It's one of the few marinas left
是仅有的几个
That's affordable on a cop's salary.
靠警员工资负担得起的码头
Morgan and I will take that one.
摩根和我就查这个
Sodoquist and lee, turkey creek is yours.
索多奎斯和李去调查土耳其溪港
And, hill and ramos, you've got sunset keys.
然后希尔和拉莫斯 你们调查日落湾
The rest of you will stay here with detective batista.
其余的和巴蒂斯塔留守在这
When the team reports in,
各小组到位后
Relay the information back to me.
立即把消息告诉我
If our killer's boat is out there,
如果那个杀手的船停在那里
let's find it.
让我们把它找出来
Sorry it took so long.
抱歉花了点时间
Couldn't seem to find any other crime scene files.
看起来好像找不到其它罪案纪录
Probably lost in storage somewhere.
不知道丢在贮藏库里的什么地方了
Anyway, that's what I was able to dig up.
总之这就是我能找到的了
Just one file?
就一份文件?
There were three men arrested for those murders.
在那次谋杀当中有三个人被拘捕
Well, one's deceased,
其中一个死了
One's doing life without possibility,
一个人终身监禁
And that's the only one that's still an open case...
而这就是其中唯一一个仍未结案的人
Santos jiminez.
桑托斯·吉米内兹
Why's it an open case?
为什么说悬而未决
Jiminez turned state's evidence,
吉米内兹向政♥府♥提供了证据
Went into witness protection.
转加入证人保护计划
There's a business address in there for him.
这有他的商业地址
I guess after 34 years,
我想34年过去了
He figures all the people who want him dead
他认为所有想要他命的人
are long gone.
都已经成为了过去
He figured wrong.
他想错了
If you can't find what you need,
如果你还找不到你要的东西
There's audio tapes cross-referenced with this file.
那有和这个案件相关的磁带
Tapes? Yeah, see that notation?
磁带 对 看到那个注释了吗
There was a criminal informant working a cocaine bust
在内部有个卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
From the inside.
的污点线人
I'll take this, too.
那我也要
Okay.
好的
Harry always said, "Never make things personal...
哈里经常说 永远别让事情牵涉到个人
Clouds your judgement."
那会影响你的判断"
But I've been living in a fog way too long.
但是我已经在迷雾当中生活得太久
Today is friday, september 28, 1973.
今天是1973年9月28号♥ 星期五
This is detective harry morgan.
这是侦探哈里·摩根
Dad.
爸爸
Case file...
档案
I can't fucking do this anymore!
我他妈的再也不能继续做下去了
I have to know when the next shipment's coming in, laura.
我必须知道下一次出货的时间 劳拉
Laura moser... my mother.
劳拉·摩莎 我妈妈
I can't take this anymore.
我不能再忍♥受这些了
Harry, I'm so scared.
哈里 我被吓坏了
Everything's going to be okay. You just need to calm down.
一切都会好起来的 你需要冷静下来
I already took the cocaine as evidence,
我已经拿到了可♥卡♥因♥作为证据
Just like you asked... why isn't that enough?
就象你所要求的 为什么还不够
If we want estrada and his men behind bars,
如果我们想抓住艾斯拉达和他的手下
We have to catch them in the act at the shipyard.
我们必须趁他们在船坞内交易时动手
He's gonna find out, and then he's gonna kill me.
他会发现的 他会杀了我
Harry, listen to me.
哈里 听我说
I think someone may have followed us to the park.
我认为有人可能跟踪我们到了公园
If we were followed, I would have noticed.
如果我们被跟踪了 我会知道的
I just need you to hold out a little longer.
我只想你再坚持一阵儿
This will all be over soon.
这事儿很快就会过去的
I need to pick up brian at school.
我还要去学校接布莱恩
I won't let anything happen to you...
我不会让你出事...
Or your boys.
还有你的孩子
You have my word.
我说话算话
Harry broke his word.
哈里失言了
He wasn't called to that crime scene by chance.
他不是意外被调派 到那犯罪现场去的
It was his case.
这是他的案子
Laura moser was his informant.
劳拉·摩莎是他的线人
Harry knew my mother.
哈里认识我妈妈
Our suspect is 6'2", 380 pounds, hispanic,
犯罪嫌疑人身高6英尺2英寸 380磅 西班牙裔
Drives a 1971 ford pickup.
