An addict.
吸毒者
I use...Heroin --
我吸...海洛英
shoot it.
注射的
It's affecting my job.
毁了我的工作
My boss found my works. He fired my ass.
我老板发现我吸毒 结果炒了我
But I showed him --
可我却跟他说
I spent every penny of my final paycheck on junk.
我把最后的薪水买♥♥了毒品
Doctor said I...
医生说我...
I almost died.
我差点就死了
Coffee sucks...
喝咖啡成瘾...
As bad as the doughnuts.
就跟爱吃甜甜圈一样糟
It's better next door.
隔壁有更好的咖啡
Come on.
走吧
It is good coffee. Thank you.
好咖啡 谢谢
So, tell me...
好吧 跟我说...
Exactly how full of shit are you?
你到底是谁
I'm not full of anything.
谁都不是
It was a nice performance in there.
刚才的演技不错嘛
Where did you download it from? Addict.com?
你从哪下载的 吸毒成瘾网站吗
Look, I have no reason to lie.
我说 我可没必要撒谎
Sure you do.
当然有
We all do.
我们都有
You thought I was lying?
你觉得我在说谎
I don't know... Bob.
我可不知道...鲍勃
Well, it is anonymous.
好吧 那是假名
Everyone in that room has heard or lived
刚才房♥间里的每个人
Far worse than anything you've ever done.
听说的或是经历的可比你刚才说的更糟
I doubt it.
是吗
Oh, so you're super-junkie.
那么你是
I don't mean to imply
我可没说
that what you've been through hasn't been difficult.
你的经历不糟
But there's no way that I could know
可是我根本不知道
what you've experienced, right?
你到底经历了什么 对吧
I couldn't possibly feel that need.
而且也没必要
Like a thousand hiding voices whispering,
犹如耳畔低声回荡道
This is who you are.
这就是你
And you fight the pressure,
你能顶住压力
The growing need rising like a wave,
成长的欲望犹如巨浪
Prickling and teasing and prodding to be fed.
让你欲生欲死 等待满足
But the whispering gets louder
可声音却逐渐清晰
until it's screaming, now!
直到那声音朝你喊 就是现在
And it's the only voice you hear...
是你唯一能听到的...
The only voice you want to hear.
也是你唯一想听到的
And you belong to it,
那才是你的归属
to this...
归属于...
Shadow self.
黑暗本身
To this...
归属于...
Dark passenger.
黑暗中的旅伴
Yes.
没错
The dark passenger.
黑暗中的旅伴
No.
不
I'm sorry, but I need to go.
抱歉 我得走了
Thanks for the coffee.
谢谢你带我来喝咖啡
She knows.
她知道
She recognizes demons...
她能认出魔鬼...
Dark passengers.
黑暗中的旅伴
Maybe the others can, too.
也许其他人也能
This program is too risky, especially now.
这个计划太冒险了 尤其是现在
Rita will have to understand.
丽塔得明白
Hey. You just missed story time.
嘿 你错过了听故事的时间
I was at a meeting.
我开会去了
Thank you.
谢谢
It made me realize something important.
让我意识到重要的事情
Oh, really? What's that?
是吗 什么事
Those meetings are not a good place for me.
我还是不喜欢开会
I know how this sounds, but I can do this on my own.
我知道听起来不现实 可我自己能戒毒
Dexter, you need a program.
德克斯特 你需要这个
I've read studies -- People are 10 times
我研究过了 自己戒毒
as likely to change on their own as they are
比医生或是戒毒计划
with the help of doctors or programs.
有效10倍
So you're quoting studies?
你根我谈研究
Look, I lived this.
听着 这我可是亲身经历过
I watched paul try and fail with white-knuckle sobriety.
我亲眼目睹保罗戒毒屡试屡败
I'm not Paul. I'm not any of those people.
可我不是保罗 我跟他们不一样
Going to those meetings will do more harm than good,
参加那种集只会是有害无益
I swear to you.
我对你发誓
I'm better off alone.
我一个人很好
I pray you change your mind.
我希望你能改变主意
What just happened?
都发生了什么
Deb?
黛布
Thought you were staying at Rita's.
我以为你要在丽塔家过夜
Taking the night off.
今晚就算了
I thought you'd be on the treadmill.
我以为你会在健身
Taking the night off.
今晚我也没去
With no money down, guaranteed,
向您保证 不花很多钱...
or we'll make your first two payments...
我们会让您的首♥付♥款...
A night off is good to remember what's important.
休息一晚能让我好好整理思绪
Two women are dead,
两个女人被害
the killer is selling minivans,
我能够证明
and I have an opportunity to prove it,
杀手是卖♥♥小货车的
even if I am laying low.
就算老虎不发威
Having a victim prepped and ready
充分了解我的猎物
will take the edge off the wait...
也能消除等待带来的焦躁不安
I hope.
我希望可以...
Hey, hang on just a second, okay?
先别挂 好么
What's going on, Dex?
什么风把你吹来了 德克斯
Any problems, the service center can take care of you,
要是你有问题 客户中心会帮你解决的
but they're around the corner.
他们就在那边
Actually, the minivan's fine.
不 其实车子很棒
Well, of course it is. I never sold a lemon in my life.
那是肯定的 我这人一生从不卖♥♥破烂的
I'm just rethinking the extended warranty.
我只是在考虑延长质保的相关条款
Great, i'll set you up with a warranty writer, then.
没问题 我安排你和相关条款人员谈
And I'm thinking roof rack and premium sound system.
我还想考虑加装车顶货架还有高级音响
Going all out. Yeah.
一步到位啊 对
That's great, but I'm with a customer.
太棒了 不过我在陪客户
And so one of my associates
要不安排我的手下
I'd rather deal with you.
我更愿意和你谈
I'll just wait for you in your office.
我在你办公室等你
Outstanding.
没问题
DNa, DNA, come out and play.
DNA DNA 快快给我现形
Uh-oh, roger's got you in the box.
罗杰把你弄到大厅来了
Once you're in the box, you don't leave without a deal.
你要是进来了 不做生意就别想走
Don't worry. You're safe with roger.
别担心 没事情的
He's the best.
罗杰这人很厚道
I'm just dropping off this thank-you note.
我只是顺道过来送他感谢函
Well, I was just leaving.
好吧 我这就走
He sent you across the street, didn't he?
他有把你介绍给其他人吗
Across the street?
介绍给其他人
It's okay, he told me not to tell anyone either.
没关系 他叫我不要对任何人说
Yeah, I don't know how he makes a living
我不知道他是怎样做生意的
sending all of his commissions to other dealers.
把客户送到别的商家手里
Maybe he has ulterior motives.
大概他有另有想法吧
Or maybe he knows I can't afford his price.
或许他心理明白 我承受不了这个价格
After he ran a credit check?
在他调查你的帐户之后
Trw doesn't lie.
银行是不会欺骗客户的
So, you're single?
这么说你是单身
Y-yeah.
对...对啊
Makes it tougher to afford those big-ticket items,
要买♥♥车子 房♥子之类大件
like cars and houses.
就很不容易了
You rent an apartment?
你租住公♥寓♥
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表