Getting together tonight.
我们能够聚在一起
The last few months, I was starting to feel like
在过去的几个月里
I had my head pretty far up my ass.
我一直心烦意乱的
No one blames you.
没人怪你的
Your world was turned upside down.
你的生活整个翻天覆地了
Like mine is now.
就想现在的我一样
For the first time since that ice-truck killer shit,
自从冰柜车杀手那件事以来
I feel like I'm back.
今天是第一次我感觉到从前的我回来了
New and improved, even.
甚至比以前状态更好了
When all that stuff was happening --
当时发生了那些事
With rudy, I mean...
我指和鲁迪的那些...
...did you ever consider doing something drastic?
难道你就没想过做点极端的事发泄一下
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑么
All kinds of fucked-up shit ran through my head.
当时的那么多事向我袭来
Thank god I had you.
感谢上帝还好有你
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
那还用说
Every time I started to spin out of control,
每当我快要失控的时候
I had you to grab onto.
还好有你拉我一把
Hell, you let me live here practically forever.
而且你还让我能一直住在这里
It was tough, though.
这一切都很艰难
I'd have done almost anything
但我尽我所能
To get out from under the weight of it all.
去摆脱它带给我的影响
How'd you finally do it?
你是怎么做到的
I just -- just saw through it.
我只是 勇敢面对它
You know?
你明白吗
You decide who you are,
就是要认定自己是谁
who you want to be...
你想要成为什么样的人
...and you hold onto that and ride it out.
然后坚持下去 最后就能战胜这一切
Like an old-west sheriff.
就像西部治安官
Brother, this is worth living for.
兄弟 能吃上这个 这辈子就没白活
Right?
是吧
You are absolutely right.
当然
Hey, what did you want to talk to me about, anyway?
不过你要和我谈的是什么
Oh...nothing.
噢...没什么
Nothing at all.
没什么要紧的
So, this is me, riding it out.
看 这就是我 就这么挺过去
Harry may have rejected me, but deb clearly believes in me,
哈里或许会抛弃我 但黛布信赖我
So why shouldn't i?
我何乐而不为呢
I'm not turning myself in.
我不会去自首
This isn't harry's life.
这不是哈里的生活
It's mine.
这是我自己的生活
I made a plan to frame doakes, and I'm going to stick with it.
我陷害了道克斯 我会继续坚持这一点
Morgan.
摩根
No shit?
不会吧
Okay. okay, I'm on the way.
好 我马上过去
They found doakes' fucking rental car.
他们找到了他妈的道克斯租的那辆车了
They found -- really?
他们找到了?
His car?
他的车?
Did they find doakes?
那找到道克斯了没?
No, not yet. but the search grid's closing in.
还没有 不过搜索要结束了
Come on, we got to get to the station.
快 我们得马上赶过去
Actually I got to make sure
事实上我得去确保
They don't find doakes in a cage.
他们不会一个笼子里发现道克斯
Hallelujah.
哈利路亚
Hey!
嘿
Hey, I'm in here!
嘿 我在这儿
Who's out there?! anybody out there?!
谁在外面?! 有人吗
Ending route guidance.
道路导航结束
Hello?
有人吗
Somebody in there?
谁在里面
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表