吗
Well, you said you'd call.
你不是说你会打电♥话♥给我吗
Where are you, and when are you coming back?
你在哪 什么时候回来
Tomorrow morning.
明早
Promise me to stop by the house 1st thing.
答应我你会先顺道回家
See you.
回来见
Is she OK with you doing this? I didn't tell her.
她对你做这个不闻不问 我还没告诉她
I don't care what you did.
我可不在乎你做什么
I'm no longer sure who made me what I am.
我不再确信到底谁让我变成这样
Funny thing is I've met someone who doesn't care.
可笑的是我却遇见了 对此毫不在乎的人
We need to talk about Coral Cove.
回来给我打电♥话♥ 我和你谈谈珊瑚湾
What about coral cove?
关于珊瑚湾的什么
The algae on the rocks sent us there.
石头上的藻类指引我们去那的
If I were you, I'd consider moving your boat.
要是我是你的话 我会考虑换个地方停船
Security out there sucks.
那里的安监设施真他娘烂
When I'm back, I'll hit the marina
我回来时首先要去码头
and make sure there's no blood traces on my boat.
还要确保我的船上没有血迹
It isn't a commercial marina.
这个可不是商用码头
But I can see the upkeep on this place is dismal.
但我却看到这里的修缮不尽人意
That's why I'm gonna order 24h surveillance
那就是为什么 我要求24小时监控的原因
on this marina and the two others.
在这个码头 还有另外的两个码头
第二季 第六集
嗜血法医
There's another shipment coming in tomorrow.
明天还有一票货
Cocaine.
是可♥卡♥因♥
How much?
有多少
300 bricks, give or take.
300块 抓不抓
Can you get your hands on some?
你能弄到一些现货吗
That wasn't part of our agreement.
哈里 我们说好的条件里可不包括这个
Look, Laura, we need hard evidence,
听着 劳拉 我们需要有力的证据
otherwise it's just your word against Estrada's.
不然那就只是 你对艾斯拉达的一面之词
I protect you, I promise.
我会保护你的 我保证
You better.
最好是这样
Do you meet me later?
晚一些能见面吗
Laura, the tape's still rolling.
劳拉 还在录音呢
Very convincing.
很有说服力
What was that?
那是什么
Laura, the tape's still rolling.
劳拉 还在录音呢
Damn it.
见鬼
My mother... Confidential informant...
我母亲 警方机密线人...
and mumbler.
而且还窃窃私语
Whatever sweet nothings she had to whisper
不管她想说什么甜言蜜语
I probably don't want to hear.
我可能都不想听
It seems that my foster father
似乎我那养父
and my biological mother were having an affair.
和我生母有瓜葛
It's bad enough I can't shake the visual but the questions...
我没法找到当时的视频资料已经很糟糕了
Did he blame himself for her death?
但问题是养父是否为生母的死而自责过?
Is that why he took me in?
那就是他收养我的原因吗
Did he love her, or was he just using her?
他爱她吗 还是只想利用她?
Was he using me?
或是在利用我?
I always thought Harry's
我总认为哈里的法则
code was on-The-Spot creative problem-Solving,
是现场即兴得来的
But maybe he planned for me to settle the score all along.
但也许自始至终都是在设计我
It's times like this I wish I really were a drug addict.
往往这种时候我真希望自己是一个瘾君子
I had emotional problems
我儿时曾经历情感波折
as a kid because of what happened to my mom.
就因为我母亲的不幸
Harry said he was trying to help me,
而哈里却总说 他是在帮我
but we only talked about his rules.
而我们所有谈过的话题只有他那些法则
I spent so much time trying to live up to his expectations
我花了那么多时间 去为他的期望而活
because I thought he had my best interests in mind.
因为我觉得知我者唯独他
If you come over this late,
如果你真要这么 晚过来找我的话
the least you could do is bring me a coffee.
你起码该给我带杯咖啡来
Sorry.
抱歉
Cappuccino... Make a note of it.
是卡布基诺...记好了
Truth is, Dex,
事实是 德克斯
It doesn't really matter why Harry did what he did.
哈里为何那么做并不重要
The result's the same.
结果都是一样的
You have an addiction.
你有瘾
Do you think Harry made me what I am?
你觉得是哈里让我变成这样的吗
Plenty of people go through trauma without turning to addiction.
很多人都会历经伤痛却不见得都会去吸毒
Whatever Harry taught you led you down the wrong path.
不管哈里教了些什么 是他让你误入歧途
But I've built everything in my life
可我的全部生活
on what Harry said I was supposed to be.
都已经构建在哈里的要求上
My job, my girlfriend...
我的工作 女友...
It's all what Harry told me I needed.
都是哈里告诉我那是我需要的
What do you think you need?
那你自己认为你需要什么
I have no idea.
不知道
Whatever's inside you is splattered all over
真实的你在这些我从你实验室拿来的
that paper I took from your lab.
图片上 才有着最真实的反映
Looks messy.
看来一团糟
It probably is.
很可能
Look, Dexter.
听着 德克斯特
Everyone has a moment
每个人都有那么一刻会认识到
when they realize their
他们的价值观与父辈们不同
value system is different from their parents'.
而我是在大学的时候认识到的
Mine was in college, but...
但是 可能你是后知后觉吧
maybe you're a late bloomer.
我真好运
Lucky me. Damn right, lucky you.
真♥他♥妈♥没错 你就是好运气
You get to have a fresh start.
你会有新的开始
Whatever you thought or did doesn't matter.
想什么 做什么 都不重要
Now you get to figure out who you are.
最重要的是要搞清楚你到底是谁
I went to Lila for answers,
我曾问过莱拉
but now all I have is more questions.
可现在我反而疑云重生
Who am I? What do I need?
我是谁 我需要什么
What do I want?
我到底想怎样
Coffee. I really want a cup of coffee.
咖啡...我真得来杯咖啡了
What up, half-day?
这半天怎么样
Is there coffee left?
还有咖啡吗
You're late.
你来晚了
I fell asleep before you got home last night.
昨晚你还没到家我就睡着了
Were you at Rita's?
你在丽塔那儿
You're welcome, ass.
别客气 混球
Your brother looks like shit.
你兄弟看起来不妙
Tell me about it.
跟我说说看
I may be out of line with this,
这事我可能不清楚
but did he fall off the wagon?
他从车上摔下来了吗
What wagon?
什么车
The only wagon he's ever had is a radio flyer.
德克斯特只有那辆遥控车
Your brother's a junkie.
你兄弟是个瘾君子
Isn't he?
难道不是吗
Are you high? He doesn't even smoke.
你没嗑药吧 他可连烟都不抽
I'm glad you got some new material, though,
不过 我很高兴你也有点新意了
'cause "Freak" And "Psycho" Were getting kind of tired.
怪物 神经病什么的已经听烦了
Agent Lundy?
蓝迪探员
So, I hear a rumor you're tracking all our internet activity.
我听说你在查我们所有的网上活动
Is it true?
那是真的吗
'Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff.
那些人妖之类的内容...我能解释的
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表