It's too bad.
真可惜
What you got?
什么东西
It's none of your business.
与你无关
Damn
靠
Excuse me, Esme. I opened this by mistake.
抱歉艾斯梅 我错手打开了这个...
It said lieutenant.
是给副队长的
No worries.
没事
Today, Maria, it is all about the win.
玛丽亚 今天要好好庆功
I think we really should enjoy this.
让我们好好享受吧
Stop me if you think I'm speaking out of turn,
要是我有什么说错的
or above my station, but...
或者你觉得我没资格这么说 不过
We really don't use to department resources around here for personal matters.
我们不会用警局的人来摆平私事
What are you talking about?
你想说什么
Well, let's, for argument's sake,
以防万一
say those phone records belong to your fianc茅.
那些你与你未婚夫的谈话纪录
It could open a shit ugly can of worms you might not be able to close.
真能惹出你无法解决的大♥麻♥烦来
Only if someone mentions it.
除非有人说出去
This is me not mentioning it.
正是我没说出去
I'm new at this... This.
我第一次接触这 这种事
Not trusting the man that I thought that I loved, and...
无法相信我的爱人
I really appreciate your support.
我很感谢你对我的帮助
Hey, Deb. It's me.
嘿 黛布 又是我
Again. You're probably at the gym. Again.
你大概又在健身房♥
Look, I got some unfinished business outside the office
听着 我手头有事没办完
I'll probably be a little late tonight. I'll catch up with you later.
今晚可能晚点回来 一会再联♥系♥
It was simple, really.
确实很简单
All I had to do was put myself into the mind of a killer.
我所要做的只是忘记我哥哥
Hardly a stretch.
再也不去想他
It was only a matter of time before Little Chino
乔伊·奴涅兹出♥卖♥♥♥了立托·尼诺
went after Joey Nunez for snitching them out.
立托·尼诺迟早会找他算账
Here's, hoping I'm back on my game.
现在希望我的状态回来了
Trust me, you're not going anywhere this time.
相信我 这次你可跑不掉了
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
That kind of talk is just gonna bring you closer to your victims.
这种口气能让你更快去见死在你手下的人
Who the hell are you? A cop?
你到底是谁 警♥察♥
'Cause I was cleared of that bitch!
我没有杀那婊♥子♥
No, maybe you didn't do the deed, but her blood is on your hands.
也许你没有杀死她 但你手上有血迹
A lot of blood is on your hands.
你双手沾满鲜血
Why do you care about these people?
你为什么那么在乎他们
Actually...
其实
Fuck!
我♥操♥
I don't.
我不关心
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么要这样对我
I'm not so much doing this to you as I'm doing it for me.
这可不是为你 是为了我
What's that?
什么
I haven't killed no kid.
我没杀过孩子
But you killed most of her.
但你夺走了她生命的大半
Her mother.
她的母亲
Her brother.
哥哥
Her innocence.
她的天真
You leave pain wherever you go.
所到之处 你留下的只有痛苦
If you kill me,
杀了我
what do you leave behind?
你又能得到什么
A world without you.
一个没有你的世界
Look at that, steady as a surgeon.
看看 如外科医生般娴熟冷静
This kill was the first of the loose ends I needed to tie off.
杀死奇诺是我解开的第一个千头万绪
I found a newer, safer place to dump my trash.
我找到了更安全的地方处置这些垃圾
Moving at over 4 miles an hour,
每小时流速4英里
the Gulf Stream is one of the world's most powerful deep water currents.
墨西哥湾流是世界上最强的深海湾流之一
This time tomorrow,
明天这个时候
Little Chino will be north of Palm Beach.
立托·奇诺将流到棕榈滩以北
After that, it's on to Georgia, South Carolina,
之后 流到佐治亚 南卡罗莱纳
North Carolina, until, eventually...
加利福尼亚以北 最终
Well, let's just say that the North Atlantic is a pretty big place.
这么说吧 北大西洋是个不错的抛尸地
Hey, you. I need to see you.
嘿 我要见你
I was just dropping somebody off, can't it wait?
我正在送人 等等行吗
No, it can't.
不 不行
Alright, then.
好吧 那么
A shoe?
一只鞋
You want to see me about a shoe?
就为这个你想见我
It's Paul shoe.
这是保罗的鞋
What do we do with it?
我们要怎样处理
Paul kept insisting to me that you knocked him over the head.
保罗一直对我说你打了他的头部
Dragged him to his hotel and shot him with drugs.
把他拖到旅馆 注射了毒品
Sounds like one of his stories, huh?
听起来是他自己编的 对吗
He asked me to look in the yard for his shoe.
他让我在院子里找这支鞋
Finally, I did.
我找到了
Baby... Let me finish, Dexter.
宝贝 让我说完 德克斯特
I didn't have a lot to hope for...
见到你之前
until I met you.
我对生活没多少希望
You gave me something, to believe in, when... I didn't even believe in myself.
当我无法相信自己时 你给了我信仰
Maybe I was...
也许我
Maybe I was so desperate that I looked to the other way.
也许绝望使我选择了另一条路
Paul begged me...
保罗求我
to help him.
让我帮帮他
And what did I do?
我又做了什么
I hung up on him.
我挂断了他的电♥话♥
And he was so upset, he got into a prison fight,
他很沮丧 卷进了监狱斗殴
and he was beaten to death with a pipe.
活生生被铁管打死
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
A part of, it is.
一部分错在我
A part of me believes that...
我有时认为
with all of Paul flaws,
保罗摧毁了我对生活的梦想
he paid the price for my dreams.
他也为此付出了代价
Did you attack him, Dexter?
你打他了吗 德克斯特
I'd understand if you did, he attacked me.
如果是 我能理解 他也打了我
I hit Paul to protect you and the kids.
我打了他 为了保护你和孩子们
It's totally an act of impulse.
那是一时冲动
Where did you get the drugs?
你哪来的毒品
Stolen from the evidence locker.
证据柜里偷的
Wait.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait, I mean...
我是说
First you tell me that you...
起初你说是一时冲动
acted on impulse,
你又说毒品是你从警局偷出来的
and then you tell me that you stole the drugs from your police station?
你想说什么 你
What are you trying to say, that you planned on acting on impulse?
这一切都是你计划
It's all kinda jumbled now...
这听起来毫无道理可言
How did you know how to cook the heroin?
你怎么知道如何加工海♥洛♥因♥
How did you know what dose to give a big guy like Paul.
你怎么知道保罗那种大个子应注射多少量
Oh my God,
我的上帝
Why didn't I see this?
这我怎么没想到
They were your drugs?
那是你的毒品吗
Now, it makes sense.
终于明白了
That's where you disappeared to at all hours of the night like...
这就是你为那天整晚都不去
Clark fucking Kent.
肯特餐馆的原因
Look, if there is anything, left between us,
听着 要是我俩之间还有什么秘密
you'll answer me this one question and you will tell me the truth.
你就回答我的问题 说实话
Are you an addict?
你是瘾君子吗
Yes, I have an addiction.
对 我是上瘾了
That's good. It's the first step.
很好 这是第一步
Admitting you have a problem.
承认你的错误
We get you into a program.
我们带你去治疗
We get you the help you need.
给你帮助
And I will be there for you.
我会一直陪着你
If the eyes were a window to the soul,
如果说眼睛是心灵的窗口
then grief is the door...
那悲伤就是大门
as long as it's closed, it's the barrier between knowing and not knowing.
只要大门紧闭 别人就无法了解你
Walk away from it and it stays closed forever.
不去理会它 大门永远都将紧闭
But open it, and walk through it,
但要是打开它 穿过大门
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表