开着一辆1971年款福特汽车
Circulate his dmv photo.
查下他的车管所照片
I've got good news. Me too.
我有好消息 我也有
Turns out our vic, foster... he had a blog.
原来受害人福斯特有自己的博客
He was in some online geek flame war
他在玩在线战争一类的游戏
With a guy calling himself "Corndude."
昵称是"玉米小子"
The D.A. finally signed off on your review.
地方法♥院♥检查官终于停止了对你的调查
There won't be any charges.
不会再有其他的指控
This corndude's real name is Benjamin Alvaro.
这个玉米小子的真名是本杰明·阿尔瓦罗
Anyone from the shoot roll-out team
开枪滚蛋的调查人员有
Talk to you about counseling?
找你谈关于个人咨♥询♥的问题吗
Why the fuck would I need counseling?
我他妈干嘛需要那个咨♥询♥?
'cause you shot a man last week, james.
因为你上星期射杀了一个人 詹姆斯
That's two shootings in less than six months.
不到6个月就有2次开枪纪录
Come on, it's got to take its toll.
拜托 它总会产生不好的结果
I'm fine, but thanks anyway.
我没事 但还是谢了
The sushi place next door has a security camera
隔壁的寿司店有个保安摄像机
That covers the parking lot.
拍得到停车场
You know, department's chaplain's got a good ear.
知道吗 政♥府♥部门的牧师很善于聆听
Maria, can we stay on the goddamn point?
玛丽亚 我们就不能专注到这里吗
The camera caught the license plate
摄像机拍到了车牌
Of a green-and-white pickup.
绿白相间的车
It belongs to alvaro.
是阿尔瓦罗的
Timecode puts him here after the shop closed.
商店关门之后他留在这里看《时间密♥码♥》
SO SEND SOME UNIs TO STAKE OUT ALVARO'S HOUSE,
那么几队人在阿尔瓦罗家附近监视
And you and I will take where he works.
你和我去他工作的地方
No, it's okay. I've got simms and giles on it.
不用了 我已经叫希姆斯和乔尔斯去了
I got backup. Come on!
我叫了后援 来吧
It will be like old times.
就象以前那样
Nina, I just got a call from my attorney.
尼娜我刚接到我律师的电♥话♥
We need to talk about this visitation bullshit.
我们需要谈谈这烦人的探访
Can you just try dexter's office again?
你能再给德克斯特办公室打个电♥话♥吗
Miss, he's not picking up.
女士 他电♥话♥没人接
Call me when you get this.
办好了给我电♥话♥
Excuse me. Are you a friend of dexter's?
抱歉打扰 你是德克斯特的朋友
I'm, uh, his decorator.
我是他的室内美术师
Love the hat.
帽子不错
Terrence, uh, give her a visitor's badge.
特伦斯 给她探访者牌
I'll... I'll take her up.
我会带她上去
Angel Batista.
安吉罗·巴蒂斯塔
I'm dexter's best friend.
德克斯特最好的朋友
Nice to meet you... Angel Batista.
很高兴见到你 安吉罗·巴蒂斯塔
My work requires me to be an expert
我的工作需要我
In analyzing patterns.
在分♥析♥血样方面精益求精
Now a pattern keeps emerging from my past
现在那血迹正从我的回忆中慢慢浮现出来
That's all too familiar...
如此的熟悉
Harry lying to me.
哈里骗了我
No wonder he destroyed the file on my mother's death.
难怪他要毁了关于我母亲死亡的档案
It wasn't to protect me.
这不是在保护我
It was to bury his own guilt.
这是在掩盖他自己的愧疚
Look who I found.
看看我找到了谁
Listen, when you're done with him,
听着 你和他办完事之后
Maybe you can come over to my place.
也许你可以来我家
It's a mess. Needs a woman's touch.
乱得很 需要个女人来打理
Yeah?
好吗
What did you say to angel?
你和安吉罗说了什么
Dexter, these are amazing!
德克斯特 这些简直太棒了
Lila, you can't be in here.
莱拉 你不能来这
Did you find out what happened to the men responsible
你查出杀害你妈妈的那些人
For your mother's murder?
最后怎么样了吗
Dead or in prison... except for one.
有个死了 有个进监狱了 还有一个
He cut a deal.
他做了个交易
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